The Education Forum

Frank Kaiser

Among the Mary Ferrell Archives I found some interesting notes regarding one Frankie Kaiser, a Texas School Book Depository employee who was off work on November 22nd, having called in sick from the Baylor Medical Center. Mary notes that he wasn't at work for two days that the TSBD records inaccuratly show him at work.

Kaiser is an interesting character who had a job similar to Lee Harvey Oswald.

After he returned to work, on December 2nd, Kaiser found Oswald's work clipboard, supposidly on the Sixth floor that had beed sweeped and inspected by swarms of official investigators.

Then, a few weeks later, Kaiser discovered Oswald's other jacket, one that he wore to work that day but left behind after the assassination. The jacket that didn't have any laundry marker on it.

Kaiser's alibi at the time of the assassination, being at Baylor Medical Center, also adds another incident to a growing list of interesting items related to the Baylor clinic.

The same Baylor clinic is where George Bouhe arranged for Marina to have her dental work done shortly after she arrived from the Soviet Union.

A belated witness to the Tippit shooting, Jack Tatum, finally came clean to the HSCA, worked at the Baylor Med Clinic as a photographer, and took off from work on 11/22/63 in order to photo the president. But insgtead of getting pix of the pres, he gets lost in Oak Cliff and witnesses the murder of Tippit, which he says appeared like an execution.

The Baylor Medical Clinic, according to the US Army Report on the Use of Human Subjects in Chemical Agent Research (released in 1976), was a recipient of hundreds of thousands of dollars in Army and CIA funds for chemical/MKULTRA research in 1963-65.

Baylor Medical Clinic is also the facility used to determine the identity of the body in Oswald's grave when it was exhumed.

Now we see that Dr. Ziggy Sears, of the Baylor Radiology, is the one who discovered that Jack Ruby had cancer.

While I'm not making any accusations or insinuations, I think the Baylor Medical Clinic has a lot of interesting things going on that deserve a closer look.

Where is Frank Kaiser today?

BK

Among the Mary Ferrell Archives I found some interesting notes regarding one Frankie Kaiser, a Texas School Book Depository employee who was off work on November 22nd, having called in sick from the Baylor Medical Center. Mary notes that he wasn't at work for two days that the TSBD records inaccuratly show him at work.

After he returned to work, on December 2nd, Kaiser found Oswald's work clipboard, supposidly on the Sixth floor that had beed sweeped and inspected by swarms of official investigators.

Bill, Kaiser also made the clipboard.

Then, a few weeks later, Kaiser discovered Oswald's other jacket, one that he wore to work that day but left behind after the assassination. The jacket that didn't have any laundry marker on it.

Kaiser's alibi at the time of the assassination, being at Baylor Medical Center, also adds another incident to a growing list of interesting items related to the Baylor clinic.

The same Baylor clinic is where George Bouhe arranged for Marina to have her dental work done shortly after she arrived from the Soviet Union.

Yes. It was DeM's suggestion allegedly based on a comment about her "bad teeth" made by his friend, the mystery man, Colonel Orlov. The work was carried out during October '62.

I do think it's a bit odd that her teeth should be in such rotten condition. The USSR had free dental, and Marina worked at a hospital which in all likelihood had a dental clinic. She was young, attractive, and interested in men, and it makes no sense she that she would let her teeth spoil her attractiveness. Unfortunately, I've yet to find a photo pre mid '62 where her teeth a visible.

A belated witness to the Tippit shooting, Jack Tatum, finally came clean to the HSCA, worked at the Baylor Med Clinic as a photographer, and took off from work on 11/22/63 in order to photo the president. But insgtead of getting pix of the pres, he gets lost in Oak Cliff and witnesses the murder of Tippit, which he says appeared like an execution.

The Baylor Medical Clinic, according to the US Army Report on the Use of Human Subjects in Chemical Agent Research (released in 1976), was a recipient of hundreds of thousands of dollars in Army and CIA funds for chemical/MKULTRA research in 1963-65.

From Texas Online:

The latter year, 1943, marks a watershed in Baylor's evolution, because a severe conflict arose between civic leaders and physicians in Dallas and Baylor administrators over the denominational character of the College of Medicine. Governance of Baylor derived its authority from the Baptist General Convention of Texas, even though the college had not required sectarian allegiances with respect to faculty appointments and student admissions. Dr. Walter H. Moursund,qv its dean from 1923 to 1953, was a Presbyterian, not a Baptist. But Baylor faced unpalatable alternatives: in exchange for fiscal support and new quarters in a proposed new medical center to be erected on Hines Boulevard in Dallas, the medical college was expected to relinquish administrative control and denominational affiliation. Otherwise it would be excluded from the envisioned medical center in favor of a newly founded nonsectarian medical school. Baylor extricated itself by accepting an invitation from the M. D. Anderson Foundationqv and other Houston benefactors to move to Houston. The move was completed by July 12, 1943, when the Baylor College of Medicine began its Houston era in a former Sears, Roebuck and Company building on Buffalo Drive. These renovated quarters housed the college until the Cullen Building was ready for occupancy. The other Baylor units in Dallas continued to operate in that city.

