The Education Forum

Andy Walker's courageous step

Andy announced elsewhere on the forum:

QUOTE:

Gary Mack's Education Forum account was suspended by me a few weeks ago following a series of offensive e-mails sent from him directly to my College mail box.

On reviewing his account I noticed he had never posted - not even once! Neither had he supplied an avatar or biography in direct contravention of our terms of use. Instead he used the forum simply as a means of contacting our members.

I have therefore not seen fit to unsuspend his account.

I believe John Simkin is now getting stick in other forums about "freedom of speech".

This is quite ridiculous.

Gary Mack had 2 years to exercise his right to free speech on the Education Forum during which time he said precisely nothing.

Furthermore this has been my decision not John's.

UNQUOTE.

However, things will change little, since Miller will forward to him

all postings of interest for response thru Miller.

Jack

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Recap: a respected curator like Mack is banished, but Jack White gets to hang around and advance every uninformed, crackpot theory known to man. That seems fair.

"Recap: a respected curator like Mack is banished, but Jack White gets to hang around and advance every uninformed, crackpot theory known to man. That seems fair."

Stand by, folks. There's gonna be another CLYDE AWARD!!! :D

Jack

Like your photo interpretations, Jack ... you don't know what you are talking about. I do and will continue to solicit information from Gary Mack whether it be in relation to topics on this forum or Lancer.

BTW, I believe that Gary Mack's account is no longer suspended. Also, you always talk about 'provocateurs' ... what exactly was the purpose of you starting such a ridiculous thread such as thie one?

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Recap: a respected curator like Mack is banished, but Jack White gets to hang around and advance every uninformed, crackpot theory known to man. That seems fair.

Er, excuse me. It so happens that you're the one who pushes the dopiest crackpot theory in history, ie. the ridiculous LN theory. You wear the crackpot crown. Don't go around accusing others of pushing crackpot theories---you're the crackpot guru.

Jack

Like your photo interpretations, Jack ... you don't know what you are talking about. I do and will continue to solicit information from Gary Mack whether it be in relation to topics on this forum or Lancer.

BTW, I believe that Gary Mack's account is no longer suspended. Also, you always talk about 'provocateurs' ... what exactly was the purpose of you starting such a ridiculous thread such as thie one?

Bill Miller

Moderator Andy Walker initiated this (see quote). Are you saying Andy's actions are

RIDICULOUS? The posting I quoted said nothing about REINSTATING.

Where do we find that notice?

The posting I quoted said nothing about REINSTATING.

I think you'll find it in Gary Mack's email box. Other than that, Andy, like me, probably didn't feel that it warranted "NOTICE". Maybe he thinks you have bigger problems to focus on like how a pyracantha bush can show one shape from one angle, but a different one from another.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

thank God a voice of reason from the hinterlands has spoken, DC-tonian Brendan has claified everything, where would we be without PR firms... roflmao -- Read the posts Brendan old boy, Gary M. is on first base. Of course life is fair!

Er, excuse me. It so happens that you're the one who pushes the dopiest crackpot theory in history, ie. the ridiculous LN theory. You wear the crackpot crown. Don't go around accusing others of pushing crackpot theories---you're the crackpot guru.

Yes, it's so ridiculous that no alternative theory passes muster for very long. "It was the Cubans! No, the Mob! No, the Soviets! No, the CIA! No, it was LBJ! No, it was Bush's daddy! No, it was the betrayed Bay of Pigs vets! No, it was a Dallas cop!" And so on. Also, when he isn't being humiliated by real experts, isn't Jack notorious for questioning the Apollo moon landings and insinuating that 9-11 was an inside job? But don't question his patriotism.

Edited by Brendan Slattery

The posting I quoted said nothing about REINSTATING.

I think you'll find it in Gary Mack's email box. Other than that, Andy, like me, probably didn't feel that it warranted "NOTICE". Maybe he thinks you have bigger problems to focus on like how a pyracantha bush can show one shape from one angle, but a different one from another.

Bill Miller

"Andy like me..."? oop's there's that qualifier, "probably"! Btw, anything with a Gary Mack signature on it gets attention, whether it merits it or not -- I'm sure he wishes this mess would of just slid past without notice....:D

So when are we going to get back to Roland Zavada's new and improved Z-film report....? You know, something that has teeth to it? Something worthy of my time here ... no more .gif animations, no more still photo diversions/debates -- get the varsity in here....I need a Lone Nutter compositing expert, one with *actual* motion film compositing skills, if you can't find one (I've been waiting for 4+ years now), INVENT one!

Edited by David G. Healy

Jack,

There seems to be a "Get Jack" group at work here in this forum.

Personally, I think it might be best to ignore them in the future.

When you respond to their baiting, you are, in a sense, giving them a sort of peer status.

They are far short of being one of your peers.

Now, about the subject of this topic.

I, for one, have found a message from Gary Mack in my ed. forum mailbox in the past.

I do not understand why this message was not delivered in the forum as it related to a question I had raised in the forum.

It was not, however, a negative or nasty message.

I saved it, for reference, since my mailbox is used very little.

Chuck

'Brendan Slattery' wrote:

[..]

Also, when he isn't being humiliated by real experts [...]

expert in WHAT and WHO are these "real experts"? Put your best PR face foward and fill us in, please.

Did you just arrive on Earth? Jack has a long history of claiming faked photographic evidence in the JFK assassination. He has claimed that the backyard photos of Oswald were faked, and more recently that the Zapruder film was faked. Then there's the Apollo nonsense. When he went before the HSCA to face people with genuine expertise in photo analysis, he was gloriously bitchslapped:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/jwhite.txt

In short, he's a fraud. His only "expertise" consists of posting pointless, cut-and-paste images to moonbat, left-wing, anti-American message boards where he finds a receptive and gullible audience. Bad news: I just crashed his party.

'Brendan Slattery' wrote:

[..]

Also, when he isn't being humiliated by real experts [...]

expert in WHAT and WHO are these "real experts"? Put your best PR face foward and fill us in, please.

Did you just arrive on Earth? Jack has a long history of claiming faked photographic evidence in the JFK assassination. He has claimed that the backyard photos of Oswald were faked, and more recently that the Zapruder film was faked. Then there's the Apollo nonsense. When he went before the HSCA to face people with genuine expertise in photo analysis, he was gloriously bitchslapped:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/jwhite.txt

In short, he's a fraud. His only "expertise" consists of posting pointless, cut-and-paste images to moonbat, left-wing, anti-American message boards where he finds a receptive and gullible audience. Bad news: I just crashed his party.

Hey, party crasher...please get one of your real experts to

answer this...Who on the moon used hammer and nails to

tack a piece of black paper onto the LEM spacecraft? I really

want to know.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

JFK: "We're in nut country."

Right you are, Mr. President.

Jack, I can't answer your question because, like you, I'm not proficient in astrophysics, lunar lighting, or photography. The difference is that I admit it. If you'd like, I can steer you to several different sites which expose the folly and futility of your cause. In the meantime, I suggest you skulk back to your hilarious "DP landscaping" thread.