The Education Forum

Curiosities of the yellow curb stripes

The three yellow curb stripes in the kill zone may have been

used by the animators as benchmarks for alignment of images,

much as I have done here.

Jack

Question: Jack, do you believe there is any reason to think that the alleged animaters altered the curb stripes on the existing Zapruder film?

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

The three yellow curb stripes in the kill zone may have been

used by the animators as benchmarks for alignment of images,

much as I have done here.

Jack

Question: Jack, do you believe there is any reason to think that the alleged animaters altered the curb stripes on the existing Zapruder film?

Bill Miller

An excellent question! Since the film is an animation, that is entirely possible.

I do not know the answer.

I seldom theorize, but the only theory I can think of involves using the markings

as registration points for photo frames, SINCE THE GRASS AT THIS POINT

HAS NO LANDMARKS for moving the limo along. The yellow stripes provide

specific points to allow having the limo appear to move at the correct rate

during the area in which the limo came to a stop. After eliminating the limo

stop, the animators had to have the car resume motion against a background

of plain grass. The stripes may have had that as their primary purpose,

instead of just marking the kill zone.

Thanks for a reasonable question.

Jack

Bill Miller

An excellent question! Since the film is an animation, that is entirely possible.

Jack, because you claim Moorman was in the street, then your answer should have been that at least part of the yellow curb stripe had to be added, at least the part that Moorman would have stood in front of, but you didn't think of that. I just wondered how thoroughly you would think the question through before answering. Thanks for the promt answer.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Bill Miller

Jack, because you claim Moorman was in the street, then your answer should have been that at least part of the yellow curb stripe had to be added, at least the part that Moorman would have stood in front of, but you didn't think of that. I just wondered how thoroughly you would think the question through before answering. Thanks for the promt answer.

Bill Miller

compositors know how to make film *experts* such as yourself wonder, ask Ray Fielding...

compositors know how to make film *experts* such as yourself wonder, ask Ray Fielding...

But compositors of 1963/64 could not do such an undetectable job as to fool todays experts.

Bill Miller

But compositors of 1963/64 could not do such an undetectable job as to fool todays experts.

Bill Miller

....and perhaps they didn't fool Jack White. Jack has taught us all too look and think and see 'outside of the box'. That alone is more important than the individual contributions/challenges to standard viewing IMHO even if I think that many, have validity in and of themselves - perhaps some others are a 'reach'. The planners and the cover-up-ers were real magicians and one must use non-standard thinking and photo analysis to even attempt to see what they were doing. To site but one...the composite ID photo of two persons so that two Oswalds could use it and share an identity. If you don't look you won't find. Thanks Jack for years of helping us see more clearly! I personally think the research community and the nation are indebted to you for peering out of the 'box' they wanted us to see in their magic act 11/22/63.

Ah yes...Whites study of the LHO Minsk photo. So you find that of value eh? I'm not surpised. Thats one of White's great failures.

White maintains that he is sure the photo was retouched because of a shadow behind LHO he says is impossible due to the lighting direction on LHO and must have been added by airbrushing. We are expected to believe this not based on any actual research but rather simply due to Whites "many years as a photographer and retoucher".

However there is a slight problem. The shadow is not imposible, in fact quite the opposite is true. Its actually quite simple to create and the results match the LHO image to a tee. How do I know this? I made a photograph. I also detailed exactly how it could happen and posted this information at the looney forum.

Of course White went into denial. Claimed he could not understand how it was possible even thought there were drawings and actual photographs to show thow it was done and how it WAS possible for that shadow to appear in the LHO photo. He would have none of that of course. Claimed all sorts of things to discredit the findings, even gave me the nickname "Mr. Light". Jack never attacks...LOL!

Anyways the point is that Jack knows far less than he wants everyone to believe. That has been shown over and over and over. Now you find Jacks questions to be outside the box. Great. But unless you can deal with the REAL answers to his "out of the box" questions, what is the point? In the end do you actually WANT to deal with the real answers or are you, as it appears, more interested in anything that supports your worldview regardless of the validity?

Jacks work alsmost always fails because he does not understand most of the basic principals on which photography is based. Instead he makes stuff up and asks the reader simply believe him based on his supposed authority ( you know..his often stated 50 years of photography experience and years as a retoucher) . The problem is we know his appeal to authority is a false appeal. He has no authority. He was a snapshot shooter who has admitted he has little understand of light and shadow. He has also admitted to having little experience doing detailed retouching on photographs, and no experience doing composites. His statements concering photographic effects have been shown to be false time and time again.

So why is it you find his work of value? Because it's true? Or because regardless of the validity, it fits your worldview?