The Education Forum

FWIW [b] For Your Information and my protection:[/b]

For Your Information and my protection: I post the following

COPY from Email received, August 29, 2006

to: XXXXX and XXXX atty @ Law

I received an email from a literary agent from London asking for my comments. I thought you might like to see this. I was unaware that this book was out. I have no idea who this is or how she obtain her information or from whom. I was not interviewed by her or anyone else as to this chapter or book. I think it is a set up to draw some of us old boys out into open debates.

I am sure nobody cares about this or will pay any attention to this book or whats in it, but none the less sure pisses me off. I can not find any reference to the London publisher cited above. Could you look into this and let me know what, if anything, you can find out?

I think I will publish this on the education forum and see if anyone knows anything about this. If nothing else it will be recorded as information before the fact and not after. But I do not expect anyone to take notice or respond. Just insurance for me, as I've said, "before the fact"..

Reference: "To Stand Alone", by Roseanne Blackstone, Trendale books 2006 soon to be released in Germany and England.

Notes on: Tosh Plumley, Plumlee, William Robert (Tosh) Plumlee, aka Buck Pearson (pg 93-97 104, 110 CH- 17, 23, 27

".... It appears Plumlee was active in Cuba in 1956, CIA Ops in 1960's, Iran Contra, 1980 and Mexico covert operations. from 1978-90. He has testified four times closed door to Senate Investigators, all documented which remains classified today. (reference FBI DEA and CIA unclassified and classified documentation)

I found the following articles on a recent investigation on Plumlee, (Plumley) I find this rather strange that this fellow plays into many historical activities and the research people do not know about him and his connections or associates. It seems he is a protected military intell, CIA/DEA asset. I think he is still active and is being used to gather information for the United States Government; a forum of 'damage control'. He claims he was in Dallas on the day JFK was assassinated. However, this has never been proven and could be nothing more than disinformation fed to him my the American government. If what he has said in the past is not true then why is he allowed by the American government to continue making the kinds of statements he has made? What secrets does he know that would allow the United States government to not step in and correct his conduct?

The San Diego Reader published an article or Mr. Plumlee, in April of 1990, with documentation and maps. "I Ran Guns for Uncle Sam" by Niel Matthews. In that article was a detailed map of drug smuggling and the Contra resupply operation, as well as Ollie North's "Point West" secret air base at Santa Elena. This was before Husenfus and Contra supply operation became public knowledge. One of the notations on the published map noted in 1984 was LUIS CARRILES POSADO. I find this interesting as this was noted and photographed by federal authorites in 1983 long before the names of the Contra players became known by the American people. At the time, 1983 through 1986, Senator Gary Hart took Plumlee's information to the Senate of the United States on three occausions, but they refused to address any of the information at that time because of "National Security matters. ...". However, I have found the Plumlee trail leads to other interesting information:

"... CIA and Subsidiaries Exposed in Court Documents As Active Drug Smugglers Using Military Aircraft Washed Through Forest Service

December, 1998 Investigations Latest in Legacy of CIA's Drug Operations and Corruption of Government

Two Reagan Era Operators, Convicted in 1997, May Be Only The First To Hit The Graybar Hotel

The Dark History - In 1976 Senator Frank Church submitted CIA General Counsel Lawrence Houston to intense grilling over the Agency's questionable and illegal operation of proprietary air transport services. At that time, Houston admitted that the CIA had routinely used the United States Postal Service and the U.S. Forrest Service as covers for covert activities. Houston admitted that The Forest Service had been infiltrated by CIA and that CIA shared an address with the Forrest Service's Air Research and Development unit on Kent Street in Alexandria, VA.

Houston also admitted that the primary company, responsible for all of CIA covert air operations, was a holding company named Pacific Corp. There is an Oregon based corporation known as Pacificorp which has a multitude of sub entities with varying versions of the name including Pacific Power & Light, Pacificorp and Pacific Harbor Capital. In 1993 a Seattle paper ran a story connecting Pacificorp to CIA's Pacific Corp. Under oath, before the Senate in 1976, Houston admitted that Pacific Corp, owned and controlled such CIA notables as Air America, Southern Air Transport and Intermountain Air. In 1976 the CIA was ordered to sell Air America and divest itself of all its holdings.

Since 1973 the CIA had been anticipating this and had moved quickly to give all of its clandestinely owned aircraft to its alleged proprietary, Evergreen International based out of Marana Air Park near Tucson Arizona and McMinville Oregon, near Portland. Coincidentally, Medford Oregon is the home base of aircraft broker Roy Reagan. Reagan was convicted in 1997, along with another man on criminal charges stemming from a scheme to fraudulently take $80 million worth of airplanes from the U.S. government and place them in private hands. Reagan was also the broker for Evergreen according to a lawsuit filed by former CIA pilot Gary Eitel.

