The Education Forum

Marina Oswald

Thanks Tom. Yes, there are many questions arising from all those interconnections which should be added to what I had in mind - with particular emphasis on Texas Instruments, Collins Radio, GSI and the Dallas Petroleum Club.

Tulane University,

New Orleans, LA (1962-77) Former Member, Board of Visitors (formerly Chairman)

When starting on a long journey, it is always best if one starts from home.

Considerably less likely that one will get lost in so doing.

Registered Agent (Appointed 4/06/1954): CHARLES E. DUNBAR, JR., 1300 HIBERNIA BLDG, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112

Registered Agent (Appointed 4/06/1954): SUMTER D. MARKS, JR., 1300 HIBERNIA BLDG, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112

Registered Agent (Appointed 4/06/1954): LOUIS B. CLAVERIE, 1300 HIBERNIA BLDG, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112

http://www.tsha.utexas.edu/handbook/online...s/KK/fkabh.html

Geophysical Service had been formed in 1930 by Karcher and Eugene B. McDermott

In 1938 the exploration activities were separated. A Delaware subsidiary, called Geophysical Service, Incorporated, was established under the management of McDermott to continue seismic exploration for others.

The name of the parent corporation was changed to Coronado Corporation in January 1939, completing the separation of the businesses. The GSI subsidiary was sold to Cecil H. Green, J. Erik Jonsson, Eugene McDermott, and H. Bates Peacock on December 6, 1941.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: CORONADO CORPORATION

Type Entity: Business Corporation

Mailing Address: 510 PERE MARQUETTE B, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112

Domicile Address: 510 PERE MARQUETTE B, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By 1950 the manufacturing and seismic operations of GSI had each grown so large that separating them for administrative and operating purposes had become desirable. In 1951 the company was renamed Texas Instruments, Incorporated, and GSI became a wholly owned subsidiary of Texas Instruments.

http://www.tsha.utexas.edu/handbook/online...s/KK/fkabh.html

One crew chief who began a period of on-the-job training was Cecil H. Green, a future founder of Texas Instruments.qv Karcher led the company to acquire ownership of producing fields; the company therefore decided in 1938 to separate production from exploration. Two subsidiaries resulted: a production subsidiary, the Coronado Corporation, headed by Karcher, and Geophysical Service, Incorporated, managed by McDermott. Beginning in 1941, Karcher pursued his growing interest in organizing additional companies to find and produce oil. This resulted in the purchase of Coronado by Standard of Indiana (Stanolind) and the purchase of Geophysical Service, Incorporated, by Erik Jonsson, Cecil H. Green, Eugene McDermott, and H. Bates Peacock. In 1951 the manufacturing and the geophysical exploration services of GSI were given separate business structures. The laboratory and manufacturing division of GSI became Texas Instruments, Incorporated.

First, Tom this is one of the most significant threads I have ever seen posted on the Forum, and you are to be commended for the work, I can't help, when looking at this post, even without rushing to judgement, to remark how certain aspects of the whole network of Dallas connections come into a sharper focus, i.e. LHO's meeting with Admiral Bruton w/DeMohrenschildt for one, Lee Harvey Oswald's penchant for applying for job's, if looked at in the light of a intelligence assignment creates [for me anyway] the appearance of someone who, is possibly checking out potential plots, irregardless of that, Oswald also had an opportunity to apply for a job through the Texas Employment Commission to Solid State Electronics, in Dallas as well.

"Oswald telephoned Mr Adams at the TEC on October 8 and was told to apply for a job at Solid State Electronics. Adams noted his contact with Oswald by writing "direct" on the remarks column of his TEC Application form ['direct' meant the applicant was instructed to apply direct to the company.]" A notation on the reverse side of the TEC application shows that Oswald was referred to Solid State Electronics for the position of "Sales Clerk" on October 8th, 1963. The rate of pay was listed as $ 350 per month with the notation "NH" [not hired]."* See below

* Harvey & Lee page 716 re: Robert L Adams Affadavit WC Exhibit Cunningham 1-A

Other jobs that the TEC passed information along on to Lee Oswald included the Burton-Dixie Company and Trans-Texas Airway's, Adams said he told Oswald in person about the Burton Dixie Co., opening, but seemed unsure if Lee had ever contacted Trans-Texas Airway's as when he phoned the Paine's [bL3-1628] he was told by whoever answered that 'he was not there and in the meantime had obtained employment and was working.' +

+ Ibid.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...p;relPageId=491

The one thing I think is obvious is that using Ruth Paine and Marina Oswald as reliable sources of information in regards to Lee Oswald's whereabout's at least in a research capacity is, at best, a risky proposition.

