The Education Forum

LHO knew how to get attention

Guest Mark Valenti

Guest Mark Valenti

LHO was in the news quite a bit for a 24-year old dropout.

Beginning in 1959, articles on him appeared in:

The Washington Post

The Washington Evening Star

The New York Times

The Fort Worth Press

The Dallas Morning News

plus several television and radio stations.

He was also the subject, as a child, of numerous school and mental health reports.

Consider that every time LHO gained attention, it was for something controversial, sometimes violent. I believe this indicates either a long-term intelligence strategy or a personal attempt at fame.

MV

LHO was in the news quite a bit for a 24-year old dropout.

Beginning in 1959, articles on him appeared in:

The Washington Post

The Washington Evening Star

The New York Times

The Fort Worth Press

The Dallas Morning News

plus several television and radio stations.

He was also the subject, as a child, of numerous school and mental health reports.

Consider that every time LHO gained attention, it was for something controversial, sometimes violent. I believe this indicates either a long-term intelligence strategy or a personal attempt at fame.

MV

Congratulations. You have finally made an intelligent statement (long-term intelligence strategy).

But I do not recall him getting publicity for anything "violent".

And you left out The Fort Worth Star-Telegram and his New Orleans publicity. Keep digging.

Maybe there is hope that you will learn the facts.

Jack

Mark,

I see that you're in the movie business. Are you any relation to Jack Valenti? If so, what does he think of your conspiracy views, or is he aware of them?

Ron

'Mark Valenti' wrote:

[...]

And I hold the fervent hope that you will refrain from posting your photographic inanities or at least think them through before you start mucking up poor-quality jpegs with rainbow graphics.

Your stated belief that you get 300 things out of 1000 correct indicates that your poor track record doesn't bother you in the least. In fact, you seem quite proud to be wrong "only" 700 out of 1000 times.

But it's this very shoddy approach to accuracy that hurts the entire JFK investigation.

It's not my command of the "facts" that is harmful, Jack. It's your insistence on tainting the entire community with your National Enquirer-type of sensationalism. You have become the William Randolph Hearst of the JFK assassination.

bull-pookey, period!

Jack conducts research, research most of us are too damn lazy to conduct! Certainly research Lone Nutter's wish he didn't conduct.

Tainting? with up to 90% of america thinks something fishy is about, concerning JFK's demise, I say ANYONE trying to convince JWhite that he should cease his research, is indeed, THE "tainting" culprit

Valenti shows his lack of research regarding ...

"Oswald's violent scuffle" in New Orleans.

Valenti does not know it was a scripted intelligence event.

According to Jerry Rose in the Fourth Decade:

(Capsule of article)

Jerry said he called his paper "INCA Dink Doo" with apologies to Jimmy Durante, because INCA did play a very interesting tune in the background and foreground of the assassination. The paper explores INCA during three interesting times, the "Communizing of Oswald"in New Orleans in the summer of 1963, in helping to create after the assassination a climate of fear that the assassination was the result of a Communist conspiracy, and it's continuing efforts to promote that idea of the assassination especially during the time for the Garrison investigation.

Carpenter says that INCA was created to protect the interests of the New Orleans economic elite including the fruit companies and shipping that were highly dependent on a stable situation in Latin and South America. They were of course aghast at the economic instability caused by Castro's Cuba. Enter Dr. Alton Ochsner, founder of the Ochsner clinic which catered to an elite Latin America medical clientele. The Samozas were Latin American dictators that came from New Orleans, they were treated at the Ochsner clinic. Also enter Ed Butler, a professional public relations man. Dr. Rose described INCA's origins, "After an abortive attempt in 1961 to promote Latin American anti-communism through an outfit called "The Free Voice of Latin America" with headquarters in the International Trade Mart, Butler later that year came to Dr. Ochsner to form INCA." Butler claims to have thought up the idea of INCA while still in the Army, in what Peter Dale Scott's refers to as a quite little town near Alexandria, Virginia, in a special Army outfit. INCA was formed Butler of course did not mention New Orlean's elite interests. INCA main aims were cash and patriotic anti-communism. INCA claimed that it's "truth tapes", broadcast throughout Latin America, were the best way to fight off Communism until the Alliance For Progress gets under way.

"Now an opportunity for an INCA truth tape presented itself in August 1963 when Lee Harvey Oswald, a former Soviet "defector", and a one man member of the New Orleans branch of the Fair Play for Cuba Committee, became embroiled in a series of highly publicized incidents with INCA operatives. I refer of course to Oswald's pro-Castro leaf letting, which led to the scuffle with Carols Bringuier and the WDSU radio debate with Carols Bringuier. This led to Oswald being perceived in the public's mind as a Soviet defector and a pro-Castro disloyalist."

The role of INCA in both the leaf letting and the debate is more profound that has been generally recognized. WDSU-TV's interest in a rather routine leaf letting is highly suspicious. Carpenter notes that Edgar Stern, one of the owners of WDSU was a leading figure in INCA. There was a Percival Stern who was an even more active member of INCA. So WDSU seems to have a quite strong connection with INCA. Also, Bringuier was a member of INCA, at least in 1967, Jerry found his name on a membership rooster, and his interest and support of INCA go back before the assassination. After the debate Bringuier called for a Congressional investigation of Oswald and the FPCC. He also urged people to support organizations such as INCA and Ed Butler, who dedicates his life fighting Communism, especially in Latin America.

Apparently INCA and Butler reciprocated the admiration and had Bringuier as a guest speaker on their second "Truth Forum" on November 19, 1963. One of the topics of discussion was Argentina. During his speech Bringuier mentioned a variety of Communist techniques in use in Argentina. This is interesting because John Armstrong talked about Marguerite Oswald seeking possible asylum in Argentina. It is also interesting because of the parallel to the Oswald scuffle in New Orleans in August 1963. Jerry got this from a Times-Picayune article "This is the way they do it. You get two Communists starting a street corner debate. One will defend Capitalism and the other Communism. When a large enough crowd congregates the one defending Democracy will concede that the pro-Castro Communist speaker is right." Sounds like Bringuier learned from the enemy.

UNQUOTE.

Study the facts, Valenti. Quit showing your ignorance.

Jack

Valenti untruthfully says:

"Your stated belief that you get 300 things out of 1000 correct indicates that your poor track record doesn't bother you in the least. In fact, you seem quite proud to be wrong "only" 700 out of 1000 times. "

He cannot get even a simple quote right.

And even had he got it correct, he did not understand the significance of what I said.

I said IF I ONLY got 30% correct (notice "IF"), that is still enough to TO DESTROY ALL

THE OFFICIAL THEORIES. Nowhere did I say I was wrong 700 times out of 1000.

This person has no reading comprehension, or is deliberately being misleading.

I could have said only ONE PERCENT! That does not imply that I am 99 percent wrong.

My original posting went even further! I only have to get ONE THING CORRECT in

all cases. Only ONE FAKED Zapruder frame proves a faked film. Only ONE FAKED

Apollo proves faked photos. Only one faked Pentagon photo indicts the 911 scenario.

What a jerk! Like his famous namesake who covered for LBJ.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Interesting post.

For different perspectives on LHO's actions, you might check out Jean Davison's book "Oswald's Game" and also Judyth Baker's book on LHO which is available at

http://www.trafford.com/06-0632