The Education Forum

To whom it may concern...

Jack White

I resent spam email from the "Gang" of provocateurs clogging my

my email box. For your information, post anything you have to say

to me on this forum. I TRASH UNSOLICITED EMAILS WITHOUT READING.

If this applies to you, save your time.

Jack

Skanks with too much time on their hands........and they are jealous!

Jack

Hey look! It's Jack's personal sock puppet!

Jack

sock puppet? that term got started on alt.vietnam.war USNET group about 12 years ago, trying to play with the big boys these day's, PR dude?

Been a long way/time from Shrub standing on that World Trade Tower rubble with a bullhorn, eh? I feel your pain...

Jack

sock puppet? that term got started on alt.vietnam.war USNET group about 12 years ago

Gee, I'm impressed. Did they copyright it or something? What would you know about Vietnam other than being fragged?

Jack

sock puppet? that term got started on alt.vietnam.war USNET group about 12 years ago

Gee, I'm impressed. Did they copyright it or something? What would you know about Vietnam other than being fragged?

"What would you know about Vietnam other than being fragged?"

And, what would you know of your ass from a hole in the ground, dickhead? :pop

'Brendan Slattery' wrote:

Jack

dgh: nah, you ain't impressed beef-stick, you're one of them loser types from alt.vietnam.war, they're trying to save the republic -- place is full of miscreants and trolls looking for attention -- spend all day trying to defend the impossible, good intentions gone bad. And THAT'S, being kind!

When your all grown up there's a few around here who can educate you about the Vietnam war, don't hurry back...

Edited by David G. Healy

Jack,

Maybe you could overlay these last two pictures? Make them the same size first, then compare your recreation sizes with the actual sizes. One more thing , you say "Compare with the actual Moorman picture above". It is not the actual Moorman picture, it is you creative colorized "enhancement". The actual Moorman picture is the one right below.

badgemanarea.jpg

badgemanfigures.jpg

badgemanrecreationfigures.JPG

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Jack,

Maybe you could overlay these last two pictures? Make them the same size first, then compare your recreation sizes with the actual sizes. One more thing , you say "Compare with the actual Moorman picture above". It is not the actual Moorman picture, it is you creative colorized "enhancement". The actual Moorman picture is the one right below.

badgemanarea.jpg

badgemanfigures.jpg

badgemanrecreationfigures.JPG

No need to do that, I can see the point right there!

Badgeman and hardhat man were midgets.

Mark

Jack

To show their stupidity, some of the provocateurs still persist in

sending emails to my home computer instead of posting to the

forum. I CONTINUE TO DELETE SUCH MESSAGES WITHOUT READING.

This morning I had to delete four such messages.

You are dumb to continue such juvenile tactics.

Jack

Mark

Mark, I will not hesitate to call Jack out on a bogus claim because of a poorly researched idea, so do not take it personally when I tell you that you do not know what you are talking about in this instance. I replicated Badge Man by using 6' 3" tall Tony Cummings. Tony stood on the bottom support board of the stockade fence which isn't a mere 6 to 8 " off the ground. Because Moorman was looking uphill at the knoll, the further back from the fence you stand ... the further you sink over the horizon line created by the fence against the background. This means that if a 6' 3" man was two feet behind the fence, then he'd have to be elevated higher than Tony was to achieve the same height appearence from where Moorman stood. So the fact is ... your "midget" response tells me that you are attempting to debate a possibility that you have never spent any effort gathering the needed information to intelligently discuss the matter. In this particular instance, depending on how far behind the fence Jack believes Badge Man to be and depending on Badge Man's actual height which no one really knows - Jack is correct on at least that part of the possibilities of Badge Man's existence.

Bill Miller

To show their stupidity, some of the provocateurs still persist in

sending emails to my home computer instead of posting to the

forum. I CONTINUE TO DELETE SUCH MESSAGES WITHOUT READING.

This morning I had to delete four such messages.

You are dumb to continue such juvenile tactics.

Jack

Jack, how difficult would it be for you to simply put a block on those email addresses that are doing this, then it doesn't happen again unless they keep changing email addresses and I doubt that anyone would find that worth all the trouble.

Bill Miller

Mark

Mark, I will not hesitate to call Jack out on a bogus claim because of a poorly researched idea, so do not take it personally when I tell you that you do not know what you are talking about in this instance. I replicated Badge Man by using 6' 3" tall Tony Cummings. Tony stood on the bottom support board of the stockade fence which isn't a mere 6 to 8 " off the ground. Because Moorman was looking uphill at the knoll, the further back from the fence you stand ... the further you sink over the horizon line created by the fence against the background. This means that if a 6' 3" man was two feet behind the fence, then he'd have to be elevated higher than Tony was to achieve the same height appearence from where Moorman stood. So the fact is ... your "midget" response tells me that you are attempting to debate a possibility that you have never spent any effort gathering the needed information to intelligently discuss the matter. In this particular instance, depending on how far behind the fence Jack believes Badge Man to be and depending on Badge Man's actual height which no one really knows - Jack is correct on at least that part of the possibilities of Badge Man's existence.

Bill Miller

Thanks, Bill...saved me the trouble of explaining that the heights of

all the persons involved in the original and recreation control their

heights in photos.

I must say, however, that one thing has always puzzled me. Gordon

Arnold was NOT a tall person, but the person in Moorman 5 that

I think is Arnold appears to be tall.

Jack

Mark

Bill Miller

Thanks, Bill...saved me the trouble of explaining that the heights of

all the persons involved in the original and recreation control their

heights in photos.

I must say, however, that one thing has always puzzled me. Gordon

Arnold was NOT a tall person, but the person in Moorman 5 that

I think is Arnold appears to be tall.

However, Arnold told Gary Mack that he stood on top of a small mound

of dirt.

Jack

Edited by Jack White