The Education Forum

Will Brendan respond to my question?

It will be interesting to see how Brendan (and other Forum members of his ilk) will respond to the question I've just posed him on the Dark Complected Man thread. If I were a betting man (and I am), I would bet that he/they won't respond at all...

--Thomas :lol:

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er, any reason in particular why you're baiting me, Tom? I don't recall showing any interest in this topic before. Your obsessions aren't my obsessions. But since I'm not a jerk, I'll play along. Here's what I see: a grainy photo of a long-ago Negro onlooker bathed in daytime shadows, prompting amateur buffs in 2006 to ascribe sinister motivations. Satisfied?

Er, any reason in particular why you're baiting me, Tom? I don't recall showing any interest in this topic before. Your obsessions aren't my obsessions. But since I'm not a jerk, I'll play along. Here's what I see: a grainy photo of a long-ago Negro onlooker bathed in daytime shadows, prompting amateur buffs in 2006 to ascribe sinister motivations. Satisfied?

Nope.

P.S. How quaint for a consummate baiter to accuse someone else of being a baiter... But we digress, don't we, Brendan?

P.P.S. You do look a bit "cross-eyed" in your photo. Maybe you should get your eyes checked?

Interesting that you say "Negro." The common consensus is that he was a Cuban. You got something against "Negroes," Brendan? Or are some of them your "best friends?" lol

Nope.

P.S. How quaint for a consummate baiter to accuse someone else of being a baiter... But we digress, don't we, Brendan?

P.P.S. You do look a bit "cross-eyed" in your photo. Maybe you should get your eyes checked?

Let's see: you call me out by name in a special thread, yet somehow you're the aggrieved party? Nice.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not cross-eyed, though I notice you're four-eyed. And could your pose be any gayer? Unlikely.

Brendan Slattery said:
Thomas Graves said:
Brendan Slattery said:

Nope.

Let's see: you call me out by name in a special thread, yet somehow you're the aggrieved party? Nice.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not cross-eyed, though I notice you're four-eyed. And could your pose be any gayer? Unlikely.

(Quote) "And could your pose be any gayer? Unlikely. (End quote) --Brendan Slattery

Wow.

Regarding the "pose," all I can say is that the girls in the Czech Republic and here in San Diego seem to like it. 

You seem to be really good at putting your foot in your mouth, Brendan. (Keep it up; you could be President some day. LOL) In this thread alone you've implied that you're anti-"Negro" and anti "Gay" (which I'm not.) Sorry to disappoint you, Brendan. You'd probably like to have a "date" with me, wouldn't you?

[...]

Edited by Thomas Graves

Interesting that you say "Negro." The common consensus is that he was a Cuban. You got something against "Negroes," Brendan? Or are some of them your "best friends?" lol

I believe in appropriating the vernacular of the time. Plus, Jack used it a couple weeks ago without incident.

Nice slight of hand with the Cuban angle.

Forum idiots: "Gee, that sure looks like a black guy. But why would a black man conspire to murder a civil rights hero like Kennedy? I know! Let's call him a dark-complected Cuban!"

Edited by Brendan Slattery

Nope.

(Quote) "And could your pose be any gayer? Unlikely. (End quote) --Brendan Slattery

Wow.

Regarding the "pose," all I can say is that the girls in the Czech Republic and here in San Diego seem to like it. It "works" for me...

You seem to be really good at putting your foot in your mouth, Brendan. (Keep it up; you could be President some day. LOL) In this thread alone you've implied that you're anti-"Negro" and anti "Gay" (which I'm not.) Sorry to disappoint you, Brendan. You'd probably like to have a "date" with me, wouldn't you?

P.S. I'm 6'5," 245 lbs, and have a black belt in Karate. (Notice the size of my hand, "Cross-Eyes?" It's known as a natural lethal weapon.) Oh, and my real last name is "Mahon" which comes from the Irish word meaning "bear." And oh, I've also got a Sig-Sauer (google it, Brendan). Care to visit me?? How about a "date?" LOL

P.P.S. You are a jerk. Probably not your fault. Some people are just born that way...

