The Education Forum

Jean Hill

"Storyteller" is a euphemism for "xxxx." She wasn't even looking in Kennedy's direction when he was killed. So much for her mythical Grassy Knoll gunman. Did the little kiddies know how much her story metathesized over the years?

Brendan, you will appear to be sincere in your opinions rather than just looking like you're a troller if you will at least look at the evidence before wanting to debate it. Moorman's photo represents Jean's field of view as well.

Mary Moorman was obviously looking at JFK when she took her photo and the having made that point ... the Zapruder film shows Jean and Mary facing the same direction, so tell us how you reached the conclusion that Jean wasn't even looking at the President when he was killed ????????? (It appears that you (Brendan) have now become the "storyteller, which is a euphemism for "xxxx")

Jean and Mary are blurred in Z311 and Z312, so I have used Z310 to make my point.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Gillespie

Mary Moorman was obviously looking at JFK when she took her photo and the having made that point ... the Zapruder film shows Jean and Mary facing the same direction, so tell us how you reached the conclusion that Jean wasn't even looking at the President when he was killed ????????? (It appears that you (Brendan) have now become the "storyteller, which is a euphemism for "xxxx")

Jean and Mary are blurred in Z311 and Z312, so I have used Z310 to make my point.

Bill Miller[/b]

Thank you, Bill, for that very timely and solid offering. Isn't it dismaying how Mr. Mack has, er, evolved shall we say? I suggested about a year ago that he had 'flipped' and I still believe it. He took umbrage, of course, but so what? Now he seems to be part of the Establishment as he approaches his almost Emeritus years.

How's the tee shirt business going, Gar? Why don't you just call the 'museum' what it really is: The TSBD Gift Shoppe.

Bad enough his work is sloppy. That we knew. Now we have testimony to his rudeness and his cowardly treatment of elderly women, calling Jean Hill a "damn xxxx." He and Perry something...Badgeman and Robbin'...Whew. People spending a small fraction of the time he has spent looking at these photos over the years already knew Mrs. Hill's perspective; and this is the guy running the gift shoppe on the 6th floor? Oh, good.

Go back and hustle that beef jerky, Gar. Maybe hire a LHO look-alike to deliver barbecue up that back staircase sometime. Get him to look sheepish as he arrives there on floor 6, saying something like "see, told you I was in the lunchroom." Something like that, huh? Meantime, you leave those wimmins alone. Go ahead, go on now.

John Gillespie

How's the tee shirt business going, Gar? Why don't you just call the 'museum' what it really is: The TSBD Gift Shoppe.

Bad enough his work is sloppy. That we knew.

With all due respect - the remarks above are not making any sense to me. The book store sells merchandise and I am not aware of Gary working in that part of the business. The Museum has the actual photographical record, oral histories given by the witnesses themselves, and other donated materials that are the real deal. I have personally sat at Gary's desk and seen some of these things, so I am at a lost to understand how someone can confuse the bookstore with the actual museum.

Gary's work? Even Jack has said that Gary did great work before going to work at the museum and now that Gary is with the Museum, he has the job of helping to preserve these valuable materials so people like us can come and see them if we like. So far I have not heard where Gary has allowed such materials to become lost or be destroyed, so it seems that his work seems to be of a high standard and is being carried out accordingly .... so again I am puzzled at how you can say the things you do.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

YOU are a totally sick individual! Making jokes about someone almost being murdered....!

Jack was almost murdered?? You have proof? Bear in mind this is a man who lies through his teeth about any number of subjects. We're just supposed to genuflect and swallow his story whole?

BTW, Jack accuses me and Von Pein of being one in the same. That's a very serious accusation ... worthy of mockery and ridicule. If you treat people with contempt, don't be surprised when you get it in return.

You have no heart, mind nor soul and I mean that as precisely and strongly as I can. Nice words can't describe your ethical depravity...and I will refrain from a list of those that do! You are a total degenerate, morally, a foul person more akin to old bodily eliminations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Walmart running a sale on exclamation points?

