The Education Forum

Robert Grodens new book

Ray, I never said the stillborn child was buried in that shabby little box. All I said was that it was possible that it contained the remains.

I said earlier that Kennedy's do not bury their children in miserable boxes like the one shown in the photo. How do I know that? Because NOBODY buries their children in miserable boxes like that, and only a complete idiot would think that it is even remotely possible.

Uh huh. And who said she was actually buried in said box? Certainly not moi. Who was clueless about the stillborn child? That would be you. Be a man and take your medicine.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Woods

Ray, I never said the stillborn child was buried in that shabby little box. All I said was that it was possible that it contained the remains.

I said earlier that Kennedy's do not bury their children in miserable boxes like the one shown in the photo. How do I know that? Because NOBODY buries their children in miserable boxes like that, and only a complete idiot would think that it is even remotely possible.

Uh huh. And who said she was actually buried in said box? Certainly not moi. Who was clueless about the stillborn child? That would be you. Be a man and take your medicine.

As to not starting a new thread, I heard Dan Rather doing a radio commerical today

for BMW. :tomatoes

john w

Guest John Woods

Edited by John Woods

I heard Dan Rather doing a radio commerical today

for BMW. :tomatoes

I've heard that Rather hopes to land the first interview of Ken Lay in prison. Dan plans to ask Lay, "What's the frequency, Kenneth?"