MD Anderson Foundation is believed to be a CIA front. It's contibutions to Baylor over the years have been substantial.

That said, her dental work was carried out in part by The Caruth School of Dental Hygeine - itself part of Baylor, but funded by the little-known WW Caruth, Jr Foundation. This foundation recently provided substantial funds to the Dallas police. The Foundation's main interest over the years however, seems to have been in cancer research.

A student who did the work under supervision was one, Harvey Waldo Allen (see Statples Ex 1 and CE 1403). Allen has since had quite a distinguished career, and among his titles is "implantologist".

http://www.misch.com/faculty.html

The name "Harvey" appeared in John Pic's notebook, apparently put there by Oswald a bit over a month after HWA had done the dental work. When interviewed by the FBI, HWA was apparently asked if he knew Oswald and Ruby.

Baylor Medical Clinic is also the facility used to determine the identity of the body in Oswald's grave when it was exhumed.

Now we see that Dr. Ziggy Sears, of the Baylor Radiology, is the one who discovered that Jack Ruby had cancer.

While I'm not making any accusations or insinuations, I think the Baylor Medical Clinic has a lot of interesting things going on that deserve a closer look.

BK

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the info.

As for the dental work, from what I understand, an old saying went something like, "CIA uses CIA doctors, CIA dentists and CIA lawyers."

I'm sure the Baylor connection was funded covertly by the CIA foundation system as well.

If you read the obit for Ziggy Sears, at the end there's a mention of a Baylor Foundation, which takes over running the Baylor assets from the Baptist Foundation, which includes some interesting characters on its board of directors, including Haliburton director.

BK

Guest John Gillespie

BK

________

Nice work. I've long thought of Tatum as an observer.

Red Auerbach, requiescat in pace.

Jg

Bill,

An interesting coincidence to say the least. But Tatum's HSCA interview says nothing about why he was in Dallas, nor do any of the secondary sources I've found. What is the source of the info that he had the day off to go to Dallas and photograph JFK?

Ron

Bill,

An interesting coincidence to say the least. But Tatum's HSCA interview says nothing about why he was in Dallas, nor do any of the secondary sources I've found. What is the source of the info that he had the day off to go to Dallas and photograph JFK?

Ron

Hi Ron,

HSCA VOl. XII, Oswald - Tippitt Associates Report p. 41 says, "Committee investigators interviewed Jack Ray Tatum at his office at the Baylor Medical Center in Dallas...."

You have a transcript of his interview and it doesn't say he took off for the day to go see and photo the president?

If it doesn't, I also interviewed Wes Wise, who knew about Tatum's story, and I also talked with Jack Morrarity, a HSCA investigator, who may have told me about taking photos.

His job at the BMC was that of a photographer.

If you're really interested in JRT have a contact number for Tatum, I'd like to talk to him and ask him a few questions myself.

BK

You have a transcript of his interview and it doesn't say he took off for the day to go see and photo the president?

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/tatum.htm

Gee Ron,

Is that all there is?

That's not an interview or testimony, that's just a statement.

Did he really say "MEN WALKING" and "THE ONE WITH GUN" as if there were two men on the street?

And why did he keep repeating the words "white" and "young" - as if there was also an older black guy maybe?

How come there's no questioning on the record, or is there another transcript someplace else?

At least you know Tatum had a camera. There it is at the top: "Office of the Photo Dept of Hobiezelle Hospital - 3500 Gaston Ave., Dallas."

I don't know where I got the part of him taking off from work to photo the prez, but it's not something I made up. I did call Jack Moriarity after I read his name on the reports. He was a real Dick Tracy, straight government investigator, a good copper. Told me right off the bat that he signed a secrecy oath and wouldn't break it. When I told him I was only interested in HSCA Dallas angles, he seemed upset. He said there were a lot of loose ends and not everything was run down right, but wouldn't elaborate. We didn't talk too much about details, so I don't think I got the part about Tatum taking off work to photo the prez from Moriarity.

I'm sure detective Moriarity was suspicious of Tatum enough - even if for not coming forward right away - to question him further. Maybe that's why Moriarity was so sore about the issue.

