The Education Forum

The Holy blood, and the holy grail.

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

The film "The Da Vinci code" opens next week, its based (never mind what the courts say) on the book "The holy blood and the Holy Grail. Its one of the madest conspiracy theories I have ever run across, it claims' briefly.

Jesus married Mary Magdelain, and the marrage was blessed with issue.

Jesus did not die on the cross, but was either rescued, or had a "stand-in crucified in his place.

That Joseph of Arimathea, and Mary escape to France, bringing the Holy bloodline with them.

That after going "underground" the bloodline surfaces in 10th Century in the form of the Merovingian kings.

That the Catholic Church conspired to remove the Merovingians, by murder if needed, to ensure that the "Secret" remained "Secret" They instead install the Carolingian line to the thrown.

Oh and a lot of stuff about secret chambers, secret signs, the masons, the Knights Templer, renegade Catholic priests, the Order of the priory of sion, more secret sects than you can wave a grail at, and more murders than your average James Bond flick...

I was just wondering, could the members of this prestigious Forum do better, invent an even madder theory than the above? ( and if Craig or Evan say JFK, I shall take my football home) It should be massive in size, labrinthine beyond reason, and if possible involve at least one of the following, The Freemasons, Jewish bankers, The illuminatti, The British Royal family or the Harlem globetrotters.. Over to you.

The film "The Da Vinci code" opens next week, its based (never mind what the courts say) on the book "The holy blood and the Holy Grail. Its one of the madest conspiracy theories I have ever run across, it claims' briefly.

Jesus married Mary Magdelain, and the marrage was blessed with issue.

Jesus did not die on the cross, but was either rescued, or had a "stand-in crucified in his place.

That Joseph of Arimathea, and Mary escape to France, bringing the Holy bloodline with them.

That after going "underground" the bloodline surfaces in 10th Century in the form of the Merovingian kings.

That the Catholic Church conspired to remove the Merovingians, by murder if needed, to ensure that the "Secret" remained "Secret" They instead install the Carolingian line to the thrown.

Oh and a lot of stuff about secret chambers, secret signs, the masons, the Knights Templer, renegade Catholic priests, the Order of the priory of sion, more secret sects than you can wave a grail at, and more murders than your average James Bond flick...

I was just wondering, could the members of this prestigious Forum do better, invent an even madder theory than the above? ( and if Craig or Evan say JFK, I shall take my football home) It should be massive in size, labrinthine beyond reason, and if possible involve at least one of the following, The Freemasons, Jewish bankers, The illuminatti, The British Royal family or the Harlem globetrotters.. Over to you.

Stephen, although I find this post very amusing, due to time constraint's, I can't take you up on 'inventing an even madder theory,' but I wanted to add a correction to the information you provided, according to a recent tabloid publication, they (being Jesus and Mary Magdalene) squeezed in a divorce in there somewhere.

As a popular bumper sticker in America, at one time read, (satirically spoofing 'Star Trek')

"Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life here."

According to Australian author Barbara Thiering (in her book Jesus Christ and the Riddle of the Dead Sea Scrolls), Jesus married Mary Magdalene and they had three children, but then Mary divorced him, after which Jesus wed Lydia, a traveling saleswoman who later entertained Paul (Acts 16:14-15). So the plot indeed thickens (or sickens).

BTW the news from the Cannes Film Festival on its showing of The Da Vinci Code is that at the film's pivotal moment, when Tom Hanks reveals who the surviving descendant of Jesus is, the audience burst out laughing. Trouble is, it's not supposed to be a comedy! Does anyone know who the person is supposed to be? (I'm not going to see the movie so you can't spoil it for me, and anyone who doesn't want to know doesn't have to read any further.)

According to Australian author Barbara Thiering (in her book Jesus Christ and the Riddle of the Dead Sea Scrolls), Jesus married Mary Magdalene and they had three children, but then Mary divorced him, after which Jesus wed Lydia, a traveling saleswoman who later entertained Paul (Acts 16:14-15). So the plot indeed thickens (or sickens).

BTW the news from the Cannes Film Festival on its showing of The Da Vinci Code is that at the film's pivotal moment, when Tom Hanks reveals who the surviving descendant of Jesus is, the audience burst out laughing. Trouble is, it's not supposed to be a comedy! Does anyone know who the person is supposed to be? (I'm not going to see the movie so you can't spoil it for me, and anyone who doesn't want to know doesn't have to read any further.)

My sources tell me it's Dan Quayle.

Guest Stephen Turner

OK, asking individual members to pen a whole conspiracy theory is a bit much. How about I start it off, and members add bits to it as we go along? You never know, we might end up with the next best seller on our hands. How much is Dan Brown worth do ya think!!!!!

ANCIENT MAYAN CALENDER PROVES ATLANTIS-WTO-JEWISH BANKERS -CROP CIRCLE LINK TO ELVIS DEATH MYSTERY.

