The Education Forum

Eye! Think!...So?

Bernice - Referring to Lancer as an information source is necessary because there are huge amounts of data already covered there and much bigger files than one can post here. That is no different than posting a link to a web page or advising someone to read the 26 volumes. Not everything at Lancer would be worth reading, but relevant work already done on any forum concerning a said issue is something I intend on referring to if I feel it will benefit someone.

Also, I really do not see how mentioning a forum (without using its name) as the 'looney forum' is any worse than using a forum's real name and saying derogatory remarks about it. Is that really any different than talking about "CT's" or "LNr's" ... I don't think so. While I am concerned that your only comments that arose out of all the data that was posted about a said claim concerning Zapruder film alteration was focused on my using the term "looney Forum" - I will try in the future to limit my usage of that term to satisfy you.

Edited by Larry Peters

To Ed, Jim, etc,

Notice how often "Larry Peters" either parrots the arrogant Miller or uses Miller scans in "Peters" posts?

Notice the same so easily quick to anger style and many other tonal similarities?

Notice that for someone who parrots Miller (lemming like) so much that there is no "Larry Peters" registered on Lancer.

There is one Miller/"Peters" key I have not seen yet so maybe it is all just coincidence. Time will tell.

Will employ my computer talents for some further possible revelations.

Notice how often "Larry Peters" either parrots the arrogant Miller or uses Miller scans in "Peters" posts?

Miller can be short at times and I am sure that Zapruder film alterationist do find him arrogant although they didn't seem to think so when Fetzer praised Miller's work before asking him to speak at a Lancer conference. Once Miller started pointing out Jack White's mistakes in his film alteration claims, the attitude toward Miller changed, but the same has occurred with anyone who speaks up against White and his film alteration followers.

If you go over to Lancer and look at the animation work with overlays that is been done there - you will find that Miller has done nearly all of it, so that makes it hard to refer to someone else's work if no one else is doing these sorts of things. It might also explain why Debra Conway posted that Bill Miller was awarded the Mary Ferrell award this past year. The JFK assassination community is full of highly emotional people, some apparently with too much time on their hands, who either are on one side of the fence or the other when it comes to a conspiracy or not in the muder of JFK. There are very few people who will weigh the evidence without bias and test it for both sides. Unlike other researchers who complain about their work being used, Miller has said that anyone can use his work in anyway that helps them with researching the JFK assassination. Because of that and the forum rules here on copyrighted material - I have and will continue to use Miller's images as much as possible.

As far as who I am - I'm the same person who was a member of JFK Research a short while ago when Miller was no longer a member there. I am the guy who raised an issue about the timing of when Jean Hill said she stepped onto the street and back out of it, which didn't agree with the things Jack White was saying, so now I, like Miller cannot use that site anymore.

As far as who is and is not a member at Lancer - Ed Ohagen has been and still is a member at Lancer and his name will not come up anywhere since Lancer's latest site problem occurred a week or so ago. Maybe you and your computer skills can help Lancer get their missing members profiles back up and running so Ed and others like myself can possibly be seen and the world can rest peacefully once again. But then there are those people who are not using their real names, some with the administrator's approval and by the way - maybe I am one of them. Does it really matter? So the point is - why not use your computer skills to create stabilized overlays and other photographical work and allow anyone to use them as they see fit so I can use your images instead of Miller's? I had trouble just figuring out how to post a photo here, so I don't mind admitting that I need to use other peoples images to make my points, but then I don't claim to have your computer skills. :)

If there is anything about my point of view or wrong about the images I have chosen to pull from another forum, please tell me and I'll be happy to look at that evidence again with anyone here. So far you have seemed to only be concerned in why my name, I assume Ed's and others as well, are missing from Lancer's profile data base. I take it you have a little interest in the JFK assassination evidence too - don't you?

I might also add that Miller is the only one who has an extensive critique of the claims made in Fetzer's new book about the Zapruder film being a hoax and seeing how that covers a wide range of subjects pertaining to the assassination, I will have to go to that well again and again. Josiah Thompson has a critique on a web page that I have seen, but it was pretty generic and lacked depth, so I don't use it. Whether it will be Groden, Marsh, Mack, Miller or another researchers name that I use in a post, if I am referring to something their work has covered, then I think it is appropriate to reference them so people do not think the work is mine. I believe in credit going where credit is due. I hope I have made myself clear so anyone who has nothing better to do than to worry about why someone's name isn't being seen on another forum presently under reconstruction rather than concerning themselves with the data being presented here, will at least know where I am coming from and why I do the things that I do.

Please allow me to end with a question: What is the difference if someone's profile is missing off of a forum that recently went down compared to someone's profile that reads as follows ???

COMPUTERMULTIMILLIONAIRE

Active Stats

Total Cumulative Posts 5

( 0.10% of total forum posts )

Posts per day 5

Joined 21-May 04

Most active in JFK Assassination Debate

5 posts in this forum

( 100% of this member's active posts )

User's local time May 21 2004, 04:34 PM

Communicate

Email Click Here