The Education Forum

Who killed Kennedy? lets ask Jefferson, and Lincoln, and

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

Thanks Forum software, lets try again.

Thomas Jefferson. " I hope we shall crush at its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challange our Government to a trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our Country."

Abraham Lincoln. " The money powers prey upon the Nation in times of peace, and conspire against it in times of adversity. I have two great enemies, the Southern army in front, and the bankers in the rear, of the two the one at the rear is my greatest foe, if they win the Republic is finished."

Theodore Roosevelt. " Behind the ostensible Government sits an enthroned, and invisible Government, owing no allegance and no responsibility to the people of this Nation. To destroy this invisible Government, to befoul this unholy alliance between corrupt business, and corrupt politics is the first task of today."

Franklin D Roosevelt. " The real truth of the mater is, as you and I know, that a financial element has owned Government since the days of Andrew Jackson."

Lee Harvey Oswald. " No Sir I havn't killed anyone, I'm just a patsy."

Thanks Forum software, lets try again.

Thomas Jefferson. " I hope we shall crush at its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challange our Government to a trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our Country."

Abraham Lincoln. " The money powers prey upon the Nation in times of peace, and conspire against it in times of adversity. I have two great enemies, the Southern army in front, and the bankers in the rear, of the two the one at the rear is my greatest foe, if they win the Republic is finished."

Theodore Roosevelt. " Behind the ostensible Government sits an enthroned, and invisible Government, owing no allegance and no responsibility to the people of this Nation. To destroy this invisible Government, to befoul this unholy alliance between corrupt business, and corrupt politics is the first task of today."

Franklin D Roosevelt. " The real truth of the mater is, as you and I know, that a financial element has owned Government since the days of Andrew Jackson."

Lee Harvey Oswald. " No Sir I havn't killed anyone, I'm just a patsy."

There seems to be a couple of ways to consider Oswalds role.

One is believe that there was a conspiricy, but still cling to the notion that Oswald had to be involved and fired the shots from behind.

Another is to understand that all the man had to do was go to work that day to perform his role.

The plan to frame him was pre-arranged well in advance. ( assuming they didn't get Kennedy in Chicago or Miami)

And upon close examination , the frame job is laughable at best.

Peter McGuire

Edited by Peter McGuire

The frame job hinged on the LIFE backyard photos, which stink and reek and shock the nose:

and the General Walker incident, which stink and reek and shock the nose;

Oswald was a hostile counter defector who gamed to Moscow, gamed back to the US, no penalty.

Marine intelligence in the Cold War was a part of Naval Intelligence ,,

where the JFK interest centered, you understand..........the burn card, the patsy was a low

level counter intelligence asset who could be placed with exquisite accuracy, placed and handled,

like his soviet wife, his backyard photos, his rifle and pistol, etc.

His relationship with DeMorenschildt and David Ferrie really seals the case for a patsy frame job.........

Guest Stephen Turner

Interesting though Oswalds patsydom is, the reason I started this thread was to show that for many years it was recognised that the Republic was under threat from moneyed vested interest. The last President to speak on this theme was Eisenhower, where in his farewell address he warns against complacency, and the threat of the Military/Industrial complex, and of course Kennedys remarks about the CIA,big oil and the Federal reserve, the guns of Dallas, amoung other things, have brought this dialog to an end, can you imagine Regan talking about an enthroned secret Government, or Clinton calling the Bankers the biggest threat America faces?If a leader truely commands the Military, he or she faces little threat, once that support switches, to side with vested interest, as I believe happened in Dallas, then, as Lincoln said, the Republic is finished.