The Education Forum

A bit off-topic but of interest...

In my opinion, Judyth and John Mark Karr both probably suffer from the same factitious

mental disorder. I think it is a variation of Munchausen by Proxy, in which the patient's mind

inserts the patient into factual situations and they act out being a part of some situation

because their mind BELIEVES the fanciful stories it has woven about the facts.

Jack

In my opinion, Judyth and John Mark Karr both probably suffer from the same factitious

mental disorder. I think it is a variation of Munchausen by Proxy, in which the patient's mind

inserts the patient into factual situations and they act out being a part of some situation

Jack

Don't look in the mirror so much, Jack, when you weave your defamation fantasies.

BTW, here's a very interesting picture about your Badgeman "discovery":

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/moorman-drawing2.JPG

It shows "Badgeman" was the size of a kid, yet he was tall enough to tower above the picket fence.

Pity you forgot to do that analysis. Speaking about factual situations :)

Mark

Edited by Mark Johansson

Guest Stephen Turner

Jack

I think their far more likely to be "suffering" from Warhol's fifteen minutes of fame syndrome, even if that fame is only limited to JFKR circle's. Chalatan's abound in every walk of life, always proceed with extreme caution....

Jack

Don't look in the mirror so much, Jack, when you weave your defamation fantasies.

BTW, here's a very interesting picture about your Badgeman "discovery":

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/moorman-drawing2.JPG

It shows "Badgeman" was the size of a kid, yet he was tall enough to tower above the picket fence.

Pity you forgot to do that analysis. Speaking about factual situations :)

Mark

What does the above reply have to do with the original post? Other than to make an unprovoked attack on another forum member I mean?

JWK

Edited by J. William King

What does the above reply have to do with the original post? Other than to make an unprovoked attack on another forum member I mean?

JWK

If it was an attack it was certainly not unprovoked, but it's not an attack, just a statement of facts. Apparently you find it all right for Mr. White to discredit Mrs. Baker with no backup whatsoever. But you charaterize my post as an "attack"? That speaks volumes.

The fact that you don't seem to find the picture interesting, speaks more volumes.

Mark

JWK

If it was an attack it was certainly not unprovoked, but it's not an attack, just a statement of facts. Apparently you find it all right for Mr. White to discredit Mrs. Baker with no backup whatsoever. But you charaterize my post as an "attack"? That speaks volumes.

The fact that you don't seem to find the picture interesting, speaks more volumes.

Mark

I just failed to see what Jack's work on "Badgeman" had to do with the original post. Nothing at all. So why bring it up unless you wanted to degrade or discredit Jack's personal opinion, which he has a right to express. If you don't agree with his (or anyone else's) opinion on a topic, state your reasons and keep it within the topic. Don't bring up something totally unrelated.

I wish this forum had an anti-hijacking policy. It could sure use it.

As for my take on the subject, I agree with Jack in that Karr was so involved in the case, that he has made an attempt to put himself into the case by claiming guilt. Too bad it turned out that way, and the DNA didn't match. Her real killer is still out there.

There are two schools of thought as to how deeply Ms. Baker was involved, but it’s not worth getting upset because you and Jack aren’t in the same camp on this. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

JWK

Edited by J. William King

JWK

Mark

Mark, he's right. Rather than defend Judyth on the possibility she could be telling the truth, you chose to attack Jack. In your mind it was not unprovoked, but to a disinterested bystander it was unprovoked. Why does every thread started by Jack have to become about Jack in general, and not about the topic at hand?

FWIW, I agree with Jack; IF Judyth is lying, it certainly seems possible she believes her lies. It's doubtful she's made enough money off her story to make the abuse she's received worthwhile.

FWIW, I agree with Jack; IF Judyth is lying, it certainly seems possible she believes her lies. It's doubtful she's made enough money off her story to make the abuse she's received worthwhile.

As for the bonifides of confessed conspirators and/or material witnesses, the CIA analysis (Re: Nosenko)that measures the amount of damage done and the leads provided that can be followed to other subjects/suspects, indicates that JB has provided no lines of inquiry that can be checked and verified or that leads to other subjects/suspects. It's all hot air.

Just my opinion.

