The Education Forum

Shooter, Radioman, Spotter

Tom, don't bother clicking on any of those links. It's the same recycled nonsense from amateurs who are not board certified or credentialed in any way. Hell, even the 1976 House investigation concluded that the (alleged) Knoll shot MISSED. But when has reason ever mattered to the buffs?

Brendan, I will ask you the same question ... What direction was a bullet traveling in order to spring open the bones to the rear on the back of JFK's head?

Bill

I'm not going to answer that question, Bill. You know why? Because I'm not qualified. And I have a sneaking suspicion that you aren't either. Then again, maybe you are. What are your credentials? Are you certified in the areas of ballistics, forensics, medicine, anatomy, photography, etc? Has your work been peer reviewed by board-certified experts who don't have a stake in the outcome? I'm guessing that's a big fat NO.

Of course, real experts have addressed this issue two separate times, with devastating results for "your" side:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/autopsy2.txt

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/autopsy1.txt

I suggest you dig up some qualified experts of your own to contradict them. Until then, you should recuse yourself from this entire discussion.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom, don't bother clicking on any of those links. It's the same recycled nonsense from amateurs who are not board certified or credentialed in any way. Hell, even the 1976 House investigation concluded that the (alleged) Knoll shot MISSED. But when has reason ever mattered to the buffs?

I'm not going to answer that question, Bill. You know why? Because I'm not qualified. And I have a sneaking suspicion that you aren't either. Then again, maybe you are. What are your credentials? Are you certified in the areas of ballistics, forensics, medicine, anatomy, photography, etc? Has your work been peer reviewed by board-certified experts who don't have a stake in the outcome? I'm guessing that's a big fat NO.

Of course, real experts have addressed this issue two separate times, with devastating results for "your" side:

I suggest you dig up some qualified experts of your own to contradict them. Until then, you should recuse yourself from this entire discussion.

Ah, where would we be without our sources? But from what I can see
Former Captain, United States Army

Combat Veteran of Vietnam

Tours of duty with:

a. 82nd Airborne Division

b. 173rd Airborne Brigade

c. 3rd Special Forces Group

d. 5th Special Forces Group

e. 6th Special Forces Group

f. Commanding Officer, Special Forces Schools Underwater Operations Committee.

g. Commanding Officer, Special Forces Schools Advanced Airborne Committee.

h. HALO Instructor, Halo Committee, Special Forces Schools.

Awards, qualifications etc:

a. Meritorouse Service Medal

b. Bronze Star Medal (2nd)

c. Armed Forces Expeditionary Force Medal

d. Master Parachutist rating

e. Military Free Fall Parachutist rating

f. Military Diver's badge & rating

g. Special Forces Officer qualification

h. Nuclear Weapons Employment Officer qualification

i. Special Forces Instructor Rating

Other:

a. Special Forces Narrator, Strike Command Demonstration BRASS STRIKE V and

BRASS STRIKE VI.

b. Co-participant in film for President's Council on Physical Fitness with Apollo XIII

Astronaut James Lovell.

c. USPA Class "C" Sport Parachutists & Jumpmaster ratings.

d. Professional Association of Diving Instructors, Instructor Rating.

e. Original applicant for Son Tay Prison Raid Team (deleted due to orders to return to VN)

f. Original participant in group which set HALO/FF altitude record at Ft. Bragg, NC by exiting at 29,700 feet height.

Lastly, I am just an ole southern Mississippi "Country Boy" who has lived in over 35 of the 50 states, to include Canada.

Tom shouldn't need to click on any links, but it raises the question what he's doing wasting time here when there's a country to run.... :D

Excuse me, Dan, but what exactly have you proven? That Bill's a vet? Whoop-dee-doo. My grandfather stormed Normandy and in his spare time read to the blind. What does that have to do with the case at hand? Is Bill scientifically qualified to read x-rays or spot photo manipulation? If not, stop wasting my time.

Excuse me, Dan, but what exactly have you proven? That Bill's a vet? Whoop-dee-doo. My grandfather stormed Normandy and in his spare time read to the blind. What does that have to do with the case at hand? Is Bill scientifically qualified to read x-rays or spot photo manipulation? If not, stop wasting my time.