You have no respect for persons, nations, history, truth, decentcy, life....your a total negation of what a decent human should be in my opinion.

Don't you have anything better to do, like writing yet another hysterical essay on US "fascism" or "imperiled" civil liberties?

John, I really think you are wrong if you think the entity known here as BS is not a professional disruption agent.

Translation: don't contradict any of the crazy things we write!

With all due respect - the remarks above are not making any sense to me. The book store sells merchandise and I am not aware of Gary working in that part of the business. The Museum has the actual photographical record, oral histories given by the witnesses themselves, and other donated materials that are the real deal. I have personally sat at Gary's desk and seen some of these things, so I am at a lost to understand how someone can confuse the bookstore with the actual museum.

Gary's work? Even Jack has said that Gary did great work before going to work at the museum and now that Gary is with the Museum, he has the job of helping to preserve these valuable materials so people like us can come and see them if we like. So far I have not heard where Gary has allowed such materials to become lost or be destroyed, so it seems that his work seems to be of a high standard and is being carried out accordingly .... so again I am puzzled at how you can say the things you do.

Bill Miller

From 1975 to 1990 Gary Mack was one of the very BEST

of JFK researchers. After he came under the influence of

Mr. Perry, he did a 180 on everything EXCEPT the Dallas

Police Tapes and the Badgeman image...HIS TWO GREATEST

CONTRIBUTIONS to JFK research. Other great contributions

were many perceptive articles for THE CONTINUING INQUIRY

and THE FOURTH DECADE, as well as his appearance in

THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY. He also produced for a couple

of years his outstanding newsletter COVERUPS! We were far better

off with the old Gary. His wife of that era would agree, since

she left him at the time he changed. The OLD Gary was one

of my best friends for nearly 15 years. Too bad.

Jack

Bill Miller

Well said, Bill. I’ve had very few dealings with Gary, but the one’s I’ve had have been helpful and neutral. I wasn’t aware of the episode at Jim’s UTA class with Jean Hill, however. I wasn’t there, so I can’t judge. After all, one man’s “hard questions” can be another’s “heckling”. It depends on whether the speaker was being interrupted and if Gary was actually disrupting the meeting. I will say, however, that use of the word “xxxx” has no excuse whatsoever. If that word was actually used in that class by Gary, I’m disappointed in him and his professionalism.

As for Mr. BS, he’s not really contributing anything here except his goal of getting us to fight amongst ourselves, so my suggestion would be to hit the “ignore” button and or otherwise not responding to anything he writes in any way. It’s hard to argue by yourself. I would like him banned too, however I actually have to applaud John’s not doing so. Freedom of speech hurts sometimes.

JWK

And I concede your point. I was relying on a still frame a second earlier, but after watching the film in real time, she does indeed turn her head to the left at the last second. And unlike Jack, I will not suggest film tampering to cover my mistake.

As for her multiple versions of events since 1963, that remains intact.

And I concede your point. I was relying on a still frame a second earlier, but after watching the film in real time, she does indeed turn her head to the left at the last second. And unlike Jack, I will not suggest film tampering to cover my mistake.

As for her multiple versions of events since 1963, that remains intact.

Wow, Brendan, you sound reasonable for a second. Now please apologize to Jack, whose run in with an attacker is well-known in the research community... Your insinuation that he made this up, simply because you disagree with his photo interprettations, is offensive... Just as Gary's going to work at the museum changed his life, Jack's being attacked changed his... You should show a little respect.

Wow, Brendan, you sound reasonable for a second. Now please apologize to Jack, whose run in with an attacker is well-known in the research community...

Sure. Just as soon as he apologizes to me for being a "paid provacateur" or maintaining two forum identities. Just as soon as he apologizes to the US govt for supposedly tampering with the Zap film, faking the moon landings, or killing 3,000 fellow Americans on 9-11. Just as soon as he apologizes to the family of Nicole Brown Simpson for working on the Butcher of Brentwood's defense team.