BK

As for the bonifides of confessed conspirators and/or material witnesses, the CIA analysis (Re: Nosenko)that measures the amount of damage done and the leads provided that can be followed to other subjects/suspects, indicates that JB has provided no lines of inquiry that can be checked and verified or that leads to other subjects/suspects. It's all hot air.

Just my opinion.

BK

I just finished her book. She does name a man who she said knew Oswald who went by the pseudonym "Arthur Young. She gives his real name but I don't recall it offhand. That is at least one lead that could be followed up.

I just finished her book. She does name a man who she said knew Oswald who went by the pseudonym "Arthur Young. She gives his real name but I don't recall it offhand. That is at least one lead that could be followed up. (Gary Buell)

If I remember correctly, I think Bill Kelly interviewed Young.

James

Jack

Jack:

Dan Marvin also, in my opinion.

Allan

I just finished her book. She does name a man who she said knew Oswald who went by the pseudonym "Arthur Young. She gives his real name but I don't recall it offhand. That is at least one lead that could be followed up. (Gary Buell)

If I remember correctly, I think Bill Kelly interviewed Young.

James

If I remember correctly, Bill Kelly interview the Arthur Young who Michael Paines father-in-law This is another individual who used Arthur Young as a pseudonym.

Jack

Jack:

Allan

Dr. Allan Eaglesham has again shown either total ignorance of the truth or a contiuing desire to assist those evil ones in government from masking the truth that I have worked continually to bring forth since January 1984. Perhaps he and you readers should read my new book Dr Eaglesham - titled "Victory Edition - Expendable Elite - One Soldier's Journey Into Covert Operations." (Call 1-800-556-2012 and ask for a signed copy) First, the CIA through the Special Forces Association (SFA) attempted using fear to get the first edition off the market. Dr Eaglesham has seen the threatening letter from the SFA to publisher Robert (Kris) Millegan and he has read the letter from Bob Logan's attorney to Bob Logan telling of the threatening telephone call from James Dean (Secy, SFA) and Dr Eaglesham knows of the many threats levied against my family and friends through Congressman Matthew McHugh's office. The SFA attempted also to itimidate us prior to the trial in the latter part of January of this year that found Kris Millegan and I not guilty of writing and publishing a book of lies (it was indeed 100% truth) with profanities and certain behavioural facts removed so that children of all ages could read of the wonderful nature of the 64,000 Buddhist Hoa Haos in my area and the heinous actions of our military and political hierarchy that abandoned those wonderful South Vietnamese people. The jury was quick and unanimous in their verdict and also honored my personal request made direct to them by me when I was on the witness stand to not hurt my men who had been the plaintiffs inasmuch as they were the very best soldiers in battle and in caring for the Hoa Haos. People like Dr Eaglesham will twist that around to say the jury had ruled for them and for Kris and I. I encourage you to read the record and you will then know the truth. Not difficult to understand - I went to trial, bringing with me four boxes of factual evidence to prove my case and they - the 7 plaintiffs and their 3 attorneys - came with none other than what we had provided them. The truth did make us free!!

I hope and pray that someday Dr Allan Eaglesham will surrender to truth. There will be another book out - likely in 2008 - "THE DEVIOUS ELITE - Fifty Years of Subterfuge - From the Mental Scrapbook of Retired Green Beret Lieutenant Colonel Dangerous Dan Marvin" It will include much documentation about those who I include as the "Devious Elite" with Dr. Allan Eaglesham being one of them who will have his actions told with much documentation.

I pray that each and every person in this forum will one day recognize that Judyth Baker is one brave woman dealing with the truth while fighting a myriad of those who would want to preclude the dissemination of truth of the heinous deeds of our government. Time will tell and the TRUTH will out.

I know in my heart that Dr Allan Eaglesham was most likely as shoked and surprised as the CIA and The Special Operations Command who went to great length to destroy official records (even my Officer Efficiency Reports) that the Jury dealt with the truth and were unafraid to let the world know through their verdict who was right and who was attempting to deny the world the truth.

Please go to our website ( www.ExpendableElite.com ) and you can read articles published after the trial by two who were there (Tim Bates and Greg Sczymanski). A good share of documents provided judge and jury are in my Victory Edition. Get it - and know the truth.

Your friend who crusades for the truth.

