The Education Forum

Newly RETOUCHED Willis 5 inserted into record!

I even once emailed a relative of hers asking her height,

and he replied...taller than average, maybe 5'9". Here is

a photo of her sitting on the pedestal...compared with Zapruder.

jack

Why guess or rely on a relative ... Sitzman in heels is the difference and she can be seen standing next to Zapruder in several post assassination films and photos and her height compared to Zapruder's is quite distinguishable. (POTP/Trask/page 317/Altgens 8)

Oh yeh, I want to tell you that beige colored clothing will look dark when someone is casting a shadow over them which is what happened in Moorman and Bronson's images.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I even once emailed a relative of hers asking her height,

and he replied...taller than average, maybe 5'9". Here is

a photo of her sitting on the pedestal...compared with Zapruder.

jack

Why guess or rely on a relative ... Sitzman in heels is the difference and she can be seen standing next to Zapruder in several post assassination films and photos and her height compared to Zapruder's is quite distinguishable.

Bill Miller

Bullxxxx. Show us an identifiable photo of Sitzman standing next to Zapruder.

Anywhere. Researchers have been looking for such for years. The best we

have found is Zapruder standing next to Eddie Barker, whose height is known.

Show me a photo of Sitzman in HIGH heels. Tall women do not wear high

heels to work! I believe it was a cousin who told me she was "about 5'9".

I trust a cousin more than someone with an agenda shovelling xxxx.

Show us the "films and photos" ...put up or shut up.

Jack

So far, the only common denominators I can find to your posts are:

1. Snide, supercilious, carping criticism of work somebody else is doing.

Govt-hating wackos bring out the worst in me, Ashton.

So far, it seems to the be best in you, too. Maybe I have a limited data set.

But you and I ought to get along fine, because I don't hate government: I just want government to clean out the lying, criminal, murdering scum who use the power and shields and funds of government to get away with things for which they'd be fried, juiced, or put away for life otherwise.

You don't support them, do you?

2. Zero relevant contribution to forum or thread topic.

False. You think it's hard to prove that Jack is incompetent or Groden is a panhandling publicity hound?

As I said: "Zero relevant contribution to forum or thread topic."

Have I left anything out?

Common sense?

No. But thanks for playing.

Decorum?

Not yet.

Ashton Gray

Get a Mac.

Okay, okay: just kidding. (Sort of.)

Hell, Jack, Windows is like Richard Helms: it will say anything that suits it. :lol::lol:

I've e-mailed you on possible causes. I send and receive large files frequently, so I think we can debug it, but let's keep it in e-mail so it's not cluttering things up here.

Ashton

Ashton...I have worn out 3 Macs and still use 2. I have used Macs

exclusively since 1992 (self-taught)

Ohhhhh, man. Is my face red! How can I ever make up for accusing a Mac user of doing Windows?

And worse still: how can I atone for taking this thread so off-topic?

Well, see my next post here. Hopefully it will be a start, and I'll go get out my hair shirt to wear...

Ashton

See attachment.

[And attachment said: "No photos of her on the pedastal show the black headscarf."]

I think, Jack, that the photo that this thread was started about actually might show the black headscarf, and that very fact has been complicating the issue.

I got the large tiffs, and they were better to work with, but still only 72 dpi, which is a limitation no matter how you slice it. I used a program that will increase the resolution and compute everything 40 ways from Sunday to give the best representation, but even then it's sort of a mess.

However: after running quite a few filters and enhancements on the unprocessed image you sent, an impression emerged that is damn near impossible to represent by using any one filter. It was the cumulative effect of seeing several applied sequentially that seemed to "pull" what I now believe to be the image of Sitzman out of the confusion, and I don't think it's much like any of the previous interpretations.

Again I've created an anim to show you, but this is just an "on/off" anim of an overlay I created by lifting the area that appeared to be "her" and running several enhancements on it to subtly bring out some details. I think she's somewhat in 3/4 view, with a bag slung on her left shoulder, holding onto Zapruder—who is in sort of a hunched shooting stance, with left arm pulled into his body—trying to keep him from falling and breaking his neck. If that is the case, the black headscarf is plainly visible in semi-profile.

Here's the image I've come up with, which cycles the before/after on and off:

sitzmanmaybeanim.gif

It seems to make sense looking at this:

sitzmancu.jpg

I'm afraid that given the condition those pedastal images are in, I've gone about as far as I can with it. There's a point, given that little information, where too much guesswork takes over. But after processing it in lots of ways, that anim above is a rough estimation of my best perception of Sitzman in that shot—headscarf and all.

Hope that helps. Now I've got to get back to all the things I used this fun as an excuse to shirk.

Ashton

Edited by Ashton Gray

[quote name='Ashton Gray' date='Jul 23 2006, 04:24 AM' post='69872']

Not every post has to resemble the Gettysburg Address.

Brendan, trust me: you aren't in any danger of that.

So far, the only common denominators I can find to your posts are:

1. Snide, supercilious, carping criticism of work somebody else is doing.

2. Zero relevant contribution to forum or thread topic.

Have I left anything out?

Ashton

Nope Ashton, you've summed-up BS in full.