Brendan? OH, BRENDAN..............?

Nope.

Wow.

Regarding the "pose," all I can say is that the girls in the Czech Republic and here in San Diego seem to like it. It "works" for me...

You're straight?? Yikes.

You have a very active imagination, not to mention a short memory: I believe it was you who fired the first salvo about others' looks. And since when does accurately describing someone impute hostility?

P.S. I'm 6'5," 245 lbs, and have a black belt in Karate.

Goody for you. You can fend for yourself at the bathhouses.

(Notice the size of my hand, "Cross-Eyes?" It's known as a natural lethal weapon.)

I'm sure you use it on yourself with regularity.

Oh, and my real last name is "Mahon" which comes from the Irish word meaning "bear." And oh, I've also got a Sig-Sauer (google it, Brendan). Care to visit me?? How about a "date?" LOL

I don't date effeminate men who use aliases.

P.P.S. You are a jerk. Probably not your fault. Some people are just born that way...

Another vain stab at humor. Go to bed, little fella. You're tired.

Brendan,

Regarding my "real" last name, I was adopted at four months of age and found/met my biological parents in 1987. That's when I found out that my original surname was "Mahon." Care to make a joke about that? (Please do...)

Edited by Thomas Graves

Brendan,

Regarding my "real" last name, I was adopted at four months of age and found/met my biological parents in 1987. Thats when I found out that my original surname was "Mahon." Care to make a joke about that?

That means sooo much coming from a man who ridicules the appearance of others in an unprovoked manner. I suggest you get out of the "joke" business yourself.

Brendan,

Regarding my "real" last name, I was adopted at four months of age and found/met my biological parents in 1987. Thats when I found out that my original surname was "Mahon." Care to make a joke about that?

That means sooo much coming from a man who ridicules the appearance of others in an unprovoked manner. I suggest you get out of the "joke" business yourself.

Brendan,

I was only suggesting that you have your vision checked. If you can't see what Ron Ecker pointed out in his posting on this thread of the photo of "Dark Complected Man," then you should visit an optometrist ASAP.

P.S. If you are really serious about having a "date" with me, I suggest that we meet in Heber Springs, Arkansas on a date that will be convenient for you-- In other words, when you aren't writing speeches for George W. (That reminds me, is it really true that you wrote the speech in which he said, "It will take some time for us to restore chaos." ???

"Fondly" yours,

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

Brendan,

Brendan,

I was only suggesting that you have your vision checked. If you can't see what Ron Ecker pointed out in his posting on this thread of the photo of "Dark Complected Man," then you should visit an optometrist ASAP.

P.S. If you are really serious about having a "date" with me, I suggest that we meet in Heber Springs, Arkansas on a date that will be convenient for you-- In other words, when you aren't writing speeches for George W. (That reminds me, is it really true that you wrote the speech in which he said, "It will take some time for us to restore chaos." ???

"Fondly" yours,

--Thomas

I'm confused, is our resident BS gay? Not that I care about anyone's sexual orientation. I find it most boring as I believe everyone's private life is his/her own (and I am thoroughly hetro, very happily married to a wonderful man).

It never even occurrd to me that anyone would think Thomas gay.

BS your guy-W- is doing pretty badly in the polls; then again the Republicans in general are

way down. Sadly I fear it's too late for this country. The debt alone, and the Constitution now gone...

who could have predicted this? A rhetorical question.

Dawn

Brendan,

Brendan,

"Fondly" yours,

--Thomas

I'm confused, is our resident BS gay? Not that I care about anyone's sexual orientation. I find it most boring as I believe everyone's private life is his/her own (and I am thoroughly hetro, very happily married to a wonderful man).

It never even occurrd to me that anyone would think Thomas gay.

BS your guy-W- is doing pretty badly in the polls; then again the Republicans in general are

way down. Sadly I fear it's too late for this country. The debt alone, and the Constitution now gone...

who could have predicted this? A rhetorical question.

Dawn

Shall I post the long article about Dubya being gay? There is considerable

evidence for it...but I didn't think it on topic.

Jack