The Education Forum

The JFK Conspiracy: Video on the Web

John Simkin

On another thread Wim has pointed out that the excellent TV documentary, The JFK Conspiracy (1992), is now available online.

Details of the film:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462366/

The JFK Conspiracy can be downloaded here:

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=745...=JFK+conspiracy

It is well worth watching. Please post your comments about the film on this thread.

On another thread Wim has pointed out that the excellent TV documentary, The JFK Conspiracy (1992), is now available online.

Details of the film:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462366/

The JFK Conspiracy can be downloaded here:

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=745...=JFK+conspiracy

It is well worth watching. Please post your comments about the film on this thread.

That was the first time I have heard E. Howard Hunt mentioned in relation to the 544 Camp Street address. Does anyone have more details here?

James

That was the first time I have heard E. Howard Hunt mentioned in relation to the 544 Camp Street address. Does anyone have more details here?

James

Hi James,

William Davy mentions this in his book 'Let Justice Be Done'. Apparently Jack Martin

said that he saw Hunt at Banister's office. Also, interestingly, Hunt had clearance for the secretive 'Project QKenchant which Clay Shaw also had.

James

Hi James,

William Davy mentions this in his book 'Let Justice Be Done'. Apparently Jack Martin

said that he saw Hunt at Banister's office. Also, interestingly, Hunt had clearance for the secretive 'Project QKenchant which Clay Shaw also had.

Thanks, Francesca.

I really should start reading some of these assassination related books.

Cheers,

James

James

Hi James,

Thanks, Francesca.

Cheers,

James

James:

You mean you HAVEN'T?? You could have fooled me. (That's a compliment:)

Dawn

James

Hi James,

Thanks, Francesca.

Cheers,

James

James:

You mean you HAVEN'T?? You could have fooled me. (That's a compliment:)

Dawn

James , I echo Dawn's sentiments! I was surprised to read that! Let Justice Be Done is a good one to read if you're interested in Garrison's case but seems to be out of print now, unusual as it is only a few years old.

What do members make of the section on Ron Lewis. Do you consider him a reliable witness?

I read somewhere that Lewis claimed that LHO and he ate or would eat icecream cone(s) in an underground parking structure and that that was when LHO confided some of his deepest secrets (regarding the planned assassination, etc.) to him. The person who wrote this wrote it in a very sceptical "tone" and I can't help but be sceptical about it myself. Comments, corrections, and/or clarification, anyone?

Thanks,

--Thomas :angry: (sorry, I couldn't resist the temptation...) But seriously......?

Edited by Thomas Graves