The Education Forum

Thomas Edward Beckham

John Dolva

same guy I think, using the same drivers licence. same birthday, elsewhere he is described as 50. As actor he no doubt knew how to use makeups. Been looking but can't find anything on the rescue squadron (except what Beckham himself wrote and what the Police investigation revealed. No doubt newspapers of the area has something.

Mrs Witte:: would be assassin.

From 1966 committee on un-American activities 89’th congress

Activities of the Ku Klux Klan organisations in the US

Mr Hanna testifies: (Dixie Klans, States Rights Party) Mrs Witte (cincinnati) speaks of assassinating Kennedy, "walked around fountain square looking for a place to take a bead from"

Guns shipped in by special friend from Ohio, and 'keep it quiet', women friends have the guns.

bomb making by 'boy wonder' Henry Muegel (clifton)

------------------------------------------------------------

James is this what you are getting at?

Maddox Charles Elwood “woody” :: "Alabama Rescue Service" is a cover for the imperial office of the United Klans of America.

Edited by John Dolva

"I can't take what he claims at face value without a second source."

I think thats a good rule of thumb all round whatever people say, whoever they are, and sometimes those painted as loonies are so painted for reasons other than being loonies etc.One hopes that on this forum, missing sources if existing and known are indeed supplied. Sometimes I don't think that happens, and of course that's not necessarily because they don't exist.

I do separate them ranging from leader types to hangers on, Minutemen to Law elements etc. Who's who is not so easy as this look at Becham indicates. One could create a group of say spiritualists and place ferrie, beckham, martin and probably others there and so on. Mainly I think they are 'good 'ole boys', locals, 'the incrowd', not latino, jew, black, or 'white traitors to their origins'. I think that's an impoortant point. Grouping like that have its own dynamic. From there they relate to others, yankees, cubans, etc.

As largely anti communists, and through their associations certainly I think it's safe to say they were mostly radical right. Perhaps persons of interest is a better grouping.

I only recently read that Banister and Ferrie were supposed to be minutemen. Oswald by his own words felt the minutemen were OK, with some qualifications. I don't think anyone suggests Banister or Oswald were 'spiritualists' like Ferrie and Beckham, and even then in Beckhams case it seems a front.

a question: does anyone recognise this person?

(image)

• 4 years later...

Thanks for the tipoff on the Armstrong files. I thought I had all the Ferrie stuff, but I found a few there that I didn't even know existed. Question: Is there a simple way to print them? I don't see a print button, and even right-click offers very few options. Is this one of those situations where the only option is to Print Screen?

Thanks!

Addenda: Oops! Cancel that: I opened the site on another computer, and now I see a print button!

Edited by Stephen Roy

Thanks for the tipoff on the Armstrong files. I thought I had all the Ferrie stuff, but I found a few there that I didn't even know existed. Question: Is there a simple way to print them? I don't see a print button, and even right-click offers very few options. Is this one of those situations where the only option is to Print Screen?

Thanks!

Addenda: Oops! Cancel that: I opened the site on another computer, and now I see a print button!

Thanks also to Steve Duffy for calling attention to these records.

BK