The Education Forum

John Floyd Hull

John Simkin

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries, William, I respect your position.

Tosh,

With all due respect and you know I have the utmost for you, I hope you understand that this is advice from a fellow and friend. You really need to be careful here and stay away from certain connections that are not related to this forum's intent and time period. I do not see what you expect to gain with the reference to "Jack and Jill" here and it can only lead to trouble for alot of us. You must know that there are still many travelers around, just in the Las Cruces group should be ample proof alone. I would have e-mailed you this but I cannot get it to through.

For forum members, I apologize for the what must seem to be a cryptic post and understand that it should not draw suspicion on the Kennedy Assassination issues as it does not.

Tosh should know what I am referring to and I again apologize for disrupting a thread.

Tosh, e-mail me if we are not connecting here. This issue is not worth risking what has been risked after making it back down the hill.

Al

Tosh,

With all due respect and you know I have the utmost for you, I hope you understand that this is advice from a fellow and friend. You really need to be careful here and stay away from certain connections that are not related to this forum's intent and time period. I do not see what you expect to gain with the reference to "Jack and Jill" here and it can only lead to trouble for alot of us. You must know that there are still many travelers around, just in the Las Cruces group should be ample proof alone. I would have e-mailed you this but I cannot get it to through.

For forum members, I apologize for the what must seem to be a cryptic post and understand that it should not draw suspicion on the Kennedy Assassination issues as it does not.

Tosh should know what I am referring to and I again apologize for disrupting a thread.

Tosh, e-mail me if we are not connecting here. This issue is not worth risking what has been risked after making it back down the hill.

Al

"... I hope you understand that this is advice from a fellow and friend. ..".

Al; my friend. Thanks for the heads up. I do understand all to well. I too apologize to forum members for perhaps drifting off subject. However, I feel I must explain my motives for all to understand.

"... You must know that there are still many travelers around, just in the Las Cruces group should be ample proof alone. ..".

Yes I understand. My actions in no way will cause exposure or harm to anyone associated in mattetrs, past or present, which we know of; nor will my actions and postings undermine "activities" which are currently underway. As to the LC boys? There is another LC group along our southern border. I know this is "cryptic" but it to is "before the fact". With the new laws that have been past, I have to be careful--in fact all Americans have to be real careful of what they say and how they say it-- I will say one thing WE have lost our freedom..., it is not a case of "...we are going to loose them.., they are gone.

"... I do not see what you expect to gain with the reference to "Jack and Jill" here and it can only lead to trouble for alot of us. ..".

I expect to gain protection. It can only lead to trouble if we remain silent on the mechanics. The players are now protecting the coaches and when the coaches can no longer be protected, then the players will be eliminated. UNLESS the game plan is revealed before the fact. That in itself is mine, yours, and other players protection. I never wanted it to come to this. But recently I have been threaten to back away from this. I can't. My "Chain" has been "Yanked" for the last time.

The chain of events which led into those past events must see the light of day in order to stop the corruption and continuation of those events today. As you know similar "events" are about to be launched along our southern border. Its an election year and a diversion is needed, or has to be given to the people, in order to keep them in line and protect the powers that be. Some of the players I know do not like this, but they are in "Check". Just like you and I were at one time.

I would hope you would be the first to understand; by hiding in our armchairs and recliners, and sliding into old age, we play their game. In some ways I see that as a sell out. We did what we had to do and what we thought was right at the time. To hide in the shadows and cover our faces, forces us to continues to play their game.

You say my actions are going to cause a lot of friends trouble? Well, I believe NOT to do what I am doing is going to get a lot of people killed. Do you honestly think they will not get around to you and our other friends in order to protect their past activities regardless of how quiet you remain? There is strength in numbers, To remain silent will only lead to US being knocked off one by one. You should know this, How many of your friends have left us these past few years?

I am using this forum and this thread as a vehicle to sent a message. Perhaps I am wrong in doing this, but it is the only way I can openly communicate with those powers that be who monitor these Forums. If something happens to me it is before the fact and proves All my previous allegations. If they are not true, then why would anything happen to me. I do not plan on committing you know the word. I plan on going skiing in the Colorado Rockies and playing with my old lady for a long long time. I am just jocking for position so as I can do that.

Perhaps this would have been better in an Email and I do apologize, but then it would not be public and in going public, I send a message. I know this is long and boring and not much stock is going to be given as to what I have to say or have said. But that was not my intent. As I have said; "I used this forum to send a message". The deed is done.

Al; Thanks again for your support and concern. I assure you I in noway will bring harm to those we know and have worked with. I hope you understand.

Watch the Mexican border and the Rio Grand north of Eagle Pass, Texas and West of El Paso these next few weeks. If my information is correct there is about to be a "shoot out" down there. We will see. If I am right then my sources are solid and its information before the fact. If I am wrong.., then I have been set up to look like a fool.

Tosh,

I know where you are coming from with this and I don't think you are being played. Your falling out with Tony is not a set up here as far as I can tell.

Our trusted LC travelers have provided me with connections related to this forum that have resulted in a pbx transcript that I have wanted to share with you but have been unable to send e-mails to you as it is blocking me. Please e-mail my private e-mail that is posted here or my work e-mail that you can find on my department web-site so I can try forwarding the transcript to you.

polinst@mchsi.com

al.carrier@waterloo-ia.org

in case you could not find the addresses.

I really need to share this transcript with you.

Al

[quote name='Al Carrier' date='Oct 21 2006, 09:53 AM' post='78407']

[

Tosh

I agree with you. Sinlence and hinting will get you killed. Like Dorothy Kilgallen. And others.

Let people know you have information on tapes or something and that others have it and if anything happens to you this information will be revealed. It's what has kept Billie Sol alive all these years.

Powers that be are afraid what else he has. And where it is.

Dawn

[quote name='Al Carrier' date='Oct 21 2006, 09:53 AM' post='78407']

[

Tosh

I agree with you. Sinlence and hinting will get you killed. Like Dorothy Kilgallen. And others.

Let people know you have information on tapes or something and that others have it and if anything happens to you this information will be revealed. It's what has kept Billie Sol alive all these years.

Powers that be are afraid what else he has. And where it is.

Dawn

Dawn,

We who have spoken out have our own insurance policies (a way of saying we have put away certain documents that keep us alive and allow us a level of disclosure). But these policies only carry so much weight and we must know when to disclose what and when or the policies will become voided. Others can speak out against fear of disclosure, but unless you are the recipient of such, you are just spouting out and are encouraging those to lay it on the line. Tosh has come along way and he has flirted with crossing that line several times. As a former mechanic, I am simply reminding him that he can do much more good at remembering where that line is. He does not need to be coaxed into disclosure that has cost so many their lives and has left us wondering what else they could have provided. Every dog has their day if they time it properly.

Tosh,

I have sent the transcript in a word attachment through my personal e-mail. It came back with an error block but then showed it went through also. If you do not receive it, let me know and I will send it through my second address.

Al