Brendan,

I have "proven" that according to Captain Purvis' posted biographical info, he has an extremely impressive resume of accomplishments.

Indeed he does, but so what? He's good at some things, so therefore he must be good at others? Brilliant lawyers know how to perform surgery?

So it seems a waste of his time to spend so much of it engaging in endless online forum debates when he is clearly qualified for many higher things. Unlike so many of us.

Jumping out of airplanes or manning a post does not confer upon him scientific expertise. Posting his CV was a lame and desperate attempt to change the subject.

I'm glad to hear about your Grandfather. I hold the members of that generation in high regard for what they accomplished for our country and for the world. And that he used his spare time reading to the blind says even more about his high quality.

And when he didn't know enough about a subject, he shut up. Something to ponder.

Brendan, I will ask you the same question ... What direction was a bullet traveling in order to spring open the bones to the rear on the back of JFK's head?

Bill

Bill!

Get someone to read and explain the autopsy report to you. Then, should that continue to fail, perhaps they will show you the drawings made by Dr. Boswell and perhaps explain them to you as well.

In event you still have not grasped how the EOP entry wound sufficiently fractured the skull at the rear of the head that the internal pressure in the cerebral cavity, as created by the bullet force, cause the bones to be "Sprung" backwards, then might I suggest you take up some other calling.

Mr. Slattery, I don't understand why you're attacking Tom Purvis...since Mr. Purvis believes that the EVIDENCE shows that there were only three shots, fired by a single assassin, from the 6th floor of the TSBD, a/k/a "the rear." Mr. Purvis has previously stated also that he doesn't believe any of the body snatching, film or X-ray alteration theories either. That would APPEAR to agree with your [alleged] position...so why the attack on someone with whom you [apparently] agree?

Doesn't seem like a good public relations strategy to me...because you're apparently attacking BOTH sides here. Is there ANYONE here with whom you're in agreement, who might NOT be subject to attack? Or are you here simply to disagree with EVERYONE, as it's beginning to appear? Are those who agree with you ALSO misguided souls who need to repent?

Mr. Slattery, I don't understand why you're attacking Tom Purvis...since Mr. Purvis believes that the EVIDENCE shows that there were only three shots, fired by a single assassin, from the 6th floor of the TSBD, a/k/a "the rear." Mr. Purvis has previously stated also that he doesn't believe any of the body snatching, film or X-ray alteration theories either. That would APPEAR to agree with your [alleged] position...so why the attack on someone with whom you [apparently] agree?

Doesn't seem like a good public relations strategy to me...because you're apparently attacking BOTH sides here. Is there ANYONE here with whom you're in agreement, who might NOT be subject to attack? Or are you here simply to disagree with EVERYONE, as it's beginning to appear? Are those who agree with you ALSO misguided souls who need to repent?

Excuse me Mr. Stalker, but how am I attacking Tom? I thought I was attacking (questioning?) Bill's credentials and the dimwitted defense offered up by Dan. Keep your eye on the ball, Mark.

Far be it from me to become a participant in what is increasingly becoming a urination contest. But as far as the "springing" of the bones in the skull vs. the direction of fire, let me relate an observation from personal experience, and then you "gentlemen" can argue the applicability of my example.

As a boy of about 11 or 12, I was allowed to use one of my dad's .22 rifles for target practice with a friend my age. One day while out shooting, we set up as a target a one-gallon paint can that was about half full of rain water. The can had been out in the weather for ages, it appeared, and the bottom was quite rusty. We selected as our target an "O" in one of the words on the label, near the bottom of the can.

When I shot the can, water was forced not only upward through the open top, but also downward, "springing open" the heavily-rusted bottom of the can as well. There WAS no shot from the top that sprung the bottom of the can open...yet open it did.

Since the brain matter in JFK's skull was, for all intents and purposes, incompressible, would not the pressure exerted by a bullet strike to the head, whether from the front OR the rear, not have at least CONTRIBUTED to the "springing open" of these bones--especially once the skin over them had been breached, thereby allowing a release point for SOME of the pressure?

