The Education Forum

Dealey Plaza lampposts...

Today I came across some of my past research on the DP street lights.

I am starting a new thread if anyone wants to comment on why they

were all changed in location and height soon after the assassination.

Here is an aerial showing how all were originally located by the curb.

Here they would have provided very accurate landmarks for replication

of photos. The moving of locations and height changes have confounded

researchers for years.

I will be posting more material on this thread...but some of you may

wish to add your own thoughts.

Jack

They did that 'cause they anticipated that eagle-eyed geniuses like yourself would someday cast a gimlet eye on the photos and so they threw in a creative roadblock. But for changing the location of the lampposts, you’d have convinced Congress that day!!! Those clumsy bustards got lucky. But hey, even a blind pig stumbles over an ear of corn from time to time, right?.

Keep up the work!!!

John Hunt

Well!

This "piggy" happens to know that the street elevations of Elm St. are an extremely critical element in determination of the facts of the assassination as relates to the elevation of the top of the sign in the Z-film and the relationship of this elevation to background objects of alignment.

And, since having the "absolute accuracy" information is imperative in problem resolution, then the original position of ALL items in the Z-film, as well as the ABSOLUTE elevations of Elm St. at various points is also a critical element of the problem resolution application.

Anyone who thinks otherwise should do a little research/and/or reading as to how the WC went out of their way to confuse the elevation issue in usage of the vehicle which caused the re-enactment occupants to ride some 10 inches higher than did JFK during the actual assassination.

And, although the survey work is for the actual elevation which JFK would have been at, the "photo of re-enactment" is in fact for a position farther down Elm St. in which the vehicle was litereally "pushed" until the aiming point on the stand in-some 10 inches lower, came into alignment.

Read up on the "Adjusted Position" and how the WC manipulated this, which all happens to be in referece to obtaining completely fraudulent re-enactment photo's which were neither correct in their ELEVATION nor in physical POSITION on Elm St.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a photo against a word asurrance regarding an observation, think again counselor...

David, are you aware that you just took the opposite position you have on the autopsy photos when put up against the word of the witnesses who saw the rear head wound to JFK. You may wish to just respond when you actually have something to say rather than responding just to be saying something.

Bill Miller

a photo against a word asurrance regarding an observation, think again counselor...

David, are you aware that you just took the opposite position you have on the autopsy photos when put up against the word of the witnesses who saw the rear head wound to JFK. You may wish to just respond when you actually have something to say rather than responding just to be saying something.

Bill Miller

opposite position, what are you smoking over thar, counselor? What I wish is none of your business. And for someone with nothing to say, you certainly pay heed to every post Jack or I make... So best tend to Gary, I'm sure his ego is bruised...

opposite position, what are you smoking over thar, counselor? What I wish is none of your business. And for someone with nothing to say, you certainly pay heed to every post Jack or I make... So best tend to Gary, I'm sure his ego is bruised...

David, you and I have one thing in common ... neither one of us knows what you are talking about! Again, I am trying to follow the logic of these responses and when someone like yourself who questions the autopsy photos because of what the witnesses said about JFK's rear head wound ... only to then do the opposite on another manner ... it makes you appear to flip flop depending on what ever position you are trying to make.

Bill Miller