In the late 1970s and early 80s former military and CIA pilot Eitel, also an attorney, became aware that the CIA was planning to move a number of Australian C-130s under CIA control into the private sector and transfer them to Bogota Colombia. "They were to be used for drug smuggling," said Eitel. The attorney for the transfer was a man named John Ford who in later years represented Pacificorp, Pacific Harbor Capitol and who is currently said to be senior in-house attorney for Pacific Gas and Electric in San Francisco (no connection). Several of the Australian C-130's turned up in the drug trade and were moved through facilities in Arizona and Mena, Arkansas, among others, on their way into the cocaine trade. (cont)

Death of a Hero - The Murder of Jim Sabow

Marine Col. Jim Sabow was murdered at his home on the El Toro Marine Air Station in January 1991. His death, ruled a suicide by the Navy and the Marine Corps, has left a brave family virtually destroyed. As opposed to the official military account that Sabow, despondent over pending disciplinary actions for minor offenses committed suicide, a lingering and persistent body of evidence persists which indicates that Jim Sabow was murdered because he caught the CIA flying drugs onto a base where he was Chief of Air Operations. Much of the

evidence indicates that the cocaine arrived on the same C-130s which had been given to the Forest Service.

In a 1993 segment of her news program Eye to Eye, Connie Chung covered the Sabow death in detail and showed evidence of the murder by introducing statements from Sabow's brother, a medical doctor, that Sabow had been unconscious and aspirating blood for minutes before a shotgun was rammed so far down his throat that it sheared off the uvula. In that same segment, veteran covert military operative and CIA pilot Tosh Plumlee stated that he flew loads of cocaine as large as 2,000 kilos onto El Toro in the years and months prior to Sabow's death. Plumlee claimed this was an undercover "AMSOG" interdiction program for the United States government. Plumlee stated clearly that he was flying C-130s operated by the Forest Service and their contractors. In later conversations with investigators of the Senate of the United States Plumlee admitted that he routinely flew loads as large as 2,500 kilos onto military installations in California and Arizona for the CIA. This information was immediately classified as, "Top Secret, Committee Sensitive".

Then Senator Gary Hart confirmed to this writer that Plumlee had first contacted his Denver office in 1983 and released a military map with markings and other information as to flight plan routing, the names of other pilots- who would figure in the later Iran-Contra affair- as well as refueling places inside Mexico controlled by the CIA. Plumlee recorded the coded fly-ways into the United States from Central America for his own protection, so he says. All his information meant nothing at the time but would figure heavily in the soon to be infamous Iran Contra of 1986. Plumlee was called before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in August of 1991 and confirmed under oath as to the truthfulness of the map and his previous statements to investigators concerning his activities in behalf of the CIA and Iran-Contra. He confirmed the "CIA Thing" in Mexico which DEA had received from another undercover government source.

At the time, both Eitel and veteran investigator Gene Wheaton, who still works for the Sabow family which has a pending and oft delayed lawsuit pending in San Diego for next year, believe that the C-130s are the same ones which led to Col. James Sabow's murder. Wheaton, a retired Warrant Officer from Army CID, has participated in and led investigations ranging from the Cristic Institute lawsuit of 1987 to the very suspicious crash in Gander, Newfoundland of an Arrow Air flight in 1985 which took the lives of more than 250 members of the 101st Airborne Division. Arrow Air was, according to Wheaton, "One of Ollie North's favorite airlines." He was also one of the first investigators to uncover CIA drug smuggling in Mena, AK. He has also conducted extensive investigations of the Forest Service C-130s and worked with Eitel on the case. ...".

For Your Information and my protection: I post the following

COPY from Email received, August 29, 2006

to: XXXXX and XXXX atty @ Law

I received an email from a literary agent from London asking for my comments. I thought you might like to see this. I was unaware that this book was out. I have no idea who this is or how she obtain her information or from whom. I was not interviewed by her or anyone else as to this chapter or book. I think it is a set up to draw some of us old boys out into open debates.

I am sure nobody cares about this or will pay any attention to this book or whats in it, but none the less sure pisses me off. I can not find any reference to the London publisher cited above. Could you look into this and let me know what, if anything, you can find out?

I have lived in London all my life and used to work in a book shop and library so knew the names of most book publishers fairly well, including local london publishers, but I've never heard of Trendale books either. Unless it is a very small, unknown company.

A google search turned up that there is a publishing company called 'Trendale Ltd', which funnily enough is based in my hometown about 10 minutes distance from me but according to the site it only deals in newspaper and magazine publishing.

The site is:

http://www.touchcroydon.com/business/list/bid/2571415