The Education Forum

ID?

well well well..the kraken stirs.

I was going to make some minor corrections to Ians 4 faces, it needs updating*...but that piece of info Peter, if confirmed will rock. a hundred, a thousand, thanks (extended to source)

*later

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deleted mysterious duplicate post...why do these keep happening?

possibilities from a fevered mind::

I've been hesitant to mention this because it seems classically paranoid, but ever since last year, when I started hammering away at Harry and the Post Office, I've noticed a pattern. I'd post something on Harry and the PO and there would follow days of posting problems. There was a time when I received no replies, but noticed that people were trying to reply, but posts didn't register or they didn't bump the topic. So I'd lay off for a while and then try again.and again some sort of targeted interference. Very frustrating. I suspected at this time some choose (were nudged?) to ignore me. The forum software has benn updated a number of times and many of the older members know that one simply needs to persist, if it doesn't work try again later. Typing everything up beforehand in notepad and a quick log on post log off and later on edit at leisure. I used to get a lot of hack probes from a group in the Republican Party called the cybergoons centered in Dallas on stemmons freeway. see cybergoons topic, indyforum, also various forum problem topics on the main home page of the forum. Since I've made changes in security and no real probs there.

on the other hand, it could be something totally coincidental. perhaps a momentary bandwidth issue. I mention the above (in spite of inviting ridicule) to log it in case.

"Maybe not just a postal inspector at all!......what released documents can confirm or deny any of this?"

for those researching it needs to be kept in mind that the USPS prior to the 70's privatisation was called the USPO.

A different structure, relationship to president etc

(wonder what happened to the old USPO documents?)

Harry's 'backyard' photo:(credit James' friend)

this could be another dead end, but just in case

the mirrors may be smashed, the smoke momentarily clearing, and the outline of the door leading to the room beyond the room full of mirrors coming into view

IF so.. a general alert...

a time to be alert to shifts, redactions, statements, watch the patterns that gel the next smokescreen to deal with, so it can be punched through quickly. In the oriental game GO there is the concept of sente', or 'one step ahead'. strive for sente'. drive the agenda. If it's a false trail it can always be dropped, if it isn't, a slack approach will give away sente'. take it keep it.

.........lock and load, this could lead to the end game.

EDIT:: I'm not sure why, but an instinct says hold off on a sepHDH topic just for now. Vince and Ian need to get in on this. Harry lived up there near Hunt and Bookhout

Edited by John Dolva

I've been hesitant to mention this because it seems classically paranoid, but ever since last year, when I started hammering away at Harry and the Post Office, I've noticed a pattern. I'd post something on Harry and the PO and there would follow days of posting problems. There was a time when I received no replies, but noticed that people were trying to reply, but posts didn't register or they didn't bump the topic. So I'd lay off for a while and then try again.and again some sort of targeted interference. Very frustrating. I suspected at this time some choose (were nudged?) to ignore me. The forum software has benn updated a number of times and many of the older members know that one simply needs to persist, if it doesn't work try again later. Typing everything up beforehand in notepad and a quick log on post log off and later on edit at leisure. I used to get a lot of hack probes from a group in the Republican Party called the cybergoons centered in Dallas on stemmons freeway. see cybergoons topic, indyforum, also various forum problem topics on the main home page of the forum. Since I've made changes in security and no real probs there.

on the other hand, it could be something totally coincidental. perhaps a momentary bandwidth issue. I mention the above (in spite of inviting ridicule) to log it in case.

"Maybe not just a postal inspector at all!......what released documents can confirm or deny any of this?"

for those researching it needs to be kept in mind that the USPS prior to the 70's privatisation was called the USPO.

the mirrors may be smashed, the smoke momentarily clearing, and the outline of the door leading to the room beyond the room full of mirrors coming into view

a time to be alert to shifts, redactions, statements, watch the patterns that gel the next smokescreen to deal with, so it can be punched through quickly. In the oriental game GO there is the concept of sente', or 'one step ahead'. strive for sente'. drive the agenda. If it's a false trail it can always be dropped, if it isn't, a slack approach will give away sente'. take it keep it.

EDIT:: I'm not sure why, but an instinct says hold off on a sepHDH topic just for now. Vince and Ian need to get in on this. Harry lived up there near Hunt and Bookhout

John...I have been noticing lately strange goings-on with files in my

computer TURNING UP MISSING. Not on JFK, but on Apollo and 911.

Is there some way my computer can be secretly accessed by someone

and specific files removed?

Last month two specific Apollo files which I know were in my computer

disappeared...coincidentally the same files were removed from a NASA

sponsored website where I obtained them. Now they are only available

on my Apollo website...but not the big hi-res images I had saved.

Today I looked for a specific 911 file which I know I had two different

copies of...but neither can be located. It is a rare file of the first photos

made of the Pentagon event which has since been removed from the

internet. Fortunately, some of the more important images are saved,

but not the folders with the complete set. I am baffled.

Jack

Jack

It's a startling thing to see one computer which is loaded with the appropriate software 'invading' another that is only switched on with no system loaded simply through a basic serial port connection. The intricacies of machine language is a thing for experts, not me. It wouldn't surprise me if such things as you are suggesting are possible by leaving line connections with computer unattended, asleep.