Wes Wise is mentioned in the same chapter as Tatum. Wise knew Ruby, saw him Saturday outside of TSBD, and developed the Mather/Tippit association. He was a lot closer to the scene than Moriarity, so maybe he told me about Tatum taking off to take pictures of the pres. Maybe Tatum did take some pictures.

What bugs me the most about the whole episode is G. Robart Blakey twisting the execution shot to mean the mob did it, like wiseguys do things, while ignoring all the other pertinent quesitons we're still asking.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

• 1 month later...

Gee Ron,

Is that all there is?

That's not an interview or testimony, that's just a statement.

Did he really say "MEN WALKING" and "THE ONE WITH GUN" as if there were two men on the street?

And why did he keep repeating the words "white" and "young" - as if there was also an older black guy maybe?

How come there's no questioning on the record, or is there another transcript someplace else?

At least you know Tatum had a camera. There it is at the top: "Office of the Photo Dept of Hobiezelle Hospital - 3500 Gaston Ave., Dallas."

I don't know where I got the part of him taking off from work to photo the prez, but it's not something I made up. I did call Jack Moriarity after I read his name on the reports. He was a real Dick Tracy, straight government investigator, a good copper. Told me right off the bat that he signed a secrecy oath and wouldn't break it. When I told him I was only interested in HSCA Dallas angles, he seemed upset. He said there were a lot of loose ends and not everything was run down right, but wouldn't elaborate. We didn't talk too much about details, so I don't think I got the part about Tatum taking off work to photo the prez from Moriarity.

I'm sure detective Moriarity was suspicious of Tatum enough - even if for not coming forward right away - to question him further. Maybe that's why Moriarity was so sore about the issue.

Wes Wise is mentioned in the same chapter as Tatum. Wise knew Ruby, saw him Saturday outside of TSBD, and developed the Mather/Tippit association. He was a lot closer to the scene than Moriarity, so maybe he told me about Tatum taking off to take pictures of the pres. Maybe Tatum did take some pictures.

What bugs me the most about the whole episode is G. Robart Blakey twisting the execution shot to mean the mob did it, like wiseguys do things, while ignoring all the other pertinent quesitons we're still asking.

BK

FWIW, Amidst all the fashionable topics for discussion on the Forum, this topic should be read and/or re-read by anyone who is trying to get to the bottom of what was really going on in Dallas, in those day's. Anyone who has seen the laundry list of items taken from 1026 N Beckley and 2515 W 5th Street, this thread and the list reveal that there was some type of subplot taking place during the critical day's leading up to JFK's assassination. The labyrinth of interconnecting relationships in Dallas circa 1963, could very well have been enhanced by the use of various "Foundations." Anyone familiar with how political assassinations are carried out in those day's would not be in the least bit be surprised if "following the money" led to a series of funds transfer's going back and forth 6 or 7 times. The question beg's to be asked did the money trail for the hit on JFK go through a circuitous route through various Foundations? The ostensible answer might be no there is no way that if the CIA as an "agency" [compartmentalized, of course] would be so foolhardy as to risk being tied to 'it' in such a blatant manner, [not to mention, no paper trail,, at least in 2006] But, there is this food gor thought, the world as we think of it in 1963 was 4 years away from the 'realization [courtesy of Rampart's magazine] that the CIA was very involved in providing 'funds' to a myriad of various foundations. To those [who basically don't know what their talking about in the [Jim] "Garrison bashing camp" for all of their witty criticisms cannot deny that a certain official in the CIA declared that Garrisom had, an an airtight case against Clay Shaw, [or, words to that effect.] Who really knows whether or not QK/ENCHANT was perhaps more than peripherally involved in the labyrinth of intertwining connections in and out of the Agency?

Of the Tolstoy Foundation, it has been written "At the close of WWII, Narodnyl Trudovoy Soyuz [NTS] established offices in Moscow and New York City. From 1939 the principal Western financial backing to the NTS and all of the other "Solidarist" groupings was provided through the Tolstoy Foundation, a self described refugee relief and cultural fund. The current [written 1992] office of the Tolstoy Foundation inNew York City is located in a West 57th St. building that has been the property of the British SOE since the middle of WWII, when it housed the offices of a dozen front companies all involved in smuggling arms to the Haganah in Palestine. In 1978 one of the Tolstoy Foundation's neighbors in the West 57th St. office building was Julius Klein Associates. the public relations company owned by the same General Juliuis Klein we have encountered in our investigation into the dirty money branch of the Perimendex Corporation."

The quote listed above is from Dope Inc., by the ostensible fascist Lyndon LaRouche. America's NBC TV's decades old "Saturday Night Live" at one time parodied LaRouche's paranoid world in "Lyndon LaRouche Theater." It was, a real bang up parody of the world according to Lyndon LaRouche.

