The Education Forum

The end of IMAGE INTEGRITY

Jack White

Show me an image of the passenger manifests, with the hijackers names on them, and then you will have a case. Saying that the evidence proves something happened, and then refusing to show it is not at all convincing. Show me the evidence that supposedly proves the official account of the 19 hijackers.
Any manifest would be a computer print out, how would that be any different than a list released in the Net. Even if you saw an image of the manifest you would ask "how do I know it wasn't forged?". Since Jack claims the hijackers names don't appear on the manifests it's up to him to provide evidence that this is true, I have never seen a "truth" site reference anything other than unofficial VICTIMS lists which by defenition would exclude the hijackers.

As for the Pentagon videos I believe the video shown at the Moussaoui trial was the same that's available on the Net. I have a question for you, if the government actually carried out the giant conspiracy that you believe they did and had the technology to fake high resolution live video feed why wouldnt they simply fake a low resolution video that clearly showed a 757 hitting the Pentagon after 4 - 5 years?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show me an image of the passenger manifests, with the hijackers names on them, and then you will have a case. Saying that the evidence proves something happened, and then refusing to show it is not at all convincing. Show me the evidence that supposedly proves the official account of the 19 hijackers.
Any manifest would be a computer print out, how would that be any different than a list released in the Net. Even if you saw an image of the manifest you would ask "how do I know it wasn't forged?". Since Jack claims the hijackers names don't appear on the manifests it's up to him to provide evidence that this is true, I have never seen a "truth" site reference anything other than unofficial VICTIMS lists which by defenition would exclude the hijackers.

As for the Pentagon videos I believe the video shown at the Moussaoui trial was the same that's available on the Net. I have a question for you, if the government actually carried out the giant conspiracy that you believe they did and had the technology to fake high resolution live video feed why wouldnt they simply fake a low resolution video that clearly showed a 757 hitting the Pentagon after 4 - 5 years?

NONE OF HIJACKERS ON PASSENGER MANIFESTS OF FOUR 911 FLIGHTS:

Here is the official info about these "hijackers". Many of the real identities are still alive. The FBI ignored these facts during 2001-2002 and never updated their suspect list.

"Official Pilots":

1) Waleed Alshehri, AA11, North Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list. Believed to be a pilot, though first reports said, his brother might have been a pilot, too. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on him: Possible confused identity with the son of a Saudi Arabian diplomat

Father Mohammad Alsheri said in a "20-20"- interview, Waleed had no flying experience. Then he left for the first time in his live his town for a trip to Medina. His father said, he had a strong sense of humour, was live loving, in contact with his father and called him in January 2001, 8 months before 911, he would be "on his way home". He never called back. His father never got an official visit by the FBI and learned from his son's death from the news and local newspapers. Saudi Authrities told him, that they had no hard evidence, that his son was involved in the hijack.

2) Mohammad Atta, AA 11, North Tower WTC Name not on passenger list. Believed to be the pilot of that plane. Instead of thinking about committing suicide only, he officially applied for a student visa, together with Marwan Al-Shehhi. These visas arrived after a "bureaucratic backlog" in March 2001 at Al-Shehhis flight school Huffmann Aviation by Rudi Dekkers. Author Daniel Hopsinker linked Huffmann Aviation to the CIA connected company For odd reasons an AP story said, "On the form, filled out by a Huffman assistant, Atta's name is spelled "Mohomed." Due to local reports Dekkers assistant who filled these visas out, Nicole Antini, was just then being sexually harassed by Rudi Dekkers, her beefy middle-aged boss, according to a lawsuit for sexual harassment which Dekker's was forced to settle recently for an undisclosed sum. In 2001, the Mossad observed various muslim students, who trained at military flight schools, including Mohammad Atta and warned the CIA twice of a possible terrorist attack. Leaked to the european press in late 2002, early 2003, it came out, that Mohammad Atta was even observed since 1998 by german intelligence, regarding his contacts (See Mamoun Darkanzali). This fits with other articles on Darkanzali, who was in contact with some spanish suspects, which telephone had been tapped. In another article it was reported, that the CIA tried to hire Darkanzali as an informant.

3) Hani Hanjour, AA77, Pentagon Name not on passenger list. Believed to be the pilot of that plane. It was said, he held a commercial pilot's license that expired in October, 1999. It was stated, that Lotfi Raissi was his flying teacher. But Raissi,who was arrested in September 2001 in United Kingdom, was plead unguilty in February 2002 and is free again. 4) Marwan Al-Shehhi, UA 175, South Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list. Believed to be the pilot of that plane. Instead of thinking about committing suicide only, he officially applied for a student visa. These visas arrived after a "bureaucratic backlog" in March 2001 at Al-Shehhis flight school Huffmann Aviation. Author Daniel Hopsicker linked Huffmann Aviation (->) to a CIA connected company

The accomplices:

5) Saeed Alghamdi, UA93, Pennsylvannia Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on him: "Identity is disputed" The real Saeed Alghamdi said to newspaper Asharq Al Awsat, he is still alive and pilot for Saudi Airlines. Saudi Airlines said once it was considering legal action against the FBI for seriously damaging its reputation and that of its pilots.

6) Ahmad Ibrahim A. Al Haznawi, UA93, Pennsylvannia Name not on passenger list.

