The Education Forum

Question for Jack White

Jack,

Some time back there was a discussion regarding alleged pools of blood found in Dealey Plaza. If I remember correctly, you posted an image demonstrating where you thought a pool of blood was spotted on the sidewalk that runs alongside the TSBD. I didn't save the attachment so I hope you know which one I refer to.

In this uncropped version of the Tramps image below, I have circled where I think you had indicated the possibilty of a blood pool.

The mark on the sidewalk below could be a shadow, or anything in fact but I am curious if it is in the location you had initially indicated?

Cheers,

James

Jack,

Some time back there was a discussion regarding alleged pools of blood found in Dealey Plaza. If I remember correctly, you posted an image demonstrating where you thought a pool of blood was spotted on the sidewalk that runs alongside the TSBD. I didn't save the attachment so I hope you know which one I refer to.

In this uncropped version of the Tramps image below, I have circled where I think you had indicated the possibilty of a blood pool.

The mark on the sidewalk below could be a shadow, or anything in fact but I am curious if it is in the location you had initially indicated?

Cheers,

James

Close. Could be.

Jack

Couch testimony.