The Education Forum

Beverly Oliver and the MC rifle

Jack White

Maybe some of you will find this interesting.

Jack

Jack,

Nope. Sorry.

--Thomas

Jack,

I remember it well. It was at the Holiday Inn, Olathe, KS in October 1994.

The occasion was The Larry Howard First Annual Student Symposium On The

Kennedy Assassination. Speakers, as well as you and I, included Marina, Craig

Roberts, Beverly and Ed Hoffman. That M/C which Beverly is holding was the rifle

from Larry's old AIC in the West End Marketplace in Dallas.

At the end of the five-day symposium, do you remember Beverly entertaining us all

with a professional ventriloquist performance featuring "Eric"? The opening 20 mins.

Were all about you and the closing 20 mins. were all about me. I have never been so

embarrassed! I believe that symposium was the last time Marina ever spoke in public.

Regards,

IAN

Jack

Jack,

Nope. Sorry.

--Thomas

Jack,

Roberts, Beverly and Ed Hoffman. That M/C which Beverly is holding was the rifle

At the end of the five-day symposium, do you remember Beverly entertaining us all

with a professional ventriloquist performance featuring "Eric"? The opening 20 mins.

Were all about you and the closing 20 mins. were all about me. I have never been so

embarrassed! I believe that symposium was the last time Marina ever spoke in public.

Regards,

IAN

Thanks for the memories, Ian. Few know that Beverly is an accomplished ventriloquist.

However, as I recall, I had to leave early for the drive back to Texas to attend a football

game next day, and missed her performance. I was having trouble with my car, and had to

drive slowly all the way back because of a transmission problem, making it back with

great difficulty late at night. But I do remember her showing me "Eric" before I departed.

Repairs to the car cost more than $1800, far more than the honorarium paid by the

symposium.

I do remember sitting/talking in the lobby for an hour with the chain-smoking Marina.

This was during one of the many repeat presentations (by Craig Roberts I think) since

both of us had heard it several times. I remember that she said to me..."after seeing

all the evidence you presented, I honestly do not know WHICH OSWALD I was married to."

During our talk, Marina consumed TWO PACKS of cigarettes, often lighting a fresh one

while a previous one was still going.

Nice to hear from you.

Jack

It is a travesty that the backyard photos ever passed muster in any way to aid in the public vilification of Lee Oswald. They were never anything other than amateurish "hack-jobs" from the start. A concerted effort to improve on their deficiencies began even before they were turned over to the Warren Commission. Versions "discovered" in the mid-seventies contained additional favorable changes to help make them more believable. I think they may be the main reason that there are 15 or 20 documents and pieces of official evidence which directly disagree about the height of Oswald - listing it as everything from 5 ft 6 inches to 5 ft 11 inches - and everything in-between.

Photo removed due to lack of interest.

Edited by JL Allen

Jack

Jack,

Nope. Sorry.

--Thomas

Jack,

Regards,

IAN

Thanks for the memories, Ian. Few know that Beverly is an accomplished ventriloquist.

However, as I recall, I had to leave early for the drive back to Texas to attend a football

game next day, and missed her performance. I was having trouble with my car, and had to

drive slowly all the way back because of a transmission problem, making it back with

great difficulty late at night. But I do remember her showing me "Eric" before I departed.

Repairs to the car cost more than $1800, far more than the honorarium paid by the

symposium.

I do remember sitting/talking in the lobby for an hour with the chain-smoking Marina.

This was during one of the many repeat presentations (by Craig Roberts I think) since

both of us had heard it several times. I remember that she said to me..."after seeing

all the evidence you presented, I honestly do not know WHICH OSWALD I was married to."

During our talk, Marina consumed TWO PACKS of cigarettes, often lighting a fresh one

while a previous one was still going.

Nice to hear from you.

Jack

Jack,

How about posting a few images from her movie, "Hot Blooded Woman"

to help even out her credits?

john w :ph34r:

Beverly admits to many wrong choices in her rebellious youth, including

her marriage to mobster George McGann. For many years now she has

been the wife of a Christian evangelist, Charles Massagee, and active

in religious work.

Jack

Jack,

If the gun that Beverly is holding is the same make and model, it certainly adds strength to your argument that the "Oswald" rifle had a different mount for the leather strap than did hers. One can plainly see the mount( near the end of the stock, barrel end) on LHO's gun, and it clearly is not there on the one that she is holding.

Terry

Jack,

If the gun that Beverly is holding is the same make and model, it certainly adds strength to your argument that the "Oswald" rifle had a different mount for the leather strap than did hers. One can plainly see the mount( near the end of the stock, barrel end) on LHO's gun, and it clearly is not there on the one that she is holding.

Terry

Right, Terry. The MC rifles had various sling mounts. The people

who faked the backyard photos failed to notice that the gun they

used was not the same as the one found in the TSBD.

Jack

Jack,

Terry

Right, Terry. The MC rifles had various sling mounts. The people

who faked the backyard photos failed to notice that the gun they

used was not the same as the one found in the TSBD.

Jack

Jack;

From the provided photo, it would now appear that Beverly Oliver has more experience in handling the Model 91/38 Carcano, than do you.

Therefore, what does she have to say in regards to the "Sling Swivel" issue?

Better yet, what does your "expert" Craig Roberts have to say on the issue?

Personally, I say:-------------------------Wrong Again!