7) Ahmed Alnami UA93, Pennsylvannia Name not on passenger list. Father Abdullah Alnami said to "20/20" (Barbara Walters) his son left home for the first time in his life -- six months before the attacks, and believes, he is innocent. Another Abdullah Alnami said (before the photos had been released!), he is administrative supervisor with Saudi Arabian Airlines and was in Riyadh when the terrorists struck.

8) Ziad Samir Jarrah, UA93, Pennsylvannia Name not on passenger list. Believed to be the pilot of that plane.

9) Fayez Rashid Ahmed Hassan Al Qadi Banihammad, UA 175, South Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list.

10) Wail M. Alshehri, , AA11, North Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on him: Possible confused identity with the son of a Saudi Arabian diplomat Father thinks, he and his brother are innocent.

11) Satam M.A. Al Suqami, AA11, North Tower WTC Name not on passenger list.

12) Abdulaziz Alomari, AA11, North Tower WTC Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on Alomari: "Identity is in dispute" The real Abdulaziz Alomari is alive and an engineer with Saudi Telecoms and claims, his passport was once stolen in Denver. Another Abdulaziz Al Omari is pilot for Saudi Arabian Airlines.

13) Khalid Almihdhar, AA77, Pentagon Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on him: "May be an assumed name; there are reports he is still alive" The real Khalid Al Midhar in fact said, he is alive.

14) Majed Moqed, AA77, Pentagon Name not on passenger list.

15) Nawaf Alhazmi,AA77, Pentagon Name not on passenger list.

16) Salem Alhazmi, AA77, Pentagon Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on him: "May be a a stolen identity"

The real Al-Hamzi is 26. In September 2001 he had just returned to work at a petrochemical complex in the industrial eastern city of Yanbou.

17) Ahmed Alghamdi, UA 175, South Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on him: "Lost his driver's license in 1995 for failing to pay a traffic fine, ...Bought plane ticket on August 29 through the Internet using a Mailboxes Etc. address"

18) Hamza Alghamdi, UA 175, South Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list.

19) Mohand Alshehri, UA 175, South Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on Alsheri: "Saudi Embassy has named Alshehri as a victim of mistaken identity" It is claimed, that he communicated with other hijack plotters. He once asked to use the Internet at a public library in Delray Beach, Florida.

IS FIVE YEARS ENOUGH TIME TO FAKE FOUR PASSENGER LISTS?

Jack

"If the case ever came to trial, the passenger manifests would be KEY EVIDENCE that no hijackers were aboard."

As the author mentioned the Moussaoui case did go to trial and the manifests including the hijackers names were introduced.

This is very interesting. Didn't they also say that videos definitely showing a Boeing 757 at the pentagon were also shown at this trial? If this is the case, then these videos must exist, so why haven't we seen them? Will the public ever get to actually see this evidence for themselve's, or do we just have to take the governments word that it truly exists? Show me an image of the passenger manifests, with the hijackers names on them, and then you will have a case. Saying that the evidence proves something happened, and then refusing to show it is not at all convincing. Show me the evidence that supposedly proves the official account of the 19 hijackers.

After doing a little google search, I found this web site that shows what are alleged to be the passenger manifests, with the hijackers names. http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/passengers.htmlThese were shown at the Moussaoui trial. Of course, it wouldn't be difficult to forge a couple of passenger manifests. Who knows? We still haven't been shown those pentagon videos of AA 77 slamming into the building though. That would indeed be something.

Jack please provides a link to an official passenger manifesto. CNN and other media outlets published VICTIMS lists based on media reports NOT information from the airlines. As stated several times already these lists specifically excluded the hijackers. AFAIK the only media outlet to publish names from manifestos was the Boston Globe and their lists include the names of the hijackers.

Joseph Goebbels said that if you repeat a lie enough times people will believe it, some members of the “truth” movement seem to have taken that one step further believe that if they repeat something enough times it becomes true even if they can’t provide any evidence

After doing a little google search, I found this web site that shows what are alleged to be the passenger manifests, with the hijackers names. http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/passengers.htmlThese were shown at the Moussaoui trial. Of course, it wouldn't be difficult to forge a couple of passenger manifests. Who knows? We still haven't been shown those pentagon videos of AA 77 slamming into the building though. That would indeed be something.
LOL show's over Jack!

...if the government actually carried out the giant conspiracy that you believe they did and had the technology to fake high resolution live video feed why wouldn't they simply fake a low resolution video that clearly showed a 757 hitting the Pentagon after 4 - 5 years?

First of all, I think it highly unlikely that the planes were some kind of special effect. Something definitely had to hit the twin towers to create those jagged gashes in the sides of the buildings. Same goes for the fireball seen in the south tower hit videos. I lean toward the remote control theory. My question is this: why would the government keep video evidence, conclusively proving the official story of the pentagon attack, secreted from the public? There are two answers to that question - 1) they are playing some kind of game with the public, or 2) the video evidence does not show what the official story claims, ie - no Boeing 757. I simply cannot believe that there is absolutely no video showing what took place at the pentagon. We know that the FBI took possession of two surveillance videos, one from a nearby hotel, and another from a nearby gas station. Where are those videos, and the videos from the other surveillance cameras around the pentagon? A few passenger manifests would be a piece of cake to fabricate, especially four years after the event.