I'm not disallowing the possibility of a frontal shot, although I nowadays think it unlikely. But with the brain occupying the skull cavity, would not a certain level of the dynamics of fluids not also apply? In other words, would not the brain itself then, in the first milliseconds, to transfer the force of the bullet's impact in EVERY direction, to one degree or another? Or does this part of physics not apply to the human skull?

I'm no expert. I just know what I've read and what I've observed. I'm not trained in wound ballistics or other forensic stuff...but that's why I'm putting this forth as a QUESTION, and not as some statement of fact. Perhaps one of the folks who have studied this area can help clarify this for me.

Mark!

The first shot to the head (which was actually the second shot fired in the shooting sequence) was that shot which struck in the "cowlick" area of the back of JFK's head.

This bullet entered in the top rear of the skull and exited in the frontal portion of the skull, and due to encountering of the inner table of the skull in an almost horizontal plane, the bullet nose became severely deformed, cutting portions of the nose and thus allowing the bullet to tear apart.

To a relative high degree of probability, as portions from the bullet nose were sheared due to this almost horizontal encounter with the interior table of the skull, the ragged torn nose of the bullet was forced down and the tail section came up. These initial sheared fragments are what appear to have left the upward blown "cerebral trails" as seen in the Z-film. When these portions of the bullet nose sheared, this would have allowed the bullet nose to drop/be forced down and for the tail of the bullet to rise, so that the bullet is now encountering the skull in a 90-degree angle to the plane/length of the round, with the ragged nose down, tearing cerebral tissue and leaving multitudes of lead fragments, and with the tail section of the bullet virtually vertical.

Travelling horizontally against the plane of the skull in this manner is what had to have cut this bullet in two.

There is, for all practical purpose, absolutely no other means in which the skull bone can cut a 6.5mm bullet in half, unless the bullet is travelling at a vertical position against the horizontal skull bone.

This shot created the "Skull Cap" portion of JFK's skull which was blown over onto the right side of his head and can thus be seen in the Z-film after the Z-313 impact.

The third/last/final shot to the head of JFK was the EOP entry which the autopsy surgeons found.

Due to that portion of the skull which was slightly higher than this entry being absent. (the skull cap portion which was blown over to the right side of the head by the previous Z312/313 shot) the skull was now highly susceptible to be completely fractured from the EOP entry strike from the third shot.

The elongated nature of the entry wound through the skull will tell one what angle/position the head of JFK was in at the point of impact, and due to the already missing portion of the skull above the impact point, the impact of this bullet was able to create fractures in the bone which completed the separation of numerous pieces of skull bone.

With entry of the round into the cerebral cavity, the pressure created by the round could now easily "blow back"/Spring Back the now fractured portions of the skull in the EOP vicinity.

This is completely evidenced by the radiating fractures both as seen in the X-rays as well as in the drawing made by Dr. Boswell.

That these radiating fractures of the skull could even occur is due primarily to the fact that the skull had already been severely weakened in it's structural strength by the Cowlick shot which had removed a large portion of the skull.

That the radiating fractures occurred AFTER the skull cap portion had been blown away is evidenc by the manner in which the radiating fractures suddently terminate.

This "Termination" at the upper end of the fracture lines is due merely to the fact that there was no bone present for them to continue to fracture through.

This is how a simple shot to the head can create the severe fracture and fragmentation of bone as demonstrated by the autopsy drawings and as discussed by the autopsy surgeons in the Autopsy Report as well as all other attempts by them to explain what they saw.

There is absolutely nothing complicated and/or complex as to an understanding of the physical evidence.

However, one must study it, and needless to say I might add that I do possess a distinct advantage as I discussed this and other subjects with Dr. Boswell on numerous occassions.

Of course, I was under the mistaken impression that that was an imperative element of "good research".

Little did I know that just making up theories and stating them as if fact was considered as research on some of these "talk shows'.

Tom

P.S. Bullet holes through the skull do not move. The entry point observed by the HSCA which is some 10cm/4-inches higher than what was reported by the autopsy surgeons, is the Cowlick entry of the second shot/aka Z132/313 impact.

Bill

Just for the record!

Everything in my possession, and to which is being presented, was long ago provided to ABSOLUTE experts in the realms of ballistic; forensics; and pathology.

It has been looked at and reviewed by medical examiners, military doctors, retired Special Agents of the FBI, Members of AFTE (Association of Firearms & Toolmark Examiners), etc; etc; etc.

