The Education Forum

15th birthday of my second life

Brendan is quite clearly what we here would describe as an unspeakable little right wing xxxx... treat him accordingly please... with a due sense of pity and amusement.

That means sooo much coming from a country blighted by urban crime, hooded yobs, empty churches, skyrocketing abortions/STDs, and general bad dentistry. Does your NHS insurance cover mental illness?

He is evidently (not even by American standards) very intelligent.

Oh, I'm fairly intelligent (undergrad and grad, UW-Madison). Fought hard for continued CIA recruitment on campus in 1985--and won. Ah, the good ol' days.

A sort of stupid illiterate comedy demagogue - perhaps our American cousins would like to elect him President? He appears in fact somewhat over qualified for the role.

So much for the special relationship ...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slattery,

Ever serve your country in the military?

Just curious...

Never had the privilege.

Another neo-con chickenhawk...Never had the guts to fight the battles

you advocate?

Another self-hating Western appeaser

I'm a self-loving American patriot battling the the Cheney/Bush Treason syndicate.

As far as Bin Laden & Co. go, I equate them with Frankenstein's monster.

The House of Bush and the House of Saud I equate with Dr. Frankenstein.

We need to destroy the monster and jail its creators.

Despite efforts to twist this story, I have never thought or claimed

that this attack was related in any way to my JFK research.

I have just presented the facts. I do not know what they mean.

Several other researchers, including Fletcher Prouty and Mary Ferrell

thought otherwise. Prouty called me much later and said it was like an

agency operation...disguised as a break-in. In the same phone call

he said the agency considered me "the most dangerous JFK researcher"

because people understand photos better than documents. Fletch

worked for years in the Pentagon with CIA guys.

I had just finished two weeks of "free work" as photo consultant

to Oliver Stone on JFK. I spent two hours showing Stone photos

and giving him background one Saturday. I furnished him with over

a hundred photos which he used for authenticity in costumes and

sets. After the attack, Stone sent to my hospital room a gigantic

floral display which cost at least $200; I still have the giant vase.

If related, some have suggested it was a "message to Oliver".

I have never claimed that Gary Mack was in any way related to

the attack; to the contrary, there may have been an effort to

implicate him in some way, in the abandonment of my car at

his place of employment...at the locked gate to the Channel 5

parking lot.

It is a wierd case:

1. clean-cut caucasian male attacker

2. totally naked at 5 a.m. Sunday

3. attacker not drunk but could have been on drugs

4. small, but very muscular, like a body builder

5. robbery was not motive, as he could have stolen and left

6. killing me was his objective; he attacked me in bed silently

7. police scoured the neighborhood without finding his clothes

8. they did find his shoes by the window he broke to get in

9. perhaps oddest of all, he took a nighttime swim in my

swimming pool before breaking into my house, drank two

Dr Peppers from the pool refrigerator, and left behind a

cloth-wrapped TOYOTA TOOL KIT. He wiped the soft drink

cans clean of fingerprints...indicating some premeditation.

It is almost comical...a guy wearing only shoes wandering

thru the neighborhood at 5 a.m. carrying a Toyota Tool Kit.

If it were fiction, it would not be believable; it was totally

motiveless.

Again...I do not consider it related to my research. But

many do.

Jack

PS. Interestingly, researchers believe that at least three

agency moles made their way into the Stone organization

in Dallas in order to access scripts and influence decisions.

One of them even romanced a Stone staffer and obtained

preliminary scripts. Oddly, the moles were listed in the

film credits, and I was not, even though my contributions

were greater. One of the early purloined scripts made its

way to Harold Weisberg, prompting Harold to denounce

the film as "fiction". But that is another story.

PS. Interestingly, researchers believe that at least three

agency moles made their way into the Stone organization

in Dallas in order to access scripts and influence decisions.

One of them even romanced a Stone staffer and obtained

preliminary scripts. Oddly, the moles were listed in the

film credits, and I was not, even though my contributions

were greater. One of the early purloined scripts made its

way to Harold Weisberg, prompting Harold to denounce

the film as "fiction". But that is another story.

People, we are officially beyond parody.

Despite efforts to twist this story, I have never thought or claimed that this attack was related in any way to my JFK research.

I have just presented the facts. I do not know what they mean.

[...]

I have never claimed that Gary Mack was in any way related to

the attack; to the contrary, there may have been an effort to

implicate him in some way, in the abandonment of my car at

his place of employment...at the locked gate to the Channel 5

parking lot.

Jack that ole won't hunt anymore a matter of fact it's ready to be put to sleep. You constantly ininuate things then ay that you have no theories. Sort of like with the Apollo Hoax where one day you say the mission were faked an on another you angrly deny that you ever said that.

Here' what you said 6 years ago:

"Nine years ago this month an unsuccessful assassination attempt was made on me, putting me in the hospital for 22 days. There is no proof that it was connected to the JFK case, but it was very suspicious. It could be interpreted that an attempt was made to "set up" another JFK researcher as a patsy; the would-be killer stole my car and abandoned it about 100 yards from the workplace of another researcher. I find that too odd to be coincidence, in a city as big as Fort Worth. Some of these stalkers may do it just for "fun". They probably also paint graffiti in public places. They may not be paid by the CIA, but their activities put them in the cover-up camp."

