The Education Forum

Committee to Re-Open Watergate

Ashton Gray

I propose the formation of a Committee to Re-Open Watergate.

I believe that in this forum right now is all the evidence and foundation needed to demand that the United States federal government appoint a special prosecutor to thoroughly and without limitation investigate whether or not CIA and other factions of the United States intelligence community were complicit in the June 1971 "leak" of the Pentagon Papers during wartime, and in perpetrating a subsequent and related hoax over Memorial Day 1972 weekend, during wartime, that maliciously was designed to protect their own clandestine operation while simultaneously weakening, scandalizing, discrediting, and otherwise crippling the Office of the President of the United States and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, thereby giving aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States.

I believe that the cumulative weight, gravity, and force of the evidence in hand right now entirely justifies just such an investigation and pierces all privilege.

I believe that such a committee could hold extremely effective press conferences and could take the case in Executive Summary into the halls of Congress and to the doors of the Department of Justice and to the White House itself in ACTUAL NOTICE imperative, and would receive wide public support in rightfully demanding an open and thorough investigation.

I believe that complete grounds for unqualified demand for just such an open-door investigation is resident in USC 18 § 2382, Misprision of treason:

• Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

I believe that statutes of limitation do not protect against any such offenses as might have been committed.

I believe that there is a continuing conspiracy to cover up what was done by CIA and its co-conspirators. I further believe that conspiracy is considered an ongoing offense, and that any person seeking to block just such an investigation would by that act adhere to and implicate themselves in the conspiracy and in any offenses that it seeks to conceal.

Ashton Gray

I believe that in this forum right now is all the evidence and foundation needed to demand that the United States federal government appoint a special prosecutor to thoroughly and without limitation investigate whether or not CIA and other factions of the United States intelligence community were complicit in the June 1971 "leak" of the Pentagon Papers during wartime, and in perpetrating a subsequent and related hoax over Memorial Day 1972 weekend, during wartime, that maliciously was designed to protect their own clandestine operation while simultaneously weakening, scandalizing, discrediting, and otherwise crippling the Office of the President of the United States and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, thereby giving aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States.

I believe that the cumulative weight, gravity, and force of the evidence in hand right now entirely justifies just such an investigation and pierces all privilege.

I believe that such a committee could hold extremely effective press conferences and could take the case in Executive Summary into the halls of Congress and to the doors of the Department of Justice and to the White House itself in ACTUAL NOTICE imperative, and would receive wide public support in rightfully demanding an open and thorough investigation.

I believe that complete grounds for unqualified demand for just such an open-door investigation is resident in USC 18 § 2382, Misprision of treason:

• Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

I believe that statutes of limitation do not protect against any such offenses as might have been committed.

I believe that there is a continuing conspiracy to cover up what was done by CIA and its co-conspirators. I further believe that conspiracy is considered an ongoing offense, and that any person seeking to block just such an investigation would by that act adhere to and implicate themselves in the conspiracy and in any offenses that it seeks to conceal.

Ashton Gray

"I propose the formation of a Committee to Re-Open Watergate."

I'll C.R.O.W. for that! Show me where to I sign. Is Bill Kelly in the house? He's a good organizer.

[quote name='Terry Mauro' date='Jul 1 2006, 08:02 PM' post='66854']

[color=#6600CC]"I propose the formation of a Committee to Re-Open Watergate."

I'll C.R.O.W. for that! Show me where to I sign. Is Bill Kelly in the house? He's a good organizer.

[/color]

I'm in. I think we have taken the first step. Now it's time to FOCUS.

Dawn

Ashton: Bill Kelly is the poster (on JFK assassination debate) calling for a Grand Jury on assassination.

Take a look at his thread.