The Education Forum

Basic Timeline of Injuries

Shanet Clark

I was viewing the Costella site.

The Zapruder Bell and Howell ran at 18 frames per second.

I noticed that Kennedy -- in Z-225/226/227

when he re-appears from behind the sign --

he is already clutching his throat, apparently injured.

One second later, at Z-243, he is still clutching his injured throat.

Two seconds later at Z-261, he is still clutching his injured throat.

Three seconds later at Z-279, he is still clutching his injured throat.

Four seconds later at Z-297, he is still clutching his injured throat.

Five seconds later at Z-312, he is clutching his injured throat and slumping down and to his left.

Then there is the dramatic headshot over five seconds after the initial injury.

How did a lone nut up in the trees in a building behind him manage to do that?

Shanet Clark Posted Today, 03:47 AM

I was viewing the Costella site.

The Zapruder Bell and Howell ran at 18 frames per second.

I noticed that Kennedy -- in Z-225/226/227

when he re-appears from behind the sign --

he is already clutching his throat, apparently injured.

One second later, at Z-243, he is still clutching his injured throat.

Two seconds later at Z-261, he is still clutching his injured throat.

Three seconds later at Z-279, he is still clutching his injured throat.

Four seconds later at Z-297, he is still clutching his injured throat.

Five seconds later at Z-312, he is clutching his injured throat and slumping down and to his left.

Then there is the dramatic headshot over five seconds after the initial injury.

How did a lone nut up in the trees in a building behind him manage to do that?

Hi Shanet.

The question is; "How did he manage frontal shots from a position behind the victim?" :blink:

He is not clutching his throat, nor is his throat injured.

His hands never reach his throat. It's a reaction from the bullet that hits him in the back. His torso + elbows are thrown forward, making it look like his hands are going towards his throat. They never "clutch" it.

Wim

Wim,

That's absurd. Of course he was hit in the throat. And all the doctors at Parkland said it was an ENTRANCE wound. The back wound was very insignificant. And why clutch your throat if you have a slight wound in your back?

Dawn

Dawn, I know this is a hard battle, but I'm used to that :blink:

The thought that JFK was hit in the throat is so worn in among JFK researchers that most of them can hardly abandon it. I had problems myself doing it. Compare it with the acceptance that the earth is round. That took a long time too. This is a natural phenomenon, but it stands in the way of the solution of this crime.

The fact that the Dallas doctors thought it was an entrance wound , means nothing. They thought so because of the size. It was neat, round and small. I don't blame them.

Then you want to believe that JFK clutches his throat. Okay, show me the Zapruder frame where he does.

Good luck :)

More questions: Where did that shot come from and what is the evidence to support it?

Do you think the conspirators wanted JFK hit from the front with their patsy behind?

According to Kellerman the President said "I am hit , take me to a hospital" You think he could have said that after being hit in the throat ?

Wim

Whether he is clutching or not, I don't know. He clearly seems to be reacting to something, such as pain, the throat seems to be the source of this pain based on the look in his face and the position of his arms. The little hole in the centerline of the throat and the opinion of the medical staff there seems to confirm that this was indeed an entry wound.

Had he been struck in the back, he would have reacted differently IMO.

Based on what we know about the autopsy this was not a through and through wound. The bullet was still in the body (shoulder, throat area?) at Parkland.

Just think about this:

Numerous professional medical staff at Parkland is working on the dying President. The immediate observations unanimously conclude the following: an exit wound in the back of the head and an entry wound in the throat.

In Bethesda the autopsy team officially concludes: an entry wound to the back of the head (exit to the side of the head) and an entry wound in the back and an exit in the throat.......

Basically the opposite of what Parkland concluded.

Nothing fishy here, move along folks.

I need to add one more question to the ones below:

What happened to the bullet that supposedly hit JFK in the throat? Did it exit? Did it lodge on the spinal column? What ?

