The Education Forum

The mysterious decline of provocateurs

Jack White

Am I the only one to notice the sudden decline in

provocateur postings? How peaceful!

The budget must be tight at Provocateur Central.

Jack :blink:

Admittedly, I've been busy doing things you can only dream of: making a living; making love; not falling asleep in a recliner; being regular; etc. Just think how much more peaceful it'll be when God yanks your cord.

Admittedly, I've been busy doing things you can only dream of: making a living; making love; not falling asleep in a recliner; being regular; etc. Just think how much more peaceful it'll be when God yanks your cord.

Brendan, I have no idea why Jack provoked you by wondering where you'd been, but the last line is uncalled for. Why couldn't you have just said "Sorry to let you down, Jack, but I've been busy having a life" and have left it at that? Can't you take the high road? Or are you still smarting from Clinton's smack-down of Fox News?

Brandon...

Shame on you, that is disgusting...Grow up..

...Never ever say anything like that, you have no idea, if you

will wake, up tomorrow...nor someone in your family....

Talk about tempting fate, also be concerned about driving your car, and crossing the street

in fact, be very....What goes around, has the distinct habit of coming around....

Whether you agree or not, it does...shame...

B....

bet there's something cooking for Debra's November shindig in Dallas

Please explain. Are you insinuating that Debra's "shindig" is run by provocateurs? Or that provocateurs plan on infiltrating it? If the latter, to whom do you refer?

Is everyone who disagrees with Jack's alteration claims a "provocateur"? I'm trying to understand.

Brendan, I have no idea why Jack provoked you by wondering where you'd been, but the last line is uncalled for. Why couldn't you have just said "Sorry to let you down, Jack, but I've been busy having a life" and have left it at that? Can't you take the high road?

High road? He deserves no such courtesy. Funny how his "paid provacateur" slur totally escaped your notice. When you treat people with contempt, don't be surprised when you get it in return.

Or are you still smarting from Clinton's smack-down of Fox News?

Loved it. Bubba is saying and doing things that ensure that the runup to the 2006 elections will be filled with unflattering looks at the Clinton Administration's antiterror policies. Thanks Bill!

Jack :)

Brandon...

Shame on you, that is disgusting...Grow up..

...Never ever say anything like that, you have no idea, if you

will wake, up tomorrow...nor someone in your family....

Talk about tempting fate, also be concerned about driving your car, and crossing the street

in fact, be very....What goes around, has the distinct habit of coming around....

Whether you agree or not, it does...shame...

B....

Um, Jack in the past has accused me of being an accessory to murder. Where was your outrage then? Terry Mauro wished death upon me, then promptly pulled her post.

Has your Irish sense of humor deserted you, or did you forget to take your meds today?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Has your Irish sense of humor deserted you, or did you forget to take your meds today?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I thought this was supposed to be a board for intelligent discussion and debate of the Kennedy assasination. This guy is nothing but an extreme right wing goon. If this is what being a Republican turns you into, no thanks. He's got his head so far up George Bush's ass, I don't know how he can breath. Do us a favor and take a walk. Preferably off the edge of a steep cliff.

Edited by Brian Smith

bet there's something cooking for Debra's November shindig in Dallas

Please explain. Are you insinuating that Debra's "shindig" is run by provocateurs? Or that provocateurs plan on infiltrating it? If the latter, to whom do you refer?

Is everyone who disagrees with Jack's alteration claims a "provocateur"? I'm trying to understand.

you nervous or participating in Debra's shindig... and WHO said her shindig is/was run by provocateurs? You need to lighten up there, Pat. What are you trying to understand?

I pay no attention to BS. He is a mere mosquito to be

swatted away or ignored. I was thinking more of Miller

and Lamson, who have been unusually quiet for days.

Everyone knows BS is a pompous fraud. Miller and

Lamson are more dangerous because a few ill-informed

people MIGHT believe them. I enjoy the quiet. How

interesting that BS thought I was referring to him;

clearly an inflated ego.

clearly an inflated ego.

Jack :lol:

I think I will keep this post and response for future references. Jack cries and moans when his claims are responded to in a negative way, not to mention the select few who think he should just be ignored rather than to explain away Jack's ridiculous claims, and then when just what has been asked for is being given - Jack provokes those who he calls provacteurs. So my question is this .... Why is it if Jack enjoys the peace and quiet so much, then why start such an asinine thread designed to do what he constantly complains about ???

If Jack is so worried about people believing me or Lamson, then I suggest he gets his tail down to the plaza for more people come through there each day than who visits this forum and this is what Groden says about Jack's claims ...

Robert Groden: I have been a close friend of Jack's for thirty years ...................... In the matter of the Zapruder films authenticity and many of the other issues such as foreshortening, and other technical issues, you have been 100% right and Jack has been 100% wrong ........ The record must remain straight ......... This Zapruder film alteration foolishness has done so much harm, that it can not be measured. It is now spilling over into other areas of the photographic evidence in the Kennedy case. I am extremely frustrated by it all ............ Jack knows how disappointed I am about the damage that has been done by the irresponsible crap that has misled so many people in this case.

Edited by Bill Miller

clearly an inflated ego.

Jack :lol:

I think I will keep this post and response for future references. Jack cries and moans when his claims are responded to in a negative way, not to mention the select few who think he should just be ignored rather than to explain away Jack's ridiculous claims, and then when just what has been asked for is being given - Jack provokes those who he calls provacteurs. So my question is this .... Why is it if Jack enjoys the peace and quiet so much, then why start such an asinine thread designed to do what he constantly complains about ???

If Jack is so worried about people believing me or Lamson, then I suggest he gets his tail down to the plaza for more people come through there each day than who visits this forum and this is what Groden says about Jack's claims ...

Robert Groden: I have been a close friend of Jack's for thirty years ...................... In the matter of the Zapruder films authenticity and many of the other issues such as foreshortening, and other technical issues, you have been 100% right and Jack has been 100% wrong ........ The record must remain straight ......... This Zapruder film alteration foolishness has done so much harm, that it can not be measured. It is now spilling over into other areas of the photographic evidence in the Kennedy case. I am extremely frustrated by it all ............ Jack knows how disappointed I am about the damage that has been done by the irresponsible crap that has misled so many people in this case.

have the whinner himself drop by and post this drivel HIMSELF. Why is he hiding behind YOU?

Jack,

Not too sure if I'm consider a provocateur or researcher by you?

However, my work on the Babushka Lady is done.

johnw :ph34r:

John...your work archiving JFK photos is known and respected

in the research community. Nobody thinks you are a provocateur.

A provocateur is one who makes vicious personal attacks with

little, no, or erroneous research. I have never known you to be

in that category. A prime example here is B. Slattery, whose

motives of harrassment are baffling.

There are many disagreements among researchers. Because

you do not believe Beverly does not make you a provocateur.

Did you go to Canada for her presentation at the Rotary Club?

Jack