The Education Forum

Gaeton Fonzi

John, I know you mentioned trying to get Gaeton Fonzi to join this forum - any luck as yet? I would love to be able to ask him about his experiences, I think The Last Investigation is one of the best books on the case. It's such a shame that all the evidence he discovered was not properly followed up. Is he still actively doing research does anyone know?

John, I know you mentioned trying to get Gaeton Fonzi to join this forum - any luck as yet? I would love to be able to ask him about his experiences, I think The Last Investigation is one of the best books on the case. It's such a shame that all the evidence he discovered was not properly followed up. Is he still actively doing research does anyone know?

Gaeton stopped work on the case several years ago. He got very close to working out what had gone on in 1963. Like many researchers, he has decided to leave the case alone. I will ask him again but I suspect I know what the answer will be.

"The Last Investigation" is also in my opinion one of the best books on the assassination.

Mr. Fonzi is to be commended for his efforts as well.

We can never say we were not told or presented primary evidence of conspiracy.

Maybe it is all just too da**ed uncomfortable to consider what has been developed as fact since 1963, so too da**ed many people fall back into the denial mode?

That denial is only the comfort of the velvet hangman's noose, IMHO the nation still pays for that chosen denial.

Jim

I remember at the end of his book he had become very weary with the whole thing, how he uncovered so much but never actually 'got anywhere' with it because of the way the HSCA investigation was run.

It's still a great shame he isn't 'active' anymore, although I'm sure he has his own reasons, maybe just became fed up with it all.