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rich only banishes someone

for abusive behavior or trying to sabotage the website.

I think that is what has been said. DellaRosa looks at anyone who challenges your alteration claims a direct abusive sabotage of his website. However, he has been known to wait until one's donation check has cleared his bank before actually banning that member.

Bill Miller

I think that is what has been said. DellaRosa looks at anyone who challenges your alteration claims a direct abusive sabotage of his website. However, he has been known to wait until one's donation check has cleared his bank before actually banning that member.

Well, if that's the case, he put up with Bill Miller's "direct abusive sabotage" for many many months and therefore must be a very patient man. Miller had ample opportunites to make his opinions known on that forum and he took advantage of them.

Maybe DellaRosa just objected to people like Bill posting on the wrong thread.

Well, if that's the case, he put up with Bill Miller's "direct abusive sabotage" for many many months and therefore must be a very patient man. Miller had ample opportunites to make his opinions known on that forum and he took advantage of them.

Hi Mike,

Millie is just trying to start another round on another thread by stirring the xxxxe pail...and

disturbing the E.Forum all the more, one thread isn't good enough, he has got to try for two.

sheesh this is such an old tactic....

You know how it goes, he goes digging finds and brings up a nasty ole thread

to try to make a point, it is so old and such an ugly trick that some resort to....

He is also it seems at least ten posts behind in his knowledge, in the other thread ..no suprise...

Cheers.........B

Hi Mike,

Millie is just trying to start another round on another thread by stirring the xxxxe pail...and

disturbing the E.Forum all the more, one thread isn't good enough, he has got to try for two.

sheesh this is such an old tactic....

You know how it goes, he goes digging finds and brings up a nasty ole thread

to try to make a point, it is so old and such an ugly trick that some resort to....

He is also it seems at least ten posts behind in his knowledge, in the other thread ..no suprise...

Cheers.........B

B,

Pardon ignorance here, Bernie.

I rarely post on but one thread at a time as I believe you know, on reflection.

Sometimes I look at other threads if they seem interesting, as this one does.

A little confused here.

Who is Millie? That's a female praenomen, is it not?

Allow me to thank you for all your great photos which you supply to the forum, which I invariably save & which

are a great boon to all.

Cheers

Miles

I think there are questions - old ones and new ones - that would well be worth asking of Marina. Just so people know where I stand, I know [not very well, but have had several face to face and further mail interactions] with Marina and as a person, like her very much and wish her well. One time, after getting a parade permit for Dealey Plaza [at that time the first

private individual to ever be granted one Nov. 22] I asked several persons to speak at the lecturn we had set up after our march along the motorcade route. At first Marina agreed to speak, but then offered instead a written statement she allowed me to read on her behalf. I wish I had it here. I don't. From what I remember of it, that alone, before some legal body would have some consequence, along with those new and old questions. 

I'm sure she is exhausted by the decades of this matter...but she is also inte

ested to know

the truth and she is firmly of the conviction that Lee was innocent and a mighty conspiracy took place.

I can think of new questions she's never been asked, that might help explain some things. I do not doubt that both she and Lee were mere puppets in a much larger stage and sometimes [but not always] unaware of what was going on around them and why. I DO suspect both Paines, very much.

Marina, likely will have no major bits of information, but every little piece helps. Where in the past she has stated an answer to the same question in different [sometimes in near opposite] ways, it might help to ask her which is the true version and if ther had been any reason or coersive forces that caused her to answer another way at another time. I think everyone wishes her well on a personal level and minimum subjugation to more questioning..but the case is the most important one in US history, arguably.

I have spoken to Marina at length on many occasions. There was a time when

she called me several times a week. The last time I saw her we sat on a sofa

in a hotel lobby for an hour while she chain-smoked. Having just seen my

presentation on the MANY FACES OF OSWALD, she said to me..."Now I honestly

don't know WHO I was married to."

Jack

• 2 years later...

Here is a handy ABC portrait of Mr. Farley. It is provided, appropriately enough, by HIMSELF:

a. Deluded

b. A denier of evidence

c. A believer in so many coincidences that they stretch credulity to the point past fracture

If Marina was working for the KGB then why in the hell was she allowed to leave Russia with LHO and then proceed to live in the USA for the rest of her life?

Thats one hell of an assignment, one that lasts the rest of your life, im sure the KGB told her after LHO died to just stay in the USA :lol:

Lee let me lay it out for you

A. Marina was not KGB

B. Marina was not involved in the assassination

C. You are deluded

If Marina was working for the KGB then why in the hell was she allowed to leave Russia with LHO and then proceed to live in the USA for the rest of her life?

