The Education Forum

My four videos now free online...

In the depiction of CE 133-C, the shadow of Oswald's head does indeed rise up the fence a considerable distance - indicating the trajectory of sunlight from a LOWER sun, earlier in the day - and, the FIRST photo taken of the series. But, within the very same photo, the shadows of the telephone wires cast upon the stairway support post at Oswald's left are measured at their lowest point on the post of the three photos in the series indicating a trajectory of sunlight descending from a steeper angle - from a HIGHER sun and LATER in the day - revealing CE 133-C to be the LAST photo taken of the series. This conflict cannot exist in an authentic photograph. I believe that this is evidence of someone attempting to "manage" the visual elements of the pictures - and, making a slight - but, extremely serious miscalculation in the process. A quick assumption/conclusion which was "backwards" - producing a glaring, incompatibility - completely unrealistic according to the laws of physics and mathematics.

LOL!

You might want to BUY a clue, yours is missing!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Gillespie
Jack, Had seen them all before...but just re-watched them. Just a hearty thanks for all the contributions you have made over the years! While there are very real and specific contributions you have made to the JFK research, I still think your greatest contribution is a special way of skeptically yet analytically looking at the photo and other evidence. You have uncovered some of the important deceptions involved in the phony 'story' of events and the phony investigations that ensued....not to mention other similar phantasmagoria shoveled onto us after Dallas.... Keep up the great work!

Here, here! I couldn't agree more, Peter. Thanks for expressing the thoughts and feelings of a bunch of us here. I think that Jack is a Forum treasure and he has convinced me on virtually all his presentations. Though he may get feisty at times (don't most of us?) he refrains from being nasty and doesn't stoop to name-calling. I so enjoy his postings.

John G

Jack, Had seen them all before...but just re-watched them. Just a hearty thanks for all the contributions you have made over the years! While there are very real and specific contributions you have made to the JFK research, I still think your greatest contribution is a special way of skeptically yet analytically looking at the photo and other evidence. You have uncovered some of the important deceptions involved in the phony 'story' of events and the phony investigations that ensued....not to mention other similar phantasmagoria shoveled onto us after Dallas.... Keep up the great work!

Here, here! I couldn't agree more, Peter. Thanks for expressing the thoughts and feelings of a bunch of us here. I think that Jack is a Forum treasure and he has convinced me on virtually all his presentations. Though he may get feisty at times (don't most of us?) he refrains from being nasty and doesn't stoop to name-calling. I so enjoy his postings.

John G

Thanks, John...I make no claims of 100 percent accuracy. If I make

a mistake, I rectify it as soon as possible. I do not get nasty with the

obvious provocateurs, except to call them ASSHOLES when they

drop their pants. That is not nasty, just describing the emperor's clothes.

Thanks for your kind words.

Jack

• 1 year later...

Sharky Stovall owned a Fort Worth office supply company. Eddie Chiles was a rich

oilman (The Western Company) and one time owner of the Texas Rangers baseball team.

Eddie was very active in Republican party politics. (Jack White)

Thanks, Jack.

Do you know if these guys are related to the founders of Jaggers Chiles and Stovall?

Below is an image of Dallas cop, Richard Stovall.

James

Unlikely.

And you make a common misspelling. It is JaggArs, not JaggErs.

Fort Worth also had another prominent businessman of the 60s...George JAGGERS.

Jack

Robert Stovall of JCS and Richard Stovall of the DPD were not related in any way.

I know for a fact.

Over the years I have had many requests from researcher to share

my research. As a result, in the 90s, I produced four videos. After

recovering my production costs of about $25,000, I now feel that it

is time to share them with everyone on the internet free.

I am constructing a new JFK website, thanks to the generosity of

David Percy of London, who hosts my Apollo and 911 sites. I have

just barely begun the pages, which will feature photos and my

research. I hope to complete at least a page a day, and hope it

will become a valuable research tool.

The videos are now up and running. I think they are available in

two browser formats, so I hope everyone can access them. Just in

the past week of testing the format, the site had more than 500

visitors without being publicized. Let me know if you access the

videos and what you think. Check back to the site frequently to

see the latest additions.

To give it a try, go to:

http://www.jfkstudies.org/studies3.html

Remember, the site is just now opening and will be under construction

constantly in the coming months, so please bookmark it and visit

frequently to see new pages as they are added.

Below...the four videos.

Enjoy.

Jack

Jack, Thanks so much for your work over the years. You have done more on this case than many others put together, and I applaud you. I may not agree with everything you present, but I dont think there is anyone who agrees with everything that is presented by anyone. You have to respect someone who has put in so much time and effort into this case for all of these years. When anyone contributes as much as you have, they will always have detractors, for whatever reason. I will be checking out your site very soon, and Im sure it will be quality work. Thanks again for your contributions, and thought provoking hard work. Keep up the good work my friend. --MS