The Education Forum

Was the 2004 Election Stolen? by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

While it might be difficult to prove the election was stolen, if asked a different way the question might be easier to answer.

If the election could be stolen (and needed to be to avoid very possible defeat), would the Bush gang do it? Absolutely. I think the question could be answered affirmatively with any administration nowadays, Democrat or Republican, but with the Bush regime, it's a certainty.

So all that needs to be proven is feasibility. All the evidence certainly suggests feasibility, so I suspect it was stolen.

While it might be difficult to prove the election was stolen, if asked a different way the question might be easier to answer.

If the election could be stolen (and needed to be to avoid very possible defeat), would the Bush gang do it? Absolutely. I think the question could be answered affirmatively with any administration nowadays, Democrat or Republican, but with the Bush regime, it's a certainty.

So all that needs to be proven is feasibility. All the evidence certainly suggests feasibility, so I suspect it was stolen.

Ron - as usual - another great piece of critical thinking :(

Ron - as usual - another great piece of critical thinking :(

Your and Andy's low opinions of my thinking ability will not deter me from expressing thoughts here, however asinine they may be. You never know, now and then I may something worth consideration.

David Heagney wrote:

It seems Kennedy has written his article in the tradition of many CTs: Cherry-picking and deliberate misinterpretation of the data to fit a pre-determined conclusion.

That is the first time I have heard President Bush and his war cabinet referred to as "CTs."

Guest Stephen Turner

Was the 2004 election stolen? no, Kerry wimped out by refusing to go for the Bush jugular, and as a result the flip flop jibes stuck. 2000 on the other hand was a political mugging of the first order, and whats more done in plain sight of the electorate, followed by more Democrat wimpery.

Edited by Stephen Turner