The Education Forum

The criminals in our midst...

In her unsurpassed 1967 ACCESSORIES AFTER THE FACT, only

three years after the assassination, Sylvia Meagher correctly

pointed out that those who knowingly help killers escape justice

are also culpable...the lesser CRIMINAL charges of obstruction of

justice and accessories after the fact.

Let's say "Brendan" robs a 7-11 and kills the clerk, a clear case

of capital murder. He runs to the getaway car, driven by "Craig".

In the law, both "Brendan" and "Craig" are equally guilty of

capital murder. They drive to the house of "Len" and plead,

"we've just killed a guy, and you gotta hide us!" In complying,

"Len" becomes an accessory after the fact and a part of the

criminal act. "Len" phones his friend "Bill" and says, "You gotta

help clear these guys, put out phony stories that help clear

them." I am not an attorney, but that is the law, simplified.

All of these guys would be convicted of CRIMINAL ACTS

when brought to trial. Some are murderers, and some are

accessories after the fact...but all are guilty.

(In the above "scenario", all names are fictitious, and any resemblance

to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.)

Sound familiar? On this forum, there are several who knowingly

obstruct justice by helping the true murderers of the president

escape. This is a criminal act. A day of justice will come.

Jack

In her unsurpassed 1967 ACCESSORIES AFTER THE FACT, only

three years after the assassination, Sylvia Meagher correctly

pointed out that those who knowingly help killers escape justice

are also culpable...the lesser CRIMINAL charges of obstruction of

justice and accessories after the fact.

Let's say "Brendan" robs a 7-11 and kills the clerk, a clear case

of capital murder. He runs to the getaway car, driven by "Craig".

In the law, both "Brendan" and "Craig" are equally guilty of

capital murder. They drive to the house of "Len" and plead,

"we've just killed a guy, and you gotta hide us!" In complying,

"Len" becomes an accessory after the fact and a part of the

criminal act. "Len" phones his friend "Bill" and says, "You gotta

help clear these guys, put out phony stories that help clear

them." I am not an attorney, but that is the law, simplified.

All of these guys would be convicted of CRIMINAL ACTS

when brought to trial. Some are murderers, and some are

accessories after the fact...but all are guilty.

(In the above "scenario", all names are fictitious, and any resemblance

to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.)

Sound familiar? On this forum, there are several who knowingly

obstruct justice by helping the true murderers of the president

escape. This is a criminal act. A day of justice will come.

Jack

You know Jack, for once I actually agree with you. You obstruct justice almost every day by posting misinformation and outright disinformation concerning the photography from JFK, 9/11 and the Apollo program. Here's hoping your day of justice will come.

(changed on edit: I am sorry that my original words were too strong)

Edited by Craig Lamson

The legal term Jack is looking for is the Pinkerton Doctrine, which at least one currently working US Attorney advocates applying to the JFK Assassination. This assistant prosecutor has been invited to detail his proposal at this November COPA meeting in Dallas. Rather than ignorant internet trolls however, he believes those who assisted in the assassination could and should be prosecuted today.

The legal RICO tools used against organized crime and the even more heavy Patriot Act terrorist measures can and some day will be turned around and retroactively usde on solving cold case terrorist acts - like the JFK Assassination.

And Gee, I didn't know that Jack and Apolo photos could arrouse such emotion. At least you know you can get a knee jerk reaction from any idiot.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

Senility claims yet another victim. Jack, you really need a new hobby. How 'bout shuffleboard?

Brendan, When I first read your reply, I was going to remind you what John Simkin said about such meaningless responses, especially now in light of there having to be even more forum space purchased. It would seem that members would stop running up forum space by copying and pasting long replies when there may be only a small fraction of a prior response that we're addressing at any given moment or to cease making say-nothing responses without actual facts or data incorporated into them so not to unecessarily impose on the pocketbook of the forum administrators, but in this case it seems after looking at Jack's childish behavior that he had to implement your name into his otherwise rarely intelligent post - he asked for it. The only thing I can ask is that we consider whether Jack's provocative berhavior warrants a response at all.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Gee Jack, I guess you just blew any right you had to complain that anybody else on this forum is a provocatur. Since under American law the insane are not liable for their actions you're off the hook.