Had each and every individual not given a complete agreement, rest assured that I would not be sitting out here on this limb, all by myself, and weathering the assaults of those who apparantly have little if any idea as to how to conduct research.

Recognizing that anyone with any sense at all should be reluctant to accept anything, rest assured that you are hearing, for the first time, the facts of the JFK assassination.

Ah, where would we be without our sources? But from what I can see
Former Captain, United States Army

Combat Veteran of Vietnam

Tours of duty with:

a. 82nd Airborne Division

b. 173rd Airborne Brigade

c. 3rd Special Forces Group

d. 5th Special Forces Group

e. 6th Special Forces Group

f. Commanding Officer, Special Forces Schools Underwater Operations Committee.

g. Commanding Officer, Special Forces Schools Advanced Airborne Committee.

h. HALO Instructor, Halo Committee, Special Forces Schools.

Awards, qualifications etc:

a. Meritorouse Service Medal

b. Bronze Star Medal (2nd)

c. Armed Forces Expeditionary Force Medal

d. Master Parachutist rating

e. Military Free Fall Parachutist rating

f. Military Diver's badge & rating

g. Special Forces Officer qualification

h. Nuclear Weapons Employment Officer qualification

i. Special Forces Instructor Rating

Other:

a. Special Forces Narrator, Strike Command Demonstration BRASS STRIKE V and

BRASS STRIKE VI.

b. Co-participant in film for President's Council on Physical Fitness with Apollo XIII

Astronaut James Lovell.

c. USPA Class "C" Sport Parachutists & Jumpmaster ratings.

d. Professional Association of Diving Instructors, Instructor Rating.

e. Original applicant for Son Tay Prison Raid Team (deleted due to orders to return to VN)

f. Original participant in group which set HALO/FF altitude record at Ft. Bragg, NC by exiting at 29,700 feet height.

Lastly, I am just an ole southern Mississippi "Country Boy" who has lived in over 35 of the 50 states, to include Canada.

Tom shouldn't need to click on any links, but it raises the question what he's doing wasting time here when there's a country to run.... :D

As General Patton reportedly stated: "Any damned fool can die for his country"!

I discovered that one could make considerable sums of money and not even have to get shot at!

Tom

P.S. Tom also re-wrote the welding and non-destructive specifications for the Trans-Alaskan Oil Pipeline Project, as well as re-designed the inspection/inspector forms. This was necessary due to the Government shut down of the project after it was found that there existed falsification of X-rays of welds made.

$2,100.00 per week in 1976 was not bad change, especially with room and board provided.

Tom, it just occurred to me that those military citations Dan posted are yours, not Bill's. No one bothered to correct me when I ascribed them to Bill, and I just realized the mistake. Now we just have to figure out why your military background would bolster Dan's pro-conspiracy case.

Edited by Brendan Slattery

I love it! This is what Camus was all about.

Aber beklecker nicht das Sofa, Sofa!

Zappa

$5,000.00 for a photo of the operation - with a clear view of any one of the shooting teams. Best I can manage sadly... :D

I require an original 8x10, or the negative. Half sent via wire, the other half upon receipt. If it 't'ain't enough......call later,' make an offer and I'll find some backing. Anonymity guaranteed.

We don't need any of that crap that mark felt over in here man.

Again - I am not interested in prosecution...only details to fill in the gasps.

In the meanwhile - anyone have a lead on Frank Camper's contact info? I'd like his input here.

lforman23@comcast.net

- lee

US CITIZEN

Sorry to be the one to dissapoint you! However, the U.S. Secret Service as well as the FBI had this pretty well wrapped up before the end of 1963.

And, unlike some podunk cops, I am neither under the assumption that I am more qualified, have more experience, and/or access to more information and resources than did the SS & FBI have available to them to resolve the issues.

I am however intelligent enough to recognize that the US Secret Service as well as the FBI, easily had the resources to quickly resolved the issues of the assassination.