It is also possible that kids or others, even self, inadvertently doing something, I certainly do so at times.

Remember that many members reported virus problems just a month or two ago. It's very possible that a small program was loaded, unknowingly, to allow unauthorized access. Normally, Norton, McAffee or other major virus prevention programs would catch this.

HOWEVER, it would be interesting to find out of these major virus protection companies have ever been approached by the US Dept. of Homeland Security to "allow" some of their stuff through their systems in the name of "national security".

I would strongly suggest that if anyone has anything in the way of documents, photos or anything else valuable, they make copies to a removable zip drive, CD, DVD or similar storage device that can't be accesed.

JWK

Edited by J. William King

Jack

After an hour of searching, I finally found the 911 file I was looking

for (see attached). I label my Pentagon files with the prefix PENTA,

but the National Firefighters Journal where I got the images had used

the prefix PENT and that is why I could not locate them. And I am

mistaken that the file had been removed from the internet. It had

just been ARCHIVED.

The photo shows the "mushroom" cloud over the Pentagon at the

moment of impact of A 757 FULLY LOADED WITH JET FUEL!

But I am not mistaken, I think, about the NASA files that are missing,

because I actually searched for the NASA file numbers of images saved,

and they are no longer in my computer.

Thanks for the responses.

Jack

Peter:: "Harry Holmes was a member of the Texas National Guard and worked with ONI at Hensley Field in the mid to late sixties. He also worked with Capt. Ed G. Seiwell Mil Intel. in the mid 50's at Dallas Love Field. I think he was Military Intel attatched to CIA/Dallas field office,"

"Maybe not just a postal inspector at all!......what released documents can confirm or deny any of this? Anyone remember Prouty commenting on this subject? Maybe will explain why a 'postal inspector' gets to interrogate Oswald and [just convienently also] position him to be killed by Ruby........then frame him for the WC... yes, source...thanks! James, any Seiwell photos? I'd also add that Seiwell knew someone who owned a place in Dallas very likely used as a safe house on 11/22. Lastly, that the car seen with the plates removed in front of Walker's house may have been Seiwell's according to yet another source who knew Seiwell and his car."

Ians 4faces: "One of his functions was to keep the FBI (and, incidentally, the Secret Service) appraised of changes in the allocation of post office boxes in the Dallas area. This obviously brought Lee Harvey Oswald to his attention."

Why was this his function for the FBI and SS??

His department ( definitely in NY and NO ) was a willing participant in the 10 year old illegal CIA mail opening campaign that kept tabs, in particular, on mail across the iron curtain. Harry was NOT fully briefed on one of these, particularly one involved with CUBA.

Crap, pull the other one!

"David Belin questioned Holmes closely concerning the exact location of the Terminal Annex building in Dealey Plaza and Holmes answered him plainly and fully. Holmes had already described exactly where the building was when Belin asked: "On what corner is your building?" Holmes, either mishearing or misunderstanding the question replied: "It is on the northeast corner".

As we all know, it is not on the northeast corner of the plaza - it is on the southeast corner. I believe that Holmes' answer mistakenly gave the location of his office within the building. If my interpretation is accurate, then something which has eluded researchers for more than a third of a century has now been resolved."

Oh dear, I dont think that's it at all. I'm such a sceptical person.

He's itching to make sure that the assassins perch is known to be over there, so when he thinks assassination he's primed to think northeast corner. So when he's asked for the location of his office he slips up badly...

"Holmes mentioned that "there was several of us looking out of the window" at the motorcade but none of them has been positively identified.

In his testimony, Holmes also produced one of the classic remarks in the whole of this case. When asked by Belin if he had seen anyone run across the railroad track, he replied: "No. I saw nothing suspicious and I am a trained suspicioner". "

If the information presented by Peter is correct, he's a spy.

A spy who, along with about four others, are watching the assassination from a privileged position thorugh oculars DIRECTLY opposite the TSBD buildings sixth floor window from which a rifle projects, at which an assassin spends many minutes, moving around, rifle flash etc, and when the first shot is heard the limousine from his viewpoint is not visible.

The principle of intentional blindness is no longer a factor, in order to track the limo he has to lower the oculars and neither he nor any of the others with him are in any way looking at the sixth floor window, nothing to draw any momentary flickering glance even. And he saw NOTHING.

As if!!

OK, he can say under oath he saw nothing.

Why?

because there was nothing there to see? not necessarily

IMO Harry was most diligent in helping build the case against Oswald and was perfectly positioned to observe Oswald doing it. But he didn't because if he had he would be higlighted as a material witness and therefore all the others in the room with him would come under scrutiny and...?

Edited by John Dolva

image looking from the sixth floor towards Harrys office

who were the other 4 (5?) ? the photo exists in a larger version which shows other people as well.

What uniform is worn here? Is it a post office worker?

Edited by John Dolva

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senat.../Documents.html

Various reports on Agent James Powell of the 112th Military Intelligence Unit who took a photo of the Texas School Book Depository approximately 30 seconds after the shots.