Dawn

Bullxxxx. Show us an identifiable photo of Sitzman standing next to Zapruder.

Anywhere. Researchers have been looking for such for years.

Jack, as Robin shows in post 34, Sitzman wore high heels on 11/22/63. The Betzner and Willis photos also show Sitzman to be the better part of a head taller than Zapruder as they stood side by side. (see Groden's book "TKOAP" for good quality enlargements) The Altgens 8 photo can be seen in a good enlargement on page 68 in Richard Trask's book "That Day in Dallas". The two (Zapruder and Sitzman) are shoulder to shoulder next to the pedestal in that photo. The Bell and/or the Paschall film shows Mr. Z just starting to walk away from Sitzman. Also, the Bronson slide that you like to display at times shows Sitzman's face next to Zapruder's ... now how was she able to be so tall if not wearing high heels - was she standing on a box?

The best we have found is Zapruder standing next to Eddie Barker, whose height is known.

Show me a photo of Sitzman in HIGH heels. Tall women do not wear high

heels to work! I believe it was a cousin who told me she was "about 5'9".

I trust a cousin more than someone with an agenda shovelling xxxx.

For someone who says he has studied the photographical record for 40 years - you do not seem to know it very well. I guess one should look at your time spent as equal to that of someone who has taken 40 years to complete high school. We'll just say you went for quanity and not quality. As I said before, Zapruder and Sitzman are side by side in the Altgens 8 photo seen in Trask's book on page 68 in "That Day in Dallas". That moment caught by Altgens picks up in one or more of the assassination films mentioned above. So trust your memory if you must - I will trust the multiple photos and films showing you to be wrong as usual.

As far as 'tall women not wearing high heels' - Robin's film capture of Sitzman wearing her high heels on 11/22/63 says it all. I also think that I recall Sitzman's co-worker (Mrs. Hester) was wearing heels that day as well. I guess that she and Sitzman wasn't aware of your views on what tall women should and should not wear to work.

Additional various sized women wearing high heels can be found in many of the post assassination films and photos. Two such photos can also be found in Trask's book "That Day in Dallas" on pages 85 and 94. Once you have seen those photos - tell me again just who is shoveling crap - Jack! Below is a film capture from the Zapruder film showing more various sized women in heels.

Look for a better image like this one of Sitzman in high heels in Groden's book "TKOAP"

Show us the "films and photos" ...put up or shut up.

Jack

You've now been shown!

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

See attachment.

[And attachment said: "No photos of her on the pedastal show the black headscarf."]

I think, Jack, that the photo that this thread was started about actually might show the black headscarf, and that very fact has been complicating the issue.

I got the large tiffs, and they were better to work with, but still only 72 dpi, which is a limitation no matter how you slice it. I used a program that will increase the resolution and compute everything 40 ways from Sunday to give the best representation, but even then it's sort of a mess.

However: after running quite a few filters and enhancements on the unprocessed image you sent, an impression emerged that is damn near impossible to represent by using any one filter. It was the cumulative effect of seeing several applied sequentially that seemed to "pull" what I now believe to be the image of Sitzman out of the confusion, and I don't think it's much like any of the previous interpretations.

Again I've created an anim to show you, but this is just an "on/off" anim of an overlay I created by lifting the area that appeared to be "her" and running several enhancements on it to subtley bring out some details. I think she's somewhat in 3/4 view, with a bag slung on her left shoulder, holding onto Zapruder—who is in sort of a hunched shooting stance, with left arm pulled into his body—trying to keep him from falling and breaking his neck. If that is the case, the black headscarf is plainly visible in semi-profile.

Here's the image I've come up with, which cycles the before/after on and off:

sitzmanmaybeanim.gif

It seems to make sense looking at this:

sitzmancu.jpg

I'm afraid that given the condition those pedastal images are in, I've gone about as far as I can with it. There's a point, given that little information, where too much guesswork takes over. But after processing it in lots of ways, that anim above is a rough estimation of my best perception of Sitzman in that shot—headscarf and all.

Hope that helps. Now I've got to get back to all the things I used this fun as an excuse to shirk.

Ashton

Thanks for the interesting exercise. One comment: She cannot have a handbag slung

over her shoulder. Her bag was on the pedestal. (see attachment)

I will study your animation later and perhaps post comments.

Jack

Govt-hating wackos bring out the worst in me,....

Amazing how some don't understand that the government is to respond to, respect the wishes of, and be responsive to the PEOPLE they represent in a democracy - and not the other way around. The other way is called a dictatorship or totalitarian government. Being critical of wrongdoing is hardly hating anything but the wrongdoing and evil persons or deeds that might be behind it. WE are ultimately the government, not the 'subjects' who must quietly obsequiously obey/endure all.

"The dark night of fascism is always descending in the United States and yet lands only in Europe."

- Tom Wolfe

Here the latest Willis version is compared to others as well as

Betzner.

Jack

First it was Sitzman would not have worn heels because she was tall ... now it is because she appears to have one leg in a poor resolution internet photo ... have we not suffered enough from people trying to make something out of nothing by using poor quality scans?

Bill Miller