The Education Forum

Marilyn Sitzmans post assassination movements

This frame was taken from the lead in at the start of Zapruders film roll.

It is on Grodens "jfk Assassination Films" DVD

The frame shows "Sitzman and the Hesters" at the NORTH end of the pergola.

Edited by Robin Unger

Thank you very much for taking the time to contribute that Robin.

OK, I'm in agreement re the woman walking south and Sitzman likely being different people.

The woman in the shelter may or may not be Sitzman or the other woman. It's probably reasonable to assume it's Sitzman. Sitzmans interview with Joshia is still not clear. It seems unnecessarily obscure. Still, unless something else comes up regarding that, I'll leave it for now.

________

the policeman with the radio / Bell / to Harrys office is another issue.

You alone are turning that into her walking into thew shelter at that time, which is understandable, but involves a measure of faith that it then is her shown in that particular Bond photo. I'm hoping for something more certain than your or anyone elses statement of belief about it.

[b]Well, John ... if you find another woman in or around the plaza that wore a black scarf around her head and was near the pedestal - let me know.

Bill[/b]

You alone are turning that into her walking into thew shelter at that time, which is understandable, but involves a measure of faith that it then is her shown in that particular Bond photo. I'm hoping for something more certain than your or anyone elses statement of belief about it.

[b]Well, John ... if you find another woman in or around the plaza that wore a black scarf around her head and was near the pedestal - let me know.

Bill[/b]

Your'e playing sillybuggers Bill. I knopw you can read and reason.

• 10 years later...