The Education Forum

11-21-63 "Dallas Jury Wants RFK as Witness"

Good Day.... Recently, I saw a small scan of an 11-22-63 "Birmingham Post Herald" newspaper that was printed pre-assassination and detailed events from 11-21-63.

The front page had an article entitled,

"Dallas Jury Wants RFK as Witness."

The scan is too small to read the accompanying article.

Can someone, please, provide the details?

Thank You in advance.

Edited by Don Roberdeau

Good Day.... Recently, I saw a small scan of an 11-22-63 "Birmingham Post Herald" newspaper that was printed pre-assassination and detailed events from 11-21-63.

Thank You in advance.

I did some searching on the Net and wasn't able to come up with anything. You may be able to have better luck than I was with this link.

http://www.kennedyassassinationarchive.com/

If I were to offer a speculative guess, I would think it has something to do with Major Gen. Edwin Walker. I know that RFK was responsible for the Justice Dept.'s charges of sedition, conspiracy et cetera in regard to Walker's political foray into the land of 'a little to the right of Attila the Hun.' After the charges were amazingly in the end, that is, not persued any further by the government, Walker sued a newspaper [i believe] for libel and collected, then the amount of the judgement he obtained against the party was reduced [i apologize for being a little ambiguous on the circumstances but I am going by memory.] So I am guessing that the headline may have something to do with that.

Edited by Robert Howard

Thank You in advance.

From The Kansas City Star 11/22/63

Thank You in advance.

From The Kansas City Star 11/22/63

Well, I certainly missed the boat on this one, although I admit my error. But, the article is fascinating, in reference to the story, I was completely unaware of this. The timing of this story does make it kind of, jump out at you.