Did Elvis fake his own death in 1977, and ancient Mayan prophesy shows that he did, and further that his death actually occured on 9/11/2001, when under the assumed name of Mohammed Atta he lead the suicide pilots in the attacks on the Towers. Stranger still British researcher Steve Turner claims to be able to hear elvis on the black-box flight recordings, he said "Its Elvis alright, one minute he's praising Allah, then just before the plane strikes he starts singing are you lonesome tonight, you can hear its the King, and not just my imagination, My book comes out in July"To solve this mystery we have to go far back in time, to the glory that was Atlantis....To be continued.

Jesus Christ is merely the lastest of a series of attempts by aliens to organize and alter humanity. Their previous attempt was Julius Ceaser who, despite his genius and control of the then know civilized world was killed by those pesky humans.

After Ceaser was killed, the aliens realized that a better approach was control of human minds thru religion rather than thru government. Christ's miracles can be easily explained if you have the starship Enterprise orbitting overhead.

Consider the Sermon on the Mount:

"Mr. Scott, I need more loaves and fishes!"

"But Captain, (with scottish accent) the reactor oven is on the merge of overload! Any more and we will be a hyperspace protonic fish sandwich."

"Mr. Sulu, route extra power to the transporter, we've got to feed those people!"

:)

Perhaps it should be clarified that Elvis worked under the nom de guerre Mohamed Atta as a covert U.S. intelligence operative. He faked his death to become a full-time spook, having worked part-time undercover for Nixon in the war on drugs.

It was during his covert work that Elvis discovered Dick Clark's secret and illicit fountain of youth. Partaking of the waters, Elvis had a whole new life in front of him, which explains how a septuaginarian could be leading a team of young hijackers in 2001. Had Elvis lived beyond 9/11, he would have found that the effect of the miraculous waters eventually wears off, as it has done for Clark himself, no longer known as America's "oldest teenager."

On 9/11 Elvis didn't know he was a patsy, like all the other hijackers, at least some of whom were actual terrorists. Elvis realized something was fishy about the mission when he discovered that he could no longer control the airliner they had hijacked. It had come under remote control. This is when Elvis began singing, not "Are You Lonesome Tonight," but "All Shook Up." When the other hijackers desperately asked him what they should do, Elvis couldn't think of anything to say except "Shake, rattle, and roll."

One hijacker suggested that they resort to using their shoe bombs, to at least destroy the plane and its passengers. But Elvis naturally vetoed that, saying, "You can do anything but don't light up my blue suede shoes."

Edited by Ron Ecker

Guest Stephen Turner

Ron, and Norman thanks for those insights, as I hoped this has all the makings of a truely VAST conspiracy. Now a hint as to where Atlantis comes in.It is a historical fact(oh yes it is) that Atlantians used chrystals as a power source, these chrystals provided light, heat and could even cause LARGE OBJECTS TO FLY INDEPENDANTLY OF INTERNAL CONTROLS, nudge nudge, wink wink. I am hoping to work James Files into this at a later stage, I'm sure he would agree that he was a major player in all this.

Much of the Atlantis mystery is purportedly to be revealed in a book that an anonymous classical scholar is working on, tentatively entitled The Platonic Code.

This scholar claims to be in possession of a long-lost dialogue of Plato. According to Plato’s known works, Atlantis was ruled by five sets of twins born of Poseidon, god of the sea, and the mortal woman Cleito. According to the long-lost dialogue or “Platonic code,” one of these twins became such a big music star in Atlantis that he was known as the King (since he already was one). He was a loving son who used part of his great wealth to build a fabulous mansion for his mother called Cleitoland.

His phenomenal career was born after an enterprising Atlantean invented what can best be described as the first electric battery. One of the musicians who accompanied the singing Atlantean twin plugged some kind of stringed instrument into this battery (they were apparently too poor at the time to afford crystals), with the resulting electrical noise, combined with the King’s raucous singing and the screaming of Atlantean women who attended his concerts, being more than Zeus and the other Olympian gods could bear. They decided to destroy Atlantis. The King had become a sure sign of Atlantis’s growing decadence anyway, with the code even stating that when the King performed, it was as if he were trying to “bump and grind” something.

Since Elvis had a twin who died in infancy, it seems safe to assume, given the striking parallels in their careers, that Elvis was the reincarnation of this rocking Atlantean twin.

I’m not sure where crystals might fit in, except that the musical King of Atlantis may have stashed away some of these precious items in some sort of foreign account or other hiding place before the land’s destruction. Or some U.S. or other intelligence operatives may have found a collection of crystals in the submerged, still-secret ruins of Cleitoland.

Guest Stephen Turner

Great stuff Ron, I have uncovered evidence that before her demise Princess Diana either knew of, or possibly had posetion of these chrystals, think about it she called herself the Queen of hearts, what is the title of one of Stephen Kings most popular books? Hearts in Atlantis,Mr king BTW bears a very strong resemblence to Mark david Chapman, and I think you know what that means!! Strawberry fields= elysian fields= Atlantis Beatles=scarab=Egypt=secrets of King Tuts tomb King Tut= king of rock and Roll. Was Diana about to reveal the secrets of the Atlantian chrystals to an unsespecting world? I think the answer to that is obvious. And lets not forget that the Mayan calendar ends in 2012, 20+12=32, nearly Diana's age when she was assassinated, by MI5, and MI6 6+5=11 which looks a bit like the TWIN (that word again)towers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!