The Education Forum

Biography: David Lifton

David Lifton is the author of "Best Evidence: Disguise and Deception in the Assassination of John F. Kennedy". He served as consultant on the Hollywood movies, Executive Action and Oliver Stone's JFK. He also appeared before the House Select Committee on Assassinations and as an expert witness before the Assassination Records Review Board.

David Lifton is the author of "Best Evidence: Disguise and Deception in the Assassination of John F. Kennedy". He served as consultant on the Hollywood movies, Executive Action and Oliver Stone's JFK. He also appeared before the House Select Committee on Assassinations and as an expert witness before the Assassination Records Review Board.

nice to see you here, David....

D. Healy

David Lifton is the author of "Best Evidence: Disguise and Deception in the Assassination of John F. Kennedy".

It's all your fault, Lifton. If I had not picked up a dog-eared paperback copy of Best Evidence one fateful day during the Winter of 1984-5, I could have continued enjoying my life of blissful ignorance.

Welcome aboard David, and remember I still owe you a steak dinner next time you have a free evening in New York.

We are all looking forward to your contributions.

Guest John Gillespie

David,

Welcome! I am certain you will see a similar refrain such as mine - that it was "Best Evidence" , given to me in 1981 by a rather savvy compatriot, that rekindled my interest in the JFK assassination conspiracy.

I doubt you would want to rehash the Judyth Vary Baker bloggings of recent months and years but, in the context of a more well-mannered congregation, may I suggest a thread here?

We are honored by your presence on The Forum.

Yours Truly,

John Gillespie