Therefore, anyone on this forum (or any other forum for that matter) who is under the assumption that the US Secret Service and the FBI could not resolve the issues of the assassination, and that "THEY" (some podunk cop who claims great sniper training and crime investigation knowledge) with all of their great "CANYON SHOOT/mythological SCOUT SNIPER SCHOOL" training, as well as their city cop training, possess more qualifications to resolve the issues of the assassination than the FBI/SS, merely demonstrate their complete ignorance of the capabilities of the Department of Justice as well as the US Treasury Department.

The nice (& easy, I might add) part about debting with the "Multiple Assassin" groupings is the simple fact that to date, absolutely no one has demonstrated a single forensic; ballistic; pathological; and/or physical fact which would support shots striking JFK from any direction other than the rear, and above.

Not to mention the fact that few if any can even agree as to the exact firing position of the great mythological multiple assassin.

Nevertheless, it is always good for a laugh!

Mr. Purvis,

Nice to know I can make you laugh. By the way, what do you bring to the table to qualify you in interpreting anything? You are not worthy of my time, even though I am a podunk cop. At least I have a title. You have never addressed my issues, only attacked me. And you have only attacked me with words and not attacked my credentials. If you would like to do that, then maybe I will discuss this with you intelligently. I will not get into the name calling as you are looking for a fight, which is typical of those who do not have ammunition for an intelligent debate.

Al

which is typical of those who do not have ammunition for an intelligent debate.

Al

Were it that I were debating, and/or debating with someone who demonstrated an intelligent capability, as well as the ability to conduct factual research, then there would be little problems.

Come on "Big Al", inquiring minds want to know about all of the evaluation of the evidence you have conducted, as well as what new revelations you can prove.

I do recall some time ago, on Lancer, when I first posted information relative to the weight loss to a bullet merely from having been fired, and that had not been taken into consideration in accountability for the accountable weight of CE399, that you "jumped" in and made some statement to the effect that "everyone" knew that a bullet lost weight.

Nope! Big Al, everyone did not know that! And not only that, as of then, and as of this date, to my knowledge, I remain the only person who has taken the time and effort to weigh a WCC Carcano bullet prior to firing it, fire and recover it, and thus re-weigh the bullet to demonstrate this.

Which if recalled, amounted to 0.63 grains of weight loss from being fired.

Exactly where were you during all of this knowledge gathering, which I did way back in the early 90"s?

Something which even you may have been qualified to do, yet apparantly did not have the understanding of ballistics to even take the time and conduct the test to present the FACTS!.

And, this type of demonstration regarding your lack of factual research could go on, and on, and on.

You fully demonstrated your own lack of knowledge as well as inability to research a subject matter when you "signed" on as one of the worshipers of "Dangerous Dan Marvin".

When I saw this, on Lancer, there was little doubt as to your lack of qualifications in virtually anything, including even the most basic research capability.

You remind me of a used car salesman, who because he claims to have been selling "quality" cars for 30 years, is therefore trustworthy and should be believed in regards to the quality and condition of some car which is attempting to be sold.

Go back to playing with your paintball guns Al!

Fortunately, there are those who visit this forum who understand the necessity of FACTUAL EVIDENCE.

With the information which I have progressively been providing, it is now unlikely that the facts of the JFK assassination shooting will remain lost and/or confused for too much longer.

In that regards, History will hopefully correct itself, and when it does, there will be many who, provided that they are still living, will want to change their names and hide for having expoused and/or believed some of the nonsense surrounding this subject.

In event that it would appear that this "Correct History" has not occurred prior to my death, then rest assured that it will be engraved on my headstone" "WAS NEVER SO STUPID TO BELIEVE IN MULTIPLE ASSASSINS OR BODY KIDNAPPINGS", in order that the living world will always know exactly what position I took.

You, as well as many others, have ranted on for years about the "impossibility" of the shots in Dealy Plaza, without even taking the time and effort to determine if the WC representation was factual.

Yet, you continue to rant and rave about the WC Lie!

It does not take even a smart or intelligent person to recognize that the WC is not a factual presentation of the evidence surrounding the assassination.

It does however require a little effort as well as research ability to demonstrate the absolute error of the WC manipulations of the facts.

None of which I might add, have ever been forthcoming from you!

At least, over on alt.assassination, there is one individual who demonstrated the research capability to recognize that the Z312/313 headshot WAS NOT the last shot fired in the shooting sequence.

