The Education Forum

Gerald Ford and the Cover-Up

John Simkin

Are you aware that a psyops/propaganda operation was mounted in the '90s in which Ford sent signed copies of the WCR to jurists and elected politicians at the state level?

The leