The Education Forum

Mockingbird; alive and well

Wim,

obviously you have not read the two mails I did send you late last night.

Now if a woman gives birth to a son on 1/1/ of a year, is it possible that his brother

can be born in the same year Wim ?

Sure it could, allthough it is most uncommon. Moreover, your James Files was born in october 1926

80. James FILES - U.S. Social Security Death Index

Birth: 1 Oct 1926 State Where Number was Issued: Alabama Death: 4 Jan 2002

So it is a little difficult to have a brother born in the same year, unless they were twins :clapping

Apart from the fact that it is highly unlikely that they were both given the same name. James (E) Files and James (A) Files.

If a woman give birth to a son on 10/1 of a year, is it possible that his brother

could have been born earlier that year ?

The mormon database entry is not important,

Why not? Why did you use it then?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tosh,

Most unfortunate to see that you start fantasizing. Or are you getting senile? I don't know what it is but you are definitely mixing up the chronological order of events. ONCE AGAIN: THERE WAS NEVER A DISCUSSION BETWEEN YOU AND WEST ABOUT FILES SERIAL NUMBER. IT'S A LIE, whether you believe it yourself or not.

Your right Dave. This has been going around for some years now. I was given a number by Vernon and WEST before he died.

West never got a serial number from Files. He didn't even discuss it with Files. This is a fantasy. Prove your fantasy! As your pal Uwe says: Put up or shut up!

Who said he got it from FILES and later Vernon said WEST said Grady.

Ah, so now Files first gave another serial number than Grady found, in your fantasy? And he didn't tell Grady about that, right? Tell me TOSH if you really knew all this when you say this happened, when Joe West and John Grady were still alive, then WHY DID YOU NOT EXPRESS THESE DOUBTS IN THE MARRS INTERVIEW?

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/film/tosh1.wmv

That number was assigned to a dead Army Captain killed in WW2. I told Vernon.

You didn't get a different number from Vernon. Here's what you said:

As to Files? I have only one question. The S/N of which I was given belongs to a Cpl Henry J Banner United States Army, who was killed in Si pan in 1944. The sequencing of the number indicates he was a draftee in 1943 from Phillie. That is all I am going to say on this Wim. I would hope you would check this out for your own information and confront Files on this. Remember you and I did talk about this last year and again when you gave me the S/N number. I have known about this for a few months now and found out from the VA death records center on a cross check I had done on that number you gave me and I did tell you of my findings. I DO NOT INTEND TO GET INVOLVED IN A DEBATE ON THIS.

You write that you have known about this for a few months now, and you talk about the SN number that I gave you, not Vernon. That serial number was the same as the one Grady mentioned. You're twisting, Tosh. Now you want to say that you were given another serial number by Vernon, instead of me, long long long ago. How come you knew only since a few months then. Okay, show us that other serial number and also the record that says it belongs to captain Banner.

Nothing happened for over a year. He said he would ask Files when he and Jim Marrs were going to interview him in Jail.

Man, Vernon never went to interview Files with Jim Marrs. I did in 2003, And I can assure everyone that Tosh and I did not have a discussion about Files' sn number prior to that.

Nothing happened. I was told that I had copied the wrong number and they would give me the right number as soon as Files gave it to them. It never happened. A year went by. West died and Vernon took over the project.

So this went on when Joe was alive? Joe lived only 6 months after locating Files. And a year went by, and then he died? I am sorry Tosh, this is not meant as an offense, but it looks indeed like your brain isn't working anymore as it did once.

He never addressed the S/N number and got pissed when I kept asking about it. I was told I had the right number (the old number) again I was told I copied it wrong.

It gets really fuzzy now. WHAT WAS THE OLD NUMBER? Is it the same as the one Grady came up with?

Wim came on the scean and I told him about the wrong S/N

No, you never did! You told me in writing (last year ) that the number I gave you (the Grady number of 1995) belongs to a dead captain Banner. The same number that Uwe now found to match with another James E Files also from Alabama, but born in 1926.

He said he would get the right number from Files.

I said I would ask Files himself for his sn number.

About 10 months or perhaps a year or so ago he gave me the number he gave you and said it came from Grady and that was the number Vernon had.

Files never gave me a sn number. The number I have always discussed with you is the Grady number. I gave it to you at least 2 years ago. A years or so you came back saying you found it to match with captain Banner and that you have known this : for a few months now". Hence not when Vernon was still on the scene, let alone Joe West and John Grady.

I have asked only which is the right number?

There never were two numbers, you are clearly mixing up everything in your memory to the extent you are contradicting yourself on this matter.

Now the way I read this; is The Army guy is dead. The other Files was born in 1926.

That's 2 different guys for the same number now.

I asked what is the RIGHT service number for Files and here we go again chasing our tails round and round. Wim said he has given it to me many times..., perhaps..., but its the number you have as well as the number he posted yesterday (the man born in 1926.) The dead man does not figure anymore, I guess. Point being we have yet to prove Files was in the Army. Right?

Or that his records have been tampered with.

FWIW I have asked Files again, since it is so important to you.

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=348

On another matter. The government documents posted to confirm Files story. I have only said IMO I think they are FAKE.

I never said you were a FAKE, you thickhead. You know what I think, Tosh. That you're so easily insulted that the rush of adrenaline and rage messes up your straight thinking. About the documents, you can claim anything you want. However, to me it's clear you don't look further than your nose. Or maybe you just don't want to.

And now I am a Fake and fake my documentation. I just came down from the hills to get some ICE and Milk and ??? what a mess I think this is designed to make us chase our tails and trap into who said I said You said. And in doing that the Files story is proven because we are the ones all screwed up. I will not be responding to this S/N number. I am convinced its all BS anyway. IMO Files was never in the military and he was never in Dallas that day.

NOW Wim you can say what you like and discredit me all you want... BUT you have yet to prove Files was in the military. You have yet to prove that those documents you say prove the Files story are in themselves real US Government Documents obtained from the FBI/ATF/CIA/ FOIA. Do what you want... Say what you want. I am done with the Files story..... BUT I AM NOT DONE WITH POSTING OR TRYING TO HELP IN THE RESEARCH COMMUNITY AND YOU SIR ARE NOT GOING TO INTIMINATE ME TO STOP. I MAY MAKE MISTAKES AND I MAY GET THINGS SCREWed BUT I WILL TRY LIKE HELL TO WORK WITH OTHERS TO GET IT RIGHT FOR THE SAKE OF TRUTH. I DID GIVE THE FILES STORY THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND I DID NOT POST ALL MY CONCERNS GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO WORK IT. YOU AND OTHERS CAUSED ME TO CHANGE MY VIEWS. YOU HAVE NOT PROVED OR DOCUMENTED ONE DAMN THING. YOU PREVIOUS ASSOCIATES NEVER PROVED ANYTHING EXCEPT HYPE. SORRY. THAT IS MY OPINION AND BELIEF. AS I HAVE SAID I WILL NOT BE RESPONDING TO THE FILES MATTER ANY LONGER.

Well My take is that more of Files' story has been corroborated than for yours. You have certainly not proved or documented one thing re your presence on Delaey Plaza. That doesn't mean I am saying you are fake.

I Wish you the best. I still think you are a good researcher but are blinded emotionally by this Files story for whatever reasons. Again, I am sorry for that. However, I cannot help you. Tosh

Yeah, right.

You see Uwe, it is the same serial number that I gave Tosh. 14 203 781. This is not some 10 years back Tosh is talking about. It is about the sn number that I gave him. And he says he knows about this "for a few months now". So what should I go check now? If the number belongs to Banner or your James E. Files, that passed away in 2002? That's interesting by the way. Where did you get that? That's not so long ago. So maybe he stilll has surviving relatives who can confirm. Unfortunately there are no people by the name of Files in Walker , Alabama.

Wim

Wim you wrote to Tosh:

As your pal Uwe says....

Let me clarify a thing you already know:

I do not know Tosh good enough, in fact I don't know him personaly at all, to consider him my pal, nor did he offer me his friendship.

And to tell you the shocking truth, I would be honored if he offers it to me,but have no problem

continuing to live a peacefull life if he doesn't .

The serial number matter is not about friendships Wim, it is about things not adding up.

And, keep that little army of idiots near the campfire, no need to fight a war they can not win,

they will only hurt themselves further in trying.

Edited by Dave Weaver

Wim,

obviously you have not read the two mails I did send you late last night.

Now if a woman gives birth to a son on 1/1/ of a year, is it possible that his brother

can be born in the same year Wim ?

Sure it could, allthough it is most uncommon. Moreover, your James Files was born in october 1926

80. James FILES - U.S. Social Security Death Index

Birth: 1 Oct 1926 State Where Number was Issued: Alabama Death: 4 Jan 2002

So it is a little difficult to have a brother born in the same year, unless they were twins :lol:

Apart from the fact that it is highly unlikely that they were both given the same name. James (E) Files and James (A) Files.

If a woman give birth to a son on 10/1 of a year, is it possible that his brother

could have been born earlier that year ?

The mormon database entry is not important,

Why not? Why did you use it then?

Important is for you to find out:

a) Who came up with that army number claimed to be that of James Earl Files the prisoner

b)Did James E. (possibly Edward) Files, born 1926 in Alabama (possibly Walker county, eventualy Jasper )

exist, and if so, did he have the army serial number that is claimed to be that of James Earl Files the prisoner.

c) Is there documentation either way, to say army number so and so, belonged definatly to James E. Files,

be it the prisoner or the other guy.

Everything else is not of interrest to the main questions.

If you are lucky and the other Files is still alive that is fine, if he is dead

there is nothing you can do about that.

Precious years were wasted by the presenter before you, he knew at least since 1996 about the other Files

and didn't care.

You are now numero uno, and you better get your ass moving in order to sort that out.

And by sorting that out, I do not necessarily mean to rely only on James Files, the prisoner, word.

And of course, and I saw you did that include on your forum question to Jimmy via Bruce,

if James Earl Files was James Earl Sutton in 1959 why did Grady find information about

James Earl Files and not about Sutton ?

Vernon claimed on Usenet, that Files was not using Sutton, but using Files as name in 1959.

Is the normal forum reader confused by all of this ?

Very likely, so do your best to clear that once and for all.

Edited by Dave Weaver

maybe this JA Files is alive and can help?

(image)

And, keep that little army of idiots near the campfire, no need to fight a war they can not win,

Uwe,

Speak for yourself; we are not as bigoted as you.

Your beliefs can’t be change, because you have already decided in your mind that Files is a fraud. I’m sure you won’t recognize Files as the shooter, even if we glue convincing evidence on your snout.

Johansson

Uwe,

Speak for yourself; we are not as bigoted as you.

Your beliefs can’t be change, because you have already decided in your mind that Files is a fraud. I’m sure you won’t recognize Files as the shooter, even if we glue convincing evidence on your snout.

Johansson

My opinion is my opinion Mark,

how dare you to decide what I have to believe in or not.

Problem is, you have no convincing evidence, let alone proof,

and you blame people all over the internet for that.

And the best is, you don't even realize how childish you behave

in doing so, and also how much this hurts your credibility.

Read Usenet about James Files, go back over the last 10 year, and you read

the same BS from the former presenter.

Same modus he, you and Wim operate(d) on, do you

guys have a training facility somewhere ?

Are you CIA ? Hey if not CIA are you a cult ?

Circumstancial evidence did bring enough people into Jail

and it later turned out, they didn't do the crime.

In the US of A and other countries who have the

death penalty,there are enough cases of persons

who have received the death penalty and got

killed, although they didn't do the crime.

So, with circumstancial evidence, more so like in

the case of Files and also Baker, you can not convince

me about anything.

But, as you claim it is a fact, that James Files

did all he said he did, and as you are attacking

non believers in your claims with all means,

you must have more than circumstancial evidence.

How about proof Mark ?

Show it !!!

Here's a short and incomplete list of your convincing evidence:

1) James E. Files knew and met Lee Harvey Oswald

Convincing evidence in the form of a photo showing James Files alone in a room.

Source of claim: James E. Files

Source of evidence: James E. Files or his (former) wife.

2) James E. Files knows and met the man who killed J.D. Tippit

Convincing evidence in the form of a photo showing James Files with an unknown (to us) man.

Source of evidence: James E. Files or his (former) wife

3) James E. Files was in Laos as part of Operation Whitestar

Convincing evidence in the form of:

a) An army serial number listed as belonging to a person born in 1926, name James E. Files

:lol: A love letter from Vietnam, written in the early 80's

c) A poem called "A soldiers past"

Source of evidence for a) Unclear; for B) and c) James E. Files

4) James Files fired one shot to the head of JFK

Convincing evidence in the form of:

One dented shell casing

Source of evidence : Rademacher, he actually did find two spend shell casings, same brand and size

Location of evidence finding: Some distance away from where Files claims he has shot from.

So, where are the goodies ?

Okay Uwe,

You say show it !

The serial number that you say belongs to a James E Files, born in 1926, died in 2002, and Tosh says belongs to a captain Banner who died in 1944 , is the same serial number that John Grady found to have "no further info available" in 1996, after initially finding it belonged to my James Files, born 1/24/42, entering service in 1959.

Show us the proof that the serial number belongs to the guy you say!

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Okay Uwe,

You say show it !

The serial number that you say belongs to a James E Files, born in 1926, died in 2002, and Tosh says belongs to a captain Banner who died in 1944 , is the same serial number that John Grady found to have "no further info available" in 1996, after initially finding it belonged to my James Files, born 1/24/42, entering service in 1959.

Show us the proof that the serial number belongs to the guy you say!

Wim

Ha ha Wim,

that's a good one.

Now I have to show you that Nara lists the wrong person with that serial number in the enlistement records from WW2, which according to your claims belongs in reality to James Earl Files the prisoner, who btw. has

claimed he served under the name of James E. Sutton in the military ?

Are you serious ?

I had a hard time the last 2 days with the operation of my father,but this realy gives me back the smile

on my face.

Show me the papers from the Veteran Administration, the initial documentation

when the finding was first confirmed to Grady as being James Files the prisoner.

You understand, official Veterans administration document confirming that the army serial number

belongs to James E. Files DOB 01//24/1942.

In other words, documents please.

And then explain to me, how documents under the name of James E. Files are confirmed

as to belonging to James E. Sutton which was the name James E. Files enlisted under.

Your turn.

You can try to ridiculize, but I am very serious, Uwe.

Since when is tampering with records bij the US Government out of the question for you?

Since it suits you?

You say the serial number belongs to a James E. Files who died in 2002 and was born in 1926.

But you can't prove it, can you?

Your turn.

Wim

PS: I invite Tosh, Uwe, and anyone else questioning Files military service, to emphasize to Bruce Brychek why they feel it is important.

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=348

Response To Mr. Wim Dankbaar:

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Members,

I have just reviewed your above referenced post.

Wim, next week when I have lunch with Jimmy, I will add this to our

Weekly Agenda. I will only pursue this because of you, Wim.

Just a few thoughts, and questions, though, first.

Jimmy and I have always believed that when Jimmy changed his name with CIA and David Atlee Phillips help in 1963, after the JFK Assassination,

that the CIA blended parts of his files, "washed" other parts, and totally deleated some. Obviously, at that point in time there were no computers, no emails, no faxes, and no cell phones, yet. Therefore, the CIA and Military efforts were obviously not complete. Later, after some information was found, shortly thereafter, all of Jimmy's records disappeared under both names. Who had the power to do this on such a broad scope, so completely, after Jimmy's First Interview ?

Obviously, the CIA, and the National Security Claim, indicated to me that anything left is probably not true, or was "washed," if not deleated.

For my benefit, please explain why this is so important, since frankly I don't care. Regardless of the answer, 100 more questions will arise.

Jimmy's positon has been that "I fired the shot from the Grassy Knoll on

November 22, 1963. I have given substantial verification. Regardless of what I say, some will doubt me, and my story."

Jimmy no longer cares who believes, or disbelieves his story. Take it, or leave it.

As I have said before, Jimmy and I have moved way, way, way beyond the JFK Assassination. Other than Wim's questions, which I respect, Jimmy and I go for months never discussing the JFK Assassination.

I invite Responses from Fellow JFK Forum Members.

Respectfully,

Bruce Patrick Brychek.

Edited by Wim Dankbaar