The Education Forum

Robert Grodens new book

Where did he find the time to write a book while peddling his crap in DP?

If this is an example of your work in public relations, I doubt that you're wooing many potential clients here.

Might I suggest you read Dale Carnegie's books? They're quite good, as long as you put their lessons into practice.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark johansen posted a video from the dutch documentary centering around James Files, in it Robert Groden was interviewed.

Groden says that he has a book coming out in which he names the location of JFKs brain.

Does anybody know anything more about the book?

John

Hi John,

JFK's brain was buried when his body was reinterment. I have a number of images

pertaining to his reinterment plus a few expsoures of the wooden box containing JFK's

brain. This is NOT new information.

As to Groden new book, I hope it is better than his last several books.

john w

John is indeed correct about the images. They were snapped by an army photographer. One shows Robert and Edward Kennedy standing in front of the freshly dug hole and the small box allegedly containing the brain placed in front of it.

James

Any chance of seeing such photos posted here?

If I remember correctly those photos were first published in Gus Russo's book. It seems like someone came along afterwards and raised grave doubts that the box contained JFK's brain, but I don't remember who did this or where I read about.

Guest John Woods

This was verified by several individuals who were present during

the re-interment.

john w

Guest John Woods

This was verified by several individuals who were present during

the re-interment.

john w

Here is one of the images. Thanks to John Woods.

James

thanks james for the assist!

john

Mark johansen posted a video from the dutch documentary centering around James Files, in it Robert Groden was interviewed.

Groden says that he has a book coming out in which he names the location of JFKs brain.

John

Hi John,

pertaining to his reinterment plus a few expsoures of the wooden box containing JFK's

john w

John is indeed correct about the images. They were snapped by an army photographer. One shows Robert and Edward Kennedy standing in front of the freshly dug hole and the small box allegedly containing the brain placed in front of it.

James

There were actually three re-interments that evening. That box could have easily contained the remains of Kennedy's stillborn child.

Guest John Woods

John

Hi John,

john w

James

There were actually three re-interments that evening. That box could have easily contained the remains of Kennedy's stillborn child.

Agree, the President's body and his still born child were re-interment that night. So his child could be closer to him. The brain was also buried that night according to interviews conducted on several individuals whom were presented.

john n

That box could have easily contained the remains of Kennedy's stillborn child.

On another thread this evening I felt compelled to point out that Brendan Slattery is an idiot with no interest in pursuing the truth about the JFK assassination.

The quote above is further proof of Mr. Slattery's idiocy. Kennedys do not bury their children in miserable boxes like the one shown in the photo, and JFK never had a stillborn child.

Edited by J. Raymond Carroll

On another thread this evening I felt compelled to point out that Brendan Slattery is an idiot with no interest in pursuing the truth about the JFK assassination.

The quote above is further proof of Mr. Slattery's idiocy. Kennedys do not bury their children in miserable boxes like the one shown in the photo, and JFK never had a stillborn child.

You are wrong again J. JFK certainly DID have a stillborn child, a daughter, on August 23, 1956, and she IS buried in the Kennedy gravesite at Arlington National Cemetary. Here it is:http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=3001.

You can find confirmation of this at arlingtoncemetary.net and in an article published in the St. Petersburg Times on July 20, 1999 regarding whether JFK Jr. would be buried there too.

I don't know whether she was interred in the box in question, but you assertion "JFK never had a stillborn child" is flat out wrong. He did, and the child is buried with him.

I don't know whether she was interred in the box in question, but you assertion "JFK never had a stillborn child" is flat out wrong. He did, and the child is buried with him.

Well bless my soul, Mr. Cormier finally nailed me on something I must have forgotten. But it was not anything even remotely relevant to the assassination of JFK seven years later, now was it?

And Mr. Cormier isn't sure whether the child in question was buried in the box in question, and his lack of certainty is due, presumably, to his belief that it IS possible that Kennedy's DO bury their children in miserable boxes like the one shown in the photo.

Edited by J. Raymond Carroll

Well bless my soul, Mr. Cormier finally nailed me on something I must have forgotten. But it was not anything even remotely relevant to the assassination of JFK seven years later, now was it?

And Mr. Cormier isn't sure whether the child in question was buried in the box in question, and his lack of certainty is due, presumably, to his belief that it IS possible that Kennedy's DO bury their children in miserable boxes like the one shown in the photo.

Mr. Slattery established its relevance, if any, which you reinforced by taking him to the woodshed and then making an assertion that you now acknowledge is factually incorrect.

You are wrong again J. JFK certainly DID have a stillborn child, a daughter, on August 23, 1956, and she IS buried in the Kennedy gravesite at Arlington National Cemetary. Here it is:http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=3001.

You can find confirmation of this at arlingtoncemetary.net and in an article published in the St. Petersburg Times on July 20, 1999 regarding whether JFK Jr. would be buried there too.

Thanks for helping me bitchslap Ray. Granted, it doesn't take much effort, since his sloppiness is always his undoing.

Ray, I never said the stillborn child was buried in that shabby little box. All I said was that it was possible that it contained the remains. In all likelihood, the box was a temporary shipping/holding container. If you've ever visited JFK's grave, you'd notice that the stillborn daughter (yes, she really existed) is buried precisely where that box sits in the picture. Coincidence? Probably not. Since it doesn't go to the question of JFK's death, I'll not give a moment's more thought. Ciao.

Ray, I never said the stillborn child was buried in that shabby little box. All I said was that it was possible that it contained the remains.

I said earlier that Kennedy's do not bury their children in miserable boxes like the one shown in the photo. How do I know that? Because NOBODY buries their children in miserable boxes like that, and only a complete idiot would think that it is even remotely possible.