So, does the above passage have any credibility? I will not state my own opinion except to say, that despite [justifiable] criticisms of LaRouche's extreme views, which I also find very valid] researchers tend to have a less critical view of the information contained in the Foreign Intelligence Review. But then again, that all depends on who you ask and how objective their reasoning is. I do know that anytime Perimendex is mentioned there is an avalanche of critcism towaards whoever goes there.

FWIW

Cheers

• 1 month later...

I once had obtained notes from a retired FBI agent who insisted Permindex was THE ANSWER to who killed JFK.

His name was Calvin Fox and he stated he was once a part of Hoover's Secret Army.

He also stated Nixon was set for assassination during the San Diego Republican Convention.

The convention in San Diego was cancelled and another city was chosen to host the convention after word of the upcoming assassination attempt was picked up.

He stated he spoke of these subjects on a local San Diego news program with Harold Keen.

Does anyone know if it is possible to access archived footage from TV stations?

I once had obtained notes from a retired FBI agent who insisted Permindex was THE ANSWER to who killed JFK.

His name was Calvin Fox and he stated he was once a part of Hoover's Secret Army.

He also stated Nixon was set for assassination during the San Diego Republican Convention.

The convention in San Diego was cancelled and another city was chosen to host the convention after word of the upcoming assassination attempt was picked up.

He stated he spoke of these subjects on a local San Diego news program with Harold Keen.

Does anyone know if it is possible to access archived footage from TV stations?

Hi Chuck,

It would probably be easier to get a transcript of the program, possibly from the tv station, but they change ownership frequently, and sometimes donate recorded and archived programs to university or city libraries. And even there, you have a hard time getting to them.

I know because I tracked down a Philadelphia KYW TV 3 CBS documentary "The Long Cool Summer," from 1965, directed by David Brenner, before he became a comedian, and included rookie reporter Tom Snyder on camera. The station donated all archived shows and outtakes to Temple University (Brenner's alma matter), where the William Paley (of CBS Mockingbird fame) Library houses the Urban Archives, which keeps the reels of KYW shows in a remote warehouse.

In addition, they are 16 mm film, deteriating after a half-century, and there are few functioning projectors, though they are trying to raise money to convert the film to digital.

George DeMohrenschildt's second wife, Dr. Dee Dee Sharples, is a lifetime trustee and benefactor of Temple, and I was going to write to her and ask her to channell some of her funding to the library.

Tom Snyder, much later in his career, interviewed Harry Dean on his tv show, a copy of which should be at the NARA JFK Collection.

Snyder, who was brilliantly portrayed on Satuday Night Live by Elwood Blues Akroid, is retired on the west coast.

And Chuck, You're a lucky guy living in San Diego, a really neat place.

BK

• 1 year later...

According to a report in the dallas news jfk files, Kaiser applied at alright parking and told Mr. Hallmark, the manager, that he had quit the depository the day before the assassination.

That doesn't match the other info which has been reported in this topic.

He was 24 at the time.

box 75 file 3221

Tom Snyder, much later in his career, interviewed Harry Dean on his tv show, a copy of which should be at the NARA JFK Collection.

Snyder, who was brilliantly portrayed on Satuday Night Live by Elwood Blues Akroid, is retired on the west coast.

Permanently retired.

Permanently retired.

Yea Mike, Tom Snyder died since this thread was started.

There should be records of his old shows around somewhere.

Snyder started out as a rookie TV reporter for KYWTV CBS Philadelphia in 1965, with producer David Brenner, yea, the same wise cracking comic who filled in for Johnny Carson a lot. Did I tell this story earlier on this thread?

In any case, Brenner and Snyder and a cameraman came down the Jersey Shore on Labor Day weekend, 1965 to film a "Where the Boys Are," last weekend - Spring Break before school starts in Ocean City and Somers Point, N.J.

They also broke into the Somers Point judge's office and documented how they would bust drunken college kids and take their money at an all night court.

I talked to the cameraman and he said it was pretty funny stuff, Brenner behind the camera and Snyder dead pan in front of it.

I located the show they called "The Long Cool Summer" and possible out takes at Brenner's alma matter Temple U., but its old film that has to be repaired.

I'm sure Snyder's show with Harry is still locked away in a vault somewhere.

Besides Dick Clark, who has an abiding interest in the JFK assassination, another Philadelphia TV talk show host, Phil Donahue has expressed interest in the case.

Whatever happened to Phil Donahue?

BK

Re Dick Clark, are you aware that he was in Dallas on November 22 to do a show Friday night with a bunch of big name stars but the show was cancelled for obvious reasons? An interesting story that may shed some light on his interest in the assassination story.