And the beat goes on ...

The fact that Brendan didn't know where Jean Hill was looking when JFK was hit further illustrates his unfamiliarity with the case and most everything said in his pseudo-intellectual arrogant posts regarding the assassination. It almost begs a beginning researcher to run over with bags to collect the free fertilizer when brendan starts typing.

:D

We were far better

off with the old Gary. His wife of that era would agree, since

she left him at the time he changed. The OLD Gary was one

of my best friends for nearly 15 years. Too bad.

Jack

I have heard it said that we were better off with the old Jack, as well. As far as Gary's matters concerniung his wife ... only they would know the reasons for their problems ... it surely isn't our business.

Bill Miller

I appreciate your conceding to something after being left little choice but to do so. And while you may be different than Jack in so much as admitting your mistakes - the two of you do share a consistent practice of making allegations without checking the facts before hand.

Bill Miller

Wow, Brendan, you sound reasonable for a second. Now please apologize to Jack, whose run in with an attacker is well-known in the research community...

Sure. Just as soon as he apologizes to me for being a "paid provacateur" or maintaining two forum identities. Just as soon as he apologizes to the US govt for supposedly tampering with the Zap film, faking the moon landings, or killing 3,000 fellow Americans on 9-11. Just as soon as he apologizes to the family of Nicole Brown Simpson for working on the Butcher of Brentwood's defense team.

And the beat goes on ...

If you can't see any difference between what Jack has said and what you have said, I feel sorry for you. Jack has no way of finding out if the things he accuses you of are true. You, on the other hand, could have checked with any number of people, including Gary Mack, to find out if Jack's story about being attacked was true. Your decision to mock an 80-year old man for being savagely attacked, and your justifying it by claiming he's said things you don't approve of about your country, is cowardly. What's next, Brendan? Gonna go over to Jane Fonda's house and ask if she killed her mother? Gonna go over to Ron Kovic's house and challenge him to a footrace? OUR country can get along just fine without YOUR kind of protection, thank you very much.

Edited by Pat Speer

'Brendan Slattery' wrote:

And the beat goes on ...

You aren't a "paid provacateur"? Surely you jest! It was Robert Groden that was involved in the OJ case!

YOU do PR? roflmfao!!! Keep at it though, we need someone to dust of Tom DeLay's image, after all, he is running for re-election, tsk-tsk

Jack has no way of finding out if the things he accuses you of are true.

EXACTLY. So HOW in good conscience could he MAKE such accusations?

You, on the other hand, could have checked with any number of people, including Gary Mack, to find out if Jack's story about being attacked was true.

I don't converse with Mack or any of White's cronies. The point is that Jack is a well-known flake who doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. I don't trust him any more than I'd trust a Holocaust denier. And yes, when you shamelessly accuse your own govt of the crime of the 20th century (JFK) and the 21st century (9-11), you are on shaky moral ground.

Your decision to mock an 80-year old man for being savagely attacked, and your justifying it by claiming he's said things you don't approve of about your country, is cowardly.

His age doesn't immunize him from criticism. Lord knows he can dish it out.

What's next, Brendan? Gonna go over to Jane Fonda's house and ask if she killed her mother? Gonna go over to Ron Kovic's house and challenge him to a footrace? OUR country can get along just fine without YOUR kind of protection, thank you very much.

I thought I'd shove Joe "Yellowcake" Wilson down a flight of stairs. Why do you ask?

'Brendan Slattery' wrote:

And the beat goes on ...

You aren't a "paid provacateur"? Surely you jest! It was Robert Groden that was involved in the OJ case!

YOU do PR? roflmfao!!! Keep at it though, we need someone to dust of Tom DeLay's image, after all, he is running for re-election, tsk-tsk

By his own admission, he worked with Groden during the OJ civil case. Go crawl back under your rock.