The Education Forum

Please watch this BBC documentary

Guest Mark Valenti

Holy xxxx. Are you kidding me? TMWKK has more credibilty than this garbage. Like PON hasn't been utterly and totally discredited by now? Have you been following the news lately, Mark? Have you tried to board an airplane with a cup of coffee? PON is akin to a 1938 documentary which posits that Hitler is meek as a lamb. Terrorist threat "not real" or "overblown"? Let's review:

In 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by a Middle Eastern Islamist male between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1972, at the Munich Olympics, 11 Israeli athletes were killed by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages 17 and 40.

In 1979, the U.S. Embassy in Iran was taken over by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40. In the 1980s, numerous Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1983, the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked, and a 70-year-old disabled American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a U.S. Navy diver was murdered by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1993, the World Trade Center was bombed by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1995, a plot to blow up U.S.-bound international flights over the Pacific was attempted by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1998, the U.S. Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2000, 17 sailors died in an attack on the USS Cole in Yemen by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

On September 11, 2001, four airliners were hijacked -- two flown into the World Trade Centers, one into the Pentagon and one into the ground in rural Pennsylvania. They were hijacked by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2002, reporter Daniel Pearl and other Westerners were kidnapped and beheaded by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40. That same year more than 330 hostages in Beslan and 130 hostages in Moscow were murdered in sieges by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2002, a bombing in the resort town of Kuta, Bali kills 202 people and injures a further 209. It was the deadliest act of terrorism in Indonesian history. The perps were Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2004, more than 200 Spanish civilians were murdered on trains by bombs in Madrid, detonated by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2005 more than 50 British citizens were killed by bombs on trains in London, detonated by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2005, there were hundreds of casualties, men, women and children, killed by bombs in Jerusalem, Riyadh and Amman. These innocent civilians were murdered by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40. In 2005, Paris and other European cities experienced an extended period of riots and destruction. The unrest was led by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

Since the beginning of Operation Iraqi Freedom, more than 35,000 Iraqi men, women and children and 2,500 Americans have been murdered by terrorists. Most of the combat and civilians casualties were the result of bombs detonated in civilian population centers by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

This year, hundreds -- thus far -- of Israeli civilians have been killed by rockets launched by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40. A plot to blow up 10 U.S.-bound planes from the U.K. was attempted by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

That's right folks. It's all in our minds. Bush and Blair are the real threat. Nothing to see here. Just move along.

Holy xxxx. Are you kidding me? TMWKK has more credibilty than this garbage. Like PON hasn't been utterly and totally discredited by now? Have you been following the news lately, Mark? Have you tried to board an airplane with a cup of coffee? PON is akin to a 1938 documentary which posits that Hitler is meek as a lamb. Terrorist threat "not real" or "overblown"? Let's review:

In 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by a Middle Eastern Islamist male between the ages of 17 and 40....

I didn't need to read further than the first of the dot points posted by 'Brendan Slattery' to observe that this guy should be prioritising for retraining by his handlers.

I presume, 'Brendan', you refer here to the patsy Sirhan Sirhan, who given religion is, in fact, Christianity.

Incidentally, the hapless Sirhan remains incarcerated to this day - a life-long victim of the most cruel injustice.

In 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by a Middle Eastern Islamist male between the ages of 17 and 40.

Aside from the fact that Sirhan appeared to be shooting blanks (if we are to credit the descriptions in the eyewitness accounts) and the autopsy report (which shows the shots coming from behind), Sirhan was not an "Islamist." He was (and I think still is) a Christian.

Edited by Owen Parsons

In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked, and a 70-year-old disabled American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard by Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

There are problems with this one too. First of all, the PLO is not an "Islamist" organization. Second, while this hijacking and murder was carried out by "Middle Eastern... males," the real responsibility lies with the Mossad. I quote from former Israeli intelligence operative Ari Ben-Menashe's book, Profits of War, page 122:

The group's methods were rather unconventional, one could say heinous, but it had operated successfully for years. An example is the case of the "Palestinian" attack on the cruise ship Achille Lauro in 1985. That was, in fact, an Israeli "black" propaganda operation to show what a deadly, cutthroat bunch the Palestinians were.

The operation worked like this: Eitan passed instructions to Radi that it was time for the Palestinians to make an attack and do something cruel, though no specifics were laid out. Radi passed orders on to Abu'l Abbas, who, to follow such orders, was receiving millions from Israeli intelligence officers posing as Sicilian dons. Abbas then gathered a team to attack the cruise ship. The team was told to make it bad, to show the world what lay in store for other unsuspecting citizens if Palestinian demands were not met. As the world knows, the group picked on an elderly American Jewish man in a wheelchair, killed him, and threw his body overboard. They made their point. But for Israel it was the best kind of anti-Palestinian propaganda.