What is this now pick on Jack White day? When any of you has contributed the amount of time, energy and dedicaton of Jack White, then chuck your wad but til then plese stay on topic.

Dawn

Gee Jack, I guess you just blew any right you had to complain that anybody else on this forum is a provocatur. Since under American law the insane are not liable for their actions you're off the hook.

What is this now pick on Jack White day? When any of you has contributed the amount of time, energy and dedicaton of Jack White, then chuck your wad but til then plese stay on topic.

Dawn

Time, energy and dedication are for naught IF your skill set is lacking, and Jacks skill set is more than lacking, it's MISSING IN ACTION. Jack has no "wad". He has been shooting blanks.

And btw Len WAS on topic.

Dawn

Like we used to say in elementary school "Jack started it" did you really fail to notice that he accused me among others of being a crimminal, conspiring to cover up the conspiracy to murder JFK? (In Jack's paranoid mind questioning his photo-analysis is tantamount to helping cover up the conspiracy.) How does replying to that constitute picking on him?

How was my reply off topic?

I agree Jack has dedicated an enormous "amount of time, energy and dedicaton" to the case but I doubt the value of his 'contribution' which has probably (esp. recently) been more to muddy the waters than to anything else

Edited by Len Colby

Dawn

Time, energy and dedication are for naught IF your skill set is lacking, and Jacks skill set is more than lacking, it's MISSING IN ACTION. Jack has no "wad". He has been shooting blanks.

wad, shooting blanks -- skill sets? Next you'll be challenging NASA photos -- pass the foam-cor, drygoods photog, roflmfao!

Dawn

wad, shooting blanks -- skill sets? Next you'll be challenging NASA photos -- pass the foam-cor, drygoods photog, roflmfao!

Well lookie here..davies back. You ever gonna deal with that Armstrong shadow issue, you know the one you said you would "look into"? Cat got your tongue? Know you will have to step all over White and Costella? Afraid? Or just plain stupid?

Step on up davie and put it out there for once in your life. IF not then might I suggest you just STFU.

THIS IS A COUNTER PRODUCTIVE THREAD

Members are asked to review evidence not issue vituperative slanders........

LET THIS THREAD DIE A QUIET DEATH >......

THIS IS A COUNTER PRODUCTIVE THREAD

Members are asked to review evidence not issue vituperative slanders........

LET THIS THREAD DIE A QUIET DEATH >......

For once I agree with you this thread is disruptive and the initial post vituperative slander, Jack should be roundly criticized for starting it.

The legal term Jack is looking for is the Pinkerton Doctrine, which at least one currently working US Attorney advocates applying to the JFK Assassination. This assistant prosecutor has been invited to detail his proposal at this November COPA meeting in Dallas.
Rather than ignorant internet trolls however, he believes those who assisted in the assassination could and should be prosecuted today.

The legal RICO tools used against organized crime and the even more heavy Patriot Act terrorist measures can and some day will be turned around and retroactively usde on solving cold case terrorist acts - like the JFK Assassination.

And Gee, I didn't know that Jack and Apolo photos could arrouse such emotion. At least you know you can get a knee jerk reaction from any idiot.

BK

Good point Bill:

This thread does have relevance. But if was up to me , I would prosecute the ignorant trolls also. Because without the Von Peins, Koenigs and our beloved BS er , the truth about the matter would have a better chance of finding it's way to the people. They are effective at what they do.

Thank God for the ignore feature on this forum... I have two posters ignored at this time and I believe that that figure is about to grow.

"NO BS , Just the facts. Ma'am"

Peter

Edited by Peter McGuire