The Education Forum

Robert Grodens new book

Mark johansen posted a video from the dutch documentary centering around James Files, in it Robert Groden was interviewed.

Groden says that he has a book coming out in which he names the location of JFKs brain.

Does anybody know anything more about the book?

John

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Groden says that he has a book coming out in which he names the location of JFKs brain.

All I know is that it must be a novel. Sounds like it might make a good Tom Hanks movie too, to follow up "The Da Vinci Code."

Edited by Ron Ecker

I saw that video clip, John. At first I didn't recognize Groden. That's an explosive revelation he made.

Gotta look forward to any book by Groden, controversial or not.

Gerald McKnight mentions a forthcoming book from an unknown author that will show Oswald was not on the sixth floor at the time of the shootings. And Mr. McKnight is working on sort of a prequel to Breach of Trust.

And if I'm not mistaken, Mr. McKnight mentioned he's seen a manuscript by Michael Kurtz that will probably be published soon

Larry Hancock's revised Someone Would Have Talked is due early this summer. Personally, I can hardly wait for it.

Bradley Ayers' book is due to be released very soon, according to the publisher. .

David Lifton's opus on Lee Oswald is due to be released any day now. I think I must be leaving out several others.

For forty years I have eagerly awaited the next big book on the Kennedy assassination. I've kept hoping for the one that would break the case. Hoping against hope. I do think that many authors feel they either solved the case, or came very close, only to have their work either ignored or discounted by the rest of the research community and the public at large.

I was just kidding about Lifton's book.

Mike Hogan

Edited by Michael Hogan

If Groden has publicly stated that he knows the location of JFK's brain, then I suspect that by the time his book comes out about it, the brain won't be there anymore. Cynical me!

And if I'm not mistaken, Mr. McKnight mentioned he's seen a manuscript by Michael Kurtz that will probably be published soon

Larry Hancock's revised Someone Would Have Talked is due early this summer. Personally, I can hardly wait for it.

Bradley Ayers' book is due to be released very soon, according to the publisher. .

David Lifton's opus on Lee Oswald is due to be released any day now. I think I must be leaving out several others.

I will try to persuade Michael Kurtz to join the Forum. Despite his belief in the possibility of a Castro involvement in the assassination (a claim he has now rejected) The Kennedy Assassination From a Historian's Perspective (1982) is a very good book. He also published Conflict and Consensus in the JFK Assassination Debates (2003).

I am also in contact with David Lifton and I am sure I can persuade to get him to talk about his book on the Forum when it is published.

Bradley Ayers' book has been delayed again but his publisher, Sander Hicks, tells me it will come out in four weeks time. Bradley is not on the web but Sander is willing to debate the book on the Forum. He will also discuss his book on 9/11 (Big Wedding).

Anton Chaitkin (George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography) and Bob Parry (Secrecy & Privilege and Lost History) will also be discussing their books on the Forum.

Personally, I would add to the list David Talbot's book on the Kennedy brothers (early 2007). This might become the key book in understanding the assassination of these two men.

Anton Chaitkin (George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography) and Bob Parry (Secrecy & Privilege and Lost History) will also be discussing their books on the Forum.

Personally, I would add to the list David Talbot's book on the Kennedy brothers (early 2007). This might become the key book in understanding the assassination of these two men.

But especially so in this one. I have very high hopes for David Talbot on this case.

Dawn

Guest John Gillespie

Perhaps Groden has some idea where to find the brain of W.

According to an extant book, BUSH'S BRAIN is in Karl Rove. If Rove

is indicted, will that put Bush's brain on trial?

Jack

Jack,

In legal terms, it is a general rule not to convict unless the corpus delicti can be established, that is, until the dead body (in this case the dead brain), the essence of the crime, has been found. As Posner would say "case closed."

It will be 'interesting' to hear the spinmeister perform tonight. He'll rely on good strategery, no doubt.

Regards,

JG

I heard that George Sr. had a writ of Hapeas Corpus issued but......

The writ was denied due to lack of prove of the issistance of a brain

in the first place.

I just had to put in my 2 cents worth ;):D:D

Mike

Is not "the location of JFK's brain" a misnomer to start with? JFK's brains were essentially blown out. The brain that was later examined, weighing as much or more than the average brain, was obviously someone else's brain. So even if this brain is found, based on Groden's directions, it may help prove a conspiracy (assuming that Groden or the finders can demonstrate that the government claimed that this newly found brain was JFK's brain) but it will prove nothing about head wounds suffered by JFK.

Is not "the location of JFK's brain" a misnomer to start with? JFK's brains were essentially blown out. The brain that was later examined, weighing as much or more than the average brain, was obviously someone else's brain. So even if this brain is found, based on Groden's directions, it may help prove a conspiracy (assuming that Groden or the finders can demonstrate that the government claimed that this newly found brain was JFK's brain) but it will prove nothing about head wounds suffered by JFK.

While Stringer's testimony for the ARRB casts legitimate doubt on the brain photos, I'd bet my bum the photos are indeed of Kennedy's brain. Why? Because the damage apparent in the one released drawing matches the autopsy report. But even more so because the damage to the brain in the photos is NOT suggestive of a bullet entering near the EOP and exiting from the top of Kennedy's head. NO WAY, Jose. This is why the Clark Panel, Rockefeller Panel, HSCA FPP, etc. all have decided that the high cowlick entry (NOT OBSERVED BY A SINGLE WITNESS) was the defacto entrance of the bullet. If the Government had wanted to fake the brain from the start, they would have sectioned it and said "all's well." If they decided to fake the brain later they would have faked one consistent with an EOP entrance. OR a cowlick entrance. Instead, they have photos of a brain consistent with neither. It's the real brain, Ron. Bet on it.

The problem with the weight can be partially explained by the fact that it was not weighed at the autopsy but after it was fixed.(Brains are normally weighed at autopsy.) There is also Burkley's statements that Kennedy's brain was abnormally large and worthy of study.

Edited by Pat Speer

While Stringer's testimony for the ARRB casts legitimate doubt on the brain photos, I'd bet my bum the photos are indeed of Kennedy's brain. Why? Because the damage apparent in the one released drawing matches the autopsy report. But even more so because the damage to the brain in the photos is NOT suggestive of a bullet entering near the EOP and exiting from the top of Kennedy's head. NO WAY, Jose. This is why the Clark Panel, Rockefeller Panel, HSCA FPP, etc. all have decided that the high cowlick entry (NOT OBSERVED BY A SINGLE WITNESS) was the defacto entrance of the bullet. If the Government had wanted to fake the brain from the start, they would have sectioned it and said "all's well." If they decided to fake the brain later they would have faked one consistent with an EOP entrance. OR a cowlick entrance. Instead, they have photos of a brain consistent with neither. It's the real brain, Ron. Bet on it.

The problem with the weight can be partially explained by the fact that it was not weighed at the autopsy but after it was fixed.(Brains are normally weighed at autopsy.) There is also Burkley's statements that Kennedy's brain was abnormally large and worthy of study.

How can a normal sized head have an "abnormally large" brain?

Jack

• 2 weeks later...
Guest John Woods
Mark johansen posted a video from the dutch documentary centering around James Files, in it Robert Groden was interviewed.

John

Hi John,

JFK's brain was buried when his body was reinterment. I have a number of images

pertaining to his reinterment plus a few expsoures of the wooden box containing JFK's

brain. This is NOT new information.

As to Groden new book, I hope it is better than his last several books.

john w