Ben-Menashe was one of the October Surprise whistle-blowers and an effort was made to discredit him as a phony. He has recently been authenticated by Rafi Eitan (see here), however, so I see no reason to doubt him.

In addition, I find your reference to "hundreds" of Israeli civilian casualties from rockets this year (in reality 43 casualties, see here from the Israeli government) to be very telling, seeing as how Israel is responsible for around 1,000 civilian casualities in Lebanon (link).

None of this is to say that Islamic terrorism doesn't exist or isn't a danger. Indeed, there are some problems with PON (as this review in The Nation shows). Your "research" and knowledge are just really sloppy and superficial.

Edited by Owen Parsons

In 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by a Middle Eastern Islamist male between the ages of 17 and 40....

I didn't need to read further than the first of the dot points posted by 'Brendan Slattery' to observe that this guy should be prioritising for retraining by his handlers.

I presume, 'Brendan', you refer here to the patsy Sirhan Sirhan, who given religion is, in fact, Christianity.

Incidentally, the hapless Sirhan remains incarcerated to this day - a life-long victim of the most cruel injustice.

Uh huh. Because it is a well-known fact that Christians were incensed with RFK's plans to sell fighters to Israel. Yessireebob. Earth to stupid: A Jordanian killed RFK that night, not a Christian. Hatred for Jews (surprise!) was his motivation. But you already knew that.

Uh huh. Because it is a well-known fact that Christians were incensed with RFK's plans to sell fighters to Israel. Yessireebob. Earth to stupid: A Jordanian killed RFK that night, not a Christian. Hatred for Jews (surprise!) was his motivation. But you already knew that.

No, Brendan, Sirhan is indeed a Christian. And you made a second mistake here, too. Sirhan is Palestinian, not Jordanian. And there is a slight problem with the idea that Sirhan killed RFK because he planned to sell fighter planes to Israel. Namely this: Sirhan's totally incoherent "diary" entries about killing RFK started before anyone knew about RFK's fighter plane pledge. Get a clue.

Edited by Owen Parsons

No, Brendan, Sirhan is indeed a Christian.

Who cares if he was a self-described Christian? Unlike modern day Islamists, the god he worshipped had nothing to do with his actions.

And you made a second mistake here, too. Sirhan is Palestinian, not Jordanian.

Sorry, but I don't recognize that term. There is no such thing as "Palestine." You can't even find it on a map. And my post should have read "Jordanian synpathizer," in reference to the Six Day War.

And there is a slight problem with idea that Sirhan killed RFK because he planned to sell fighter planes to Israel. Namely this: Sirhan's totally incoherent "diary" entries about killing RFK started before anyone knew about RFK's fighter plane pledge. Get a clue.

Never said it was the sole motivation. But don't tell me Christians gave a fig about fighter sales to Israel. Conversely, Islamists sure did.

Who cares if he was a self-described Christian?

Who cares about facts when they get in the way of spin?

Not 'Brendan' B)

Seriously, Brendan, if I was your handler I'd reincarnate you under another identity.

The residual credibility of 'Brendan Slattery' tends towards zero.

Edited by Sid Walker

Behold Comrade Lemkin, the only man who thinks Walmart is a bigger threat to the American way of life than Al Qaeda. Want to post like Peter? Just use this handy template:

blah blah blah the rotten apple that is the American dream blah blah blah decadent and falling empire blah blah blah lie of American morality blah blah blah state of fear and general anxiety blah blah blah Neocon propaganda machine blah blah blah spiral into fascism blah blah blah whores for power and oil blah blah blah.

Islamofascism? North Korea? Iran? Syria? Hezbollah? Hamas? European anti-Semitism? Fake war photos courtesy of Reuters? Fidel's sunny police state? Not even on his radar screen.

Minus the stutter I think maybe we agree....he who is without sin cast the first stone and clean up one's own house before smashing into other's to do the same.....etc. Good boy, knew you had it in you.....somewhere.

Newsflash: BS takes LSD and speaks the truth to power!......there is hope for us all......thought the beltway and all inside it may crumble....Halleluejeh!!!

Now that would be interesting to see. BS on acid. I'd buy a ticket for that one.

BS What have you actually READ on the murder of RFK? But then you don't read things

with which you disagree do you? Might cause you to have to re-think ....can't have that.

Dawn

neuman.jpgslitheryneuman.jpg

Separated at birth?

Jack, you think there's a case?

Ashton

Stop...please..you're killing me!!

ROFLMAO