Dawn, I know this is a hard battle, but I'm used to that :blink:

The thought that JFK was hit in the throat is so worn in among JFK researchers that most of them can hardly abandon it. I had problems myself doing it. Compare it with the acceptance that the earth is round. That took a long time too. This is a natural phenomenon, but it stands in the way of the solution of this crime.

The fact that the Dallas doctors thought it was an entrance wound , means nothing. They thought so because of the size. It was neat, round and small. I don't blame them.

Then you want to believe that JFK clutches his throat. Okay, show me the Zapruder frame where he does.

Good luck :)

More questions: Where did that shot come from and what is the evidence to support it?

Do you think the conspirators wanted JFK hit from the front with their patsy behind?

According to Kellerman the President said "I am hit , take me to a hospital" You think he could have said that after being hit in the throat ?

Wim

Wim Dankbaar Posted Today, 12:12 PM

I need to add one more question to the ones below:

What happened to the bullet that supposedly hit JFK in the throat? Did it exit? Did it lodge on the spinal column? What ?

Dawn, I know this is a hard battle, but I'm used to that

Good luck

Wim

Wim,

An equally fair question is, what happened to the other bullets (except the magic bullet)?

Or

What happened to the rest of the missing evidence?

Where's JFK's brain?

Where are the original photos and X-rays of the autopsy?

A few comments relating to your remarks regarding the throat (entry) wound: According to a police officer there was a hole in the windshield of the limousine (which could have been in line with the throat wound), implying the bullet could have come from the south knoll.

Perhaps the throat wound bullet was removed before the body came to Parkland, after all: the throat wound looked cut open/mangled compared to the way it left Parkland, the body arrived in a shipping casket and bodybag - as opposed to the ornamented bronze casket.

I read somewhere of a report that one bullet was lodged in the shoulder of Kennedy.

I think first and foremost the conspirators wanted Kennedy dead, a minor issue was whether the patsy would be asked about accomplices for shots from the front. I'm sure most would agree that at least some shots were fired from the back to make sure at least someone (Oswald - the patsy) could be implicated.

A few comments relating to your remarks regarding the throat (entry) wound: According to a police officer there was a hole in the windshield of the limousine (which could have been in line with the throat wound), implying the bullet could have come from the south knoll.

That's what I had always believed too, untill I became convinced that the throat wound was caused by an exiting fragment, mainly because of the account of Thom Robinson. The more you think about it, the less the south knoll shot makes sense. Tosh Plumlee and Sergio did not encounter a shooter there, although that was their job. No witness heard a shot from the South knoll either. Moreover it's an extremely difficult, long and risky shot through the windshield. Bowing glass breaks the straigt line vision, any good shooter knows that. Why did the shot not hit JFK in the head? The shooter had to aim right through the other passengers, with the risk of hitting them, and if he took the shot, he took it very early, because later JFK's throat was not exposed anymore (he slumps forward). If Oswald was in the TSBD the conspirators wanted the shots from behind. A shot from the front is only logical as a last resort, an insurance to kill JFK in case the shots from behind missed. The first shot would not have been from in front in the Oswald = patsy scenario. Maybe the last, but not the first. I am convinced that the conspirators didn't even want that shot from the North knoll . That shot is one of the main reasons we don't believe the official version anymore. They did NOT want that. It was a mistake!

If there was a bullet hole in the windshield, there is indeed evidence for that, I beleive it was from a missed bullet from behind (consistent with a lower floor on the Daltex) that went over JFK's head.

Perhaps the throat wound bullet was removed before the body came to Parkland, after all:

You mean Bethesda I guess.

the throat wound looked cut open/mangled compared to the way it left Parkland, the body arrived in a shipping casket and bodybag - as opposed to the ornamented bronze casket.

I think even the conspirators thought it was an entry wound, and may have tried to remove the bullet as you speculate. However they would not have found it IMO.

I read somewhere of a report that one bullet was lodged in the shoulder of Kennedy.

Even if that's true it is not consistent with an entry shot in the throat.