And although he is still under the impression that the third/last/final shot was not fired from the TSDB, at least he is that much closer to the facts and truth than the great "Al Carrier", podunk cop extraordnaire!

And, I might add, this person has little if any training and/or experience in police investigation and/or shooting/and or weapons.

So Al! Continue to "blow smoke" up your on rectal orifice, since you apparantly have convinced yourself that you know something on this subject matter.

And, by all means continue to blow it up those who have no better sense than to accept it as if it came from some reliable source.

Which I might add, is one of the reasons that few have managed to even follow the evidence trail as they have become far too lost in searching for the BS which you and the Body Kidnappers continue to foster.

And in that regards, those few of us who like to stick with the known facts, have little to worry about in the way of you and your followers ever coming upon the facts of the assassination as well as what the WC lie is truly about, as well as the WHY? of Jack Ruby shooting LHO.

Lastly, I would remind those of "your followers", that the last time that I checked, you were merely a follower of a retired QUARTERMASTER SUPPLY CORPS, retired LTC, who was attempting to follow suit with the nonsense of conspiracies surrounding this subject.

Therefore, I am reminded of the old saying about the "blind being led by the blind", as well as the numerous "dumb & dumber" sayings.

Either statement of which I will personally pay for the cost of having engraved on your headstone, when History corrects the many misconceptions as regards the shots fired in Dealy Plaza on 11/22/63.

Mr. Purvis,

I will not get into your level of discussions because you discuss nothing other than name calling and attacking persons without actually looking to see who you are attacking. If you are bright enough, check with my state academy to see if I hold the credentials in LE that I claim to. Check with the first judicial district court in my state to see if I am certified as an expert witness in ballistics and weapons. Check with my department to see what my background in LE is. Check with any soldier who has been through the training to see if I am accurate. If you are unwilling to do that, then you are simply spouting venom at me due to your lack of intelligence and I feel sorry for you for that.

I have paid many prices in my life in both LE and in the military and you are not worthy of my time. It is sad that so many exchange with you and allow you to spout your ignorant venom at them when they question your rediculous theories and ask simple questions.

You are crude and ignorant and I am surprised that you have an audience at all. I would not now put it past you to have posted as me in the exchange prior to this before I had John change my access code. You obviously live in too small a world and I would suggest you get a positive hobby.

I will not respond to you any more and others who question my credibility can check on me as it is all public.

Al

I will not respond to you any more and others who question my credibility can check on me as it is all public.

Al

Al:

Your "credibility" came into question the minute that I first read some of your postings over on JFK Lancer some years ago.

In that regards, my initial interpretation was that you were either grossly ignorant of the facts of the assassination, or else merely grossly ignorant.

After having observed your lap-dog worship of Dangerous Dan, as well as other demonstrations as to how little you actually know on the subject matter of the JFK assassination, I have come to the realization that you obviously fall into both categories.

Why don't you cease to blow smoke and present some factual evidence here. Or, is it locked up in the same Safety Deposit Box with all of your other "secret" stuff which protects you and your family from those who would like to keep you quiet?

I would suppose that you had best also lock up your laptop from now on as well, in order to prevent those "unknown" persons from utilizing your name and continueing to make it appear that you are a dumbass.

So, not unlike many others, why don't you presents some facts?

Why don't you present some "original" research which is supported by facts?

Why don't you tell all of us about the "Mythological Marathon Scout Sniper School?

Why don't you tell all of us about all of your great duties as an MP in the U.S. Army.

Why don't you tell all of us about all of your education and schooling in recognized schools which deal with forensics and pathology.

Why don't you tell all of us about all of the personal research you have conducted in which you located and spoke with some of the "First Hand" persons such as the autopsy surgeons; FBI Agents: Parkland personnel;.

There are no doubt those on this forum who "follow" your BS, just as there were followers of Jim Jones; Charles Manson; etc; etc; etc;, without requiring any demonstration of factual research and/or research ability on your part.

Rest assured that I am not one of them, and not only that, I have a pretty good ability to recognize the BS which you keep attempting to sell on this forum as well as elsewhere.