Jack

Jack:

Allan

Dr. Allan Eaglesham has again shown either total ignorance of the truth or a contiuing desire to assist those evil ones in government from masking the truth that I have worked continually to bring forth since January 1984. Perhaps he and you readers should read my new book Dr Eaglesham - titled "Victory Edition - Expendable Elite - One Soldier's Journey Into Covert Operations." (Call 1-800-556-2012 and ask for a signed copy) First, the CIA through the Special Forces Association (SFA) attempted using fear to get the first edition off the market. Dr Eaglesham has seen the threatening letter from the SFA to publisher Robert (Kris) Millegan and he has read the letter from Bob Logan's attorney to Bob Logan telling of the threatening telephone call from James Dean (Secy, SFA) and Dr Eaglesham knows of the many threats levied against my family and friends through Congressman Matthew McHugh's office. The SFA attempted also to itimidate us prior to the trial in the latter part of January of this year that found Kris Millegan and I not guilty of writing and publishing a book of lies (it was indeed 100% truth) with profanities and certain behavioural facts removed so that children of all ages could read of the wonderful nature of the 64,000 Buddhist Hoa Haos in my area and the heinous actions of our military and political hierarchy that abandoned those wonderful South Vietnamese people. The jury was quick and unanimous in their verdict and also honored my personal request made direct to them by me when I was on the witness stand to not hurt my men who had been the plaintiffs inasmuch as they were the very best soldiers in battle and in caring for the Hoa Haos. People like Dr Eaglesham will twist that around to say the jury had ruled for them and for Kris and I. I encourage you to read the record and you will then know the truth. Not difficult to understand - I went to trial, bringing with me four boxes of factual evidence to prove my case and they - the 7 plaintiffs and their 3 attorneys - came with none other than what we had provided them. The truth did make us free!!

I hope and pray that someday Dr Allan Eaglesham will surrender to truth. There will be another book out - likely in 2008 - "THE DEVIOUS ELITE - Fifty Years of Subterfuge - From the Mental Scrapbook of Retired Green Beret Lieutenant Colonel Dangerous Dan Marvin" It will include much documentation about those who I include as the "Devious Elite" with Dr. Allan Eaglesham being one of them who will have his actions told with much documentation.

I pray that each and every person in this forum will one day recognize that Judyth Baker is one brave woman dealing with the truth while fighting a myriad of those who would want to preclude the dissemination of truth of the heinous deeds of our government. Time will tell and the TRUTH will out.

I know in my heart that Dr Allan Eaglesham was most likely as shoked and surprised as the CIA and The Special Operations Command who went to great length to destroy official records (even my Officer Efficiency Reports) that the Jury dealt with the truth and were unafraid to let the world know through their verdict who was right and who was attempting to deny the world the truth.

Please go to our website ( www.ExpendableElite.com ) and you can read articles published after the trial by two who were there (Tim Bates and Greg Sczymanski). A good share of documents provided judge and jury are in my Victory Edition. Get it - and know the truth.

Your friend who crusades for the truth.

Need I say more?

By the way, the jury found that Marvin had not libelled the men in his A-team -- the verdict was not a comment on the truthfulness of the book.

Regarding Greg Szymanski [correct spelling], in an article last September he quoted Marvin as follows:

"I knew Jimmy Files on the streets when he was a kid and later when we were both in the 82nd Airborne Division," recalls Lt. Col. Marvin. "Jimmy was the guy on the grassy knoll in Dallas who put a bullet in Kennedy's head. The mafia was infiltrated by the CIA and the mob hired Jimmy to carry it out. He's still alive, admitted doing it and I still communicate with him. In fact, I emailed him three weeks ago.

"There were four shooters involved in the Kennedy assassination, two were Americans and two were from the Corsica Mafia. The "company' as they like to be called, asked me if I wanted to be a part of the team and if I didn't have a wife and children, I probably would have said yes."

http://sandiego.indymedia.org/en/2005/09/111017.shtml

Marvin didn't object to this content. Only after I questioned the author was the reference to Files changed and the reference to Marvin being asked by the CIA to kill President Kennedy deleted from the original location of the article. (The original article may be read at the above URL.)

Edited by Allan Eaglesham