The Education Forum

Pathologist says no grassy knoll shooter

I have one.What a load of b*******! I get so fed up of reading the old the entry wound really was an exit wound argument. Im currently reading Gerald Mcknight's book Breach of Trust and he has an excellent chapter on the autopsy and discusses the throat wound in great detail. How long did this 'pathologist' study the case? I

I love the way people like this and Mark Furhmann etc come along, study the case for two minutes and the media plasters them everywhere triumphantly proclaiming the case has been solved because these so called 'experts' say so.

:angry:

Spitz was a member of the HSCA medical panel, and a former assistant of Russell Fisher, who headed the 1967 Clark Panel. "Spitz was also a long-time friend of Humes, and when Humes retired from the Navy, it was Spitz who threw a party for him" (James DiEugenio in The Assassinations, p. 72).

Ron Ecker Posted Yesterday, 02:14 PM

Spitz was a member of the HSCA medical panel, and a former assistant of Russell Fisher, who headed the 1967 Clark Panel. "Spitz was also a long-time friend of Humes, and when Humes retired from the Navy, it was Spitz who threw a party for him" (James DiEugenio in The Assassinations, p. 72).

This helps explain how he comes to his conclusion regarding the issue, as the witness testimony and much of the medical evidence supports the opposite.

Ron Ecker Posted Yesterday, 02:14 PM

This helps explain how he comes to his conclusion regarding the issue, as the witness testimony and much of the medical evidence supports the opposite.

Spitz was a member of the Rockefeller Commission Panel and the HSCA Panel. He also co-wrote one of the bibles of Forensic Pathology, Medicolegal Investigation of Death, with the Clark Panel's Fisher. If he was a friend of Humes' it wasn't a good friend, as he was one of the main advocates of the cowlick entry, the bane of Humes' existence. In Medicolegal Investigation of Death, Spitz and Fisher argue that one way to tell a bullet entrance on the skull from a bullet exit on the skull is to measure which defect has the missing scalp. The entrance has the missing scalp. In light of the Kennedy Autopsy Report's claim that a noticeable amount of scalp was missing by the large defect on top of the head, the HSCA weaseled out of it by stating that the autopsists were probably wrong. This ignored that Dr. Clark in Parkland also reported a significant amount of missing scalp by the large defect. This sequence of events is one of the many reasons I concluded the large defect is an entrance defect, for a tangential wound.

Edited by Pat Speer