The Education Forum

Zoomed portion of a Zapruder frame

This is all quite bizarre.

What is the full frame, what are we looking at?

I already stated what I see . Please expand/paraphrase 'bizarre' . What do you mean ? Do you see/do you not see what I described?

I see nothing of evidentiary value ............

You 're playing words games in both your posts. We are not in a court of law. Do you or do you not see what I described. It's a limited response question .. a simple YES/NO is all that it takes. If you still want to play'Here we go round the mulberry bush one more time', so be it. However, I'll not be wasting my time in responding further. You opened the dialogue, and you can close it pleasantly or unpleasantly, but the question still stands. .... Yes/No .

You 're playing words games in both your posts. We are not in a court of law. Do you or do you not see what I described. It's a limited response question .. a simple YES/NO is all that it takes. If you still want to play'Here we go round the mulberry bush one more time', so be it. However, I'll not be wasting my time in responding further. You opened the dialogue, and you can close it pleasantly or unpleasantly, but the question still stands. .... Yes/No .

Ed, what people want is you to show the image as you found it before you destroyed it so they can check and see if you are blowing-up leaf shadows on a fence again and claiming they are men carry cameras or people. There is no excuse for you not showing what photo or film you created your image from. Below is one such example ...

post-1084-1147756512_thumb.jpg

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

This is all quite bizarre.

What is the full frame, what are we looking at?

I already stated what I see . Please expand/paraphrase 'bizarre' . What do you mean ? Do you see/do you not see what I described?

I see nothing of evidentiary value ............

Uhh.................no...........?