The Education Forum

Rarely seen Moorman photo

Guest Mark Valenti

Guest Mark Valenti

I seem to recall something on the Groden video about the west window of the sixth floor having a "figure" in it. Does anyone know if this photo is cropped, or is this the entire view?

MV

Edited by Mark Valenti

I seem to recall something on the Groden video about the west window of the sixth floor having a "figure" in it. Does anyone know if this photo is cropped, or is this the entire view?

MV

On one of the usenet newsgroups a poster was writing that Bonnie Ray Williams and James Jarman lied when they said that after the shots rang out, they ran to the westernmost window and Jarman opened it.

Does the Moorman photo show the window already opened before the motorcade came down Elm?

Steve Thomas

MV

Mark, the 'WEST' window figure that Groden discusses in his video was from the Tom Dillard wide angled view of the TSBD immediately after the shots were fired. The WC used Dillard's photo in their evidence, but had cropped off the far west window of the 6th floor while leaving the right side of the photo in tact. I can only assume that the WC felt that the high Dallas sky east of the 6th floor was far more important evidence than showing the west end of a floor where the alleged assassin was supposed to have acted alone in killing a U.S. President.

Below is that far west window. Because some people had been pretending in my view to act as if they couldn't see the figure in the window - I wanted to show them the difference between what an empty window looked like Vs. the same window with the figure in it.

Also, the Bronson film shows the 'EAST' end of the TSBD.

Bill Miller