Thats one hell of an assignment, one that lasts the rest of your life, im sure the KGB told her after LHO died to just stay in the USA :lol:

Lee let me lay it out for you

A. Marina was not KGB

B. Marina was not involved in the assassination

C. You are deluded

Marina's situation is complex, and, despite the fact that she changed her position on LHO's innocence, she has remained pretty much aloof. That can make it difficult to assess what was really going on when she came to the US. In addition, after the assassination, a lot of pressure was put on her by the govt (SS/FBI) to do and say what they wanted.

If you take a step back, you can see that the problem of Marina is central to the ongoing coverup of the assassination; especially the iteration of it that culminated in the WCR. In addition, if she was working for the Soviets and the public got wind of it, there could be cataclysmic consequences. You will see that the WC treated Marina with kid gloves, despite the fact that they all pretty much agreed that she lied to them. Why is that? Were they afraid of something?

Not that Agent Hosty is an unflawed person, but I think his estimation of Marina is valuable. He said that if there were a spy in the family, he thought it was Marina rather than Lee. He said she was a 'snake-in-the-grass'.

At the very least, why not ask questions about Marina that open doors rather than shutting them?

You will see that the WC .... all pretty much agreed that she lied to them.

Well if the Warren Commission agreed on something then it must be true, mustn't it?

Agent Hosty ... said that if there were a spy in the family, he thought it was Marina

Ah yes, that world-renowned authority on cold war spies and counterintelligence, the ONE & ONLY James Hosty.

...others who have a pre-occupation with her boots - hit a different thread!

This is an INSIDE joke. I told Mr. Farley in an email that he is NOT FIT to lick Marina's boots.

A joke? Apparently Lee Farley didn't think so. Just some unnatural and disturbing thoughts,

certainly not surprising to anyone familiar with Carroll's lack of self-control when it comes to

discussing Marina Oswald and her role.

It is the ARGUMENT that matters, not the person making it.

Yeah, right.

Michael

Just goes to show that it's easy for some people to target certain individuals in this case as being liars and then hold others up on a pedestal who also perjured themselves under oath.

It doesn't matter the reasons why you were untruthful, either on the stand or to the media, you were helping the people involved in covering it up.

To have someone on this board claim that Ruth Paine has nothing suspect about her is not only FALSE but DEMONSTRABLY SO.

This from the man who believes David Lifton's theory is sound - but can't answer the fundamental question the theory raises because David Lifton HASN'T ANSWERED IT YET.

Then he fails to accept that the Soviet Union had an UNBENDABLE process that DISALLOWED any citizen LEAVING the country unless it SAW fit to ALLOW them. And boy, did you have to have something special about you before they even considered it.

It's strange Michael - looking at goings on at this forum. You revisit this thread from 2006 and you see the animosity and anger demonstrated between certain members. You look at today's threads and they group together to attack me. It's like watching a blob of mercury separate and then reform in a different design or shape - gets me wondering why the shape-shifting?

It doesn't matter what I post or how I post on this board anymore - the pack has gotten together. Mr Hagerman seems decidedly upset with me because I don't look at the world through his eyes and believe in his version of "alteration" concerning the Z-Film. Weird how someone can accept as fact something that takes at least a small step of faith but won't accept the existence of STRINGENT rules and regulations that the U.S. and U.S.S.R. had in place in the 1950's and 60's. A clamor to be on the gravy train when the Z-Film proves conspiracy is more important than proving to the public that Oswald didn't do it. The logic involved in wanting to declare a film of the assassination (that proves conspiracy) a fake, in order to prove conspiracy, is one step too far from reasonable logic for my liking.

Mr Carroll's perceived "joke" about Marina's boots stemmed from a series of 2-3 e-mails that started with him preemptively warning me off bad mouthing Marina on the forum. Maybe he'll let you in on my answer to his joke at some point in the future - it's far funnier and possibly EVEN TRUE.

I'm a firm believer that you shouldn't really write anything on a board such as this unless you're prepared to look into that person's eyes at some point in the future and say it to their face.

Lee

Your wrong Lee

I am mad at you because you were way out of line to say those things to David Healy

It has nothing to do with my view of alteration, I mean both of us have agreed that the missing limo turn in the Z-film is the most important proof of alteration

Unless I read what you said the wrong way, either that or you missed the part that we agreed and think that I have been gunning for you from day one

I had no problem until you dropped that bull xxxx on David

You went way to far with those insults