Jack White - Internet posting July 4, 2000

http://home.earthlink.net/~joejd/jfk/zaphoax/rainsenless.htm

While it’s true you never said the post above or this thread that it’s 100% certain that’s why you were attacked you obviously want the reader to reach that conclusion.

Brendan is quite clearly what we here would describe as an unspeakable little right wing xxxx... treat him accordingly please... with a due sense of pity and amusement.

Oh, I'm fairly intelligent (undergrad and grad, UW-Madison). Fought hard for continued CIA recruitment on campus in 1985--and won. Ah, the good ol' days.

So Brendan has been with the Agency since 1985...should be eligible for

retirement by now, at our expense.

He is a good argument for prohibiting Agency recruitment on campus.

Jack

So Brendan has been with the Agency since 1985...should be eligible for

retirement by now, at our expense.

He is a good argument for prohibiting Agency recruitment on campus.

Jack

Here' what you said 6 years ago:

"Nine years ago this month an unsuccessful assassination attempt was made on me, putting me in the hospital for 22 days. There is no proof that it was connected to the JFK case, but it was very suspicious. It could be interpreted that an attempt was made to "set up" another JFK researcher as a patsy; the would-be killer stole my car and abandoned it about 100 yards from the workplace of another researcher. I find that too odd to be coincidence, in a city as big as Fort Worth. Some of these stalkers may do it just for "fun". They probably also paint graffiti in public places. They may not be paid by the CIA, but their activities put them in the cover-up camp."

While it’s true you never said the post above or this thread that it’s 100% certain that’s why you were attacked you obviously want the reader to reach that conclusion.

Isn't it interesting that Colby has been tracking what I have been saying

for six years. What dedication to his job!

Jack

PS...the reader might note a difference in what I stated between

22 days and 24 days. The reason is that I had to go back to the

hospital for two days because of developing a 102 degree fever

after returning home. Turns out the fever was finally diagnosed

as an allergy to SULFA, which I was being given by IV at home

to combat lung infection in my punctured lung.

Edited by Jack White

There is no proof that it was connected to the JFK case, but it was very suspicious.

That's because everything's suspicious in Buff Land. Ken Lay? Suspicious! Gary Webb? Suspicious! Head snap? Suspicious! Motorcade route? Suspicious! Slattery? Brilliant! You get the picture.

Did anyone ever tell you how much you resemble your cockeyed idol, G.W.?

"Wot? Me Worry?" You are literally insane.

That's because everything's suspicious in Buff Land. Ken Lay? Suspicious! Gary Webb? Suspicious! Head snap? Suspicious! Motorcade route? Suspicious! Slattery? Brilliant! You get the picture.

Brendan, In Andy's response (post 31) there was a message there that you should take seriously. Applaud the good post - laugh at the bad ones, but do it with actual facts and data. One liners are good to make a point once in a while, but it seems to be all you are bringing to the table these days. Your position is nothing if you do not at least appear to be able to explain it in any detail.

Bill Miller

Slattery,

Ever serve your country in the military?

Just curious...

Never had the privilege.

If you really "never had the privilege" we can only conclude you wanted to join, but for some reason they turned you down. You said you studied at UW, a college student from a good school is the kind of volunteer recruiters dream about. So either you have something seriously wrong with you (other than being a right-winger but I don't think that bothers the military) or you were being disingenuous. I imagine the latter is the case. Try to save the PR BS double talk for the job. The problem with being a 'chicken hawk' is that it's a bit hypocritical you advocate frequently sending troops into combat but never volunteered to sever yourself. I never volunteered either but my position is that force should only be used as a last resort and have a very limited definition of "last resort".

Just because an American opposes the policies of Bush doesn't make them unpatriotic, IIRC Theodore Roosevelt said something along the lines that unquestionably backing the president is the opposite of patriotism even Barry Goldwater indicated he thought the current crew running the GOP were extremists, I guess he was a closet 'pinko'.

Len

Edited by Len Colby

Brendan, In Andy's response (post 31) there was a message there that you should take seriously. Applaud the good post - laugh at the bad ones, but do it with actual facts and data.

Bill, the man called me a little xxxx and a dummard. From that I'm supposed to infer "seriousness"?

One liners are good to make a point once in a while, but it seems to be all you are bringing to the table these days. Your position is nothing if you do not at least appear to be able to explain it in any detail.

Not true. I posted a long reply to Simkin yesterday and cast a cold eye towards Putin's Russia in several different posts. Look harder. BTW, not all of these threads require bloated dissertations on my part. Quality, not quantity.

Not true. I posted a long reply to Simkin yesterday and cast a cold eye towards Putin's Russia in several different posts. Look harder. BTW, not all of these threads require bloated dissertations on my part. Quality, not quantity.

I was talking about many of your JFK assassination responses to the photo interpretations and related matters.

Bill