You apparantly do not even possess the intelligence and/or reading comprehension and research ability to recognize the shooting sequence as it occured in Dealy Plaza, even with multitudes of witnesses telling that the delay between shot# 1 and shot#2 was considerably longer than between shot#2 and shot#3.

Which, would have informed ANY COMPETENT INVESTIGATIVE person as to where to look for the third/last/final shot fired in the assassination shot sequence.

You, Al, as a Police Officer (Lt.), should possess the investigative ability to review the witness testimony as well as the FACTUAL ballistic, forensic; and pathological evidence, and derive a logical conclusion based on the evidence.

Instead, you launch off onto your "Canyon Shoot" BS/Scenario, which happens to be founded in absolutely ZERO basis in fact, and not unlike some used car salesman offer your 30+ years of experience as evidence that the Multiple assassin scenario is factual.

The fact is, you are factually ignorant of the facts!

As well as apparantly being unable to read, research, and understand what lies in front of your nose.

So! Remember this Al. History is about to correct itself as regards the facts of the JFK Assassination, and when it does, there will be many who will be labeled a complete "DUMBASS".

Rest assured that I am willing to place my reputation on the line and risk haveing such permanently stenciled on my gravestone, or else I would not be providing the information in my possession.

Therefore, might I recommend that you take a look at how you want to be labeled.

Mr. Purvis,

I know I said I would not respond to you but you seem to be getting a following and that is rather sad. And you keep outdoing yourself with rudeness and namecalling, which is typical of those who are clueless in what they are spouting off about.

Where exactly did you get your training in investigative skills? How many years have you dedicated to investigating crimes? What interview and interrogation courses have you taken? How many crime scenes have you been responsible for investigating and preserving? How many crime scene photographs have you taken and what evidence have you collected in order to preserve a crime scene for court purposes? And who has certified you as a firearms instructor or armorer? Were you at Marathon Station 25 years ago to know that they did not have a scout sniper school qualification staging there?/Or is it simply that you can find no record of it that proves it wasn't?

Are you aware of the process of establishing the relevance and/or credibility of evidence? Are you aware of the process of determining the accuracy of witness detail and recall? Have you heard of the term "critical incident stress" or "critical incident recall" and how it applies to witness recall? Have you studied how audio recall can be effected by visual observation and on location of the witness to the crime? Are you aware of how witness recall can also be effected by manner of interviewing and exposure to other wits prior to establishing their testimony?

These are basic 101 areas. My background is an open book, and you as a researcher and expert as you claim should have no problem verifying me and what I am stating. I would be careful on using the term "dumbass".

I am coming off a vacation and go back to work to run my shift starting Sunday night. If I don't respond to your obnoxious reply, it will be for one of two reasons; (1) I will not have time (2) It will not be worth my time.

Al

Brendan,

I hope this wasn't your best answer. So you know ... there is a saying that says that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, but no one is entitled to be wrong about the facts ... for without knowing the facts - your opinion is of no value. You denounced a frontal shot when several experts told of seeing first hand the avusled bones on the back of the President's head protruding up through JFK's scalp. So this is why I asked the question I did just to see if you had even bothered to find out what it means if the bones on someones head were sprung rearward when talking about the direction the bullet must have traveled. Your answer seems to imply that you had not attempted to find out that particular bit of information, which makes me wonder how you could have honestly reached a conclusion as to the direction of all the shots without first learning a few things. What you have done is come up with an answer to an addition problem without first knowing what numbers you were to add together.

And to address the childish response you made concerning my expertise ... I don't need to be an expert to witness an event - research an event - or cite what experts had said about an event. Not only did the Dallas doctors offer their expertise as both first hand witnesses and medical doctors experienced in gunshot wounds, but I have solicited a few medical people, as well as law enforcement personnel ... not to mention a blood expert and all the answers I recieved seemed to be very consistent of a front to back shot.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Tom, it just occurred to me that those military citations Dan posted are yours, not Bill's. No one bothered to correct me when I ascribed them to Bill, and I just realized the mistake. Now we just have to figure out why your military background would bolster Dan's pro-conspiracy case.

Brendan, you didn't bother to find out from someone what it meant as far as the direction the bullet was traveling to have sprung open bones on the back of someone head before reaching your conclusion, so why would it matter if you didn't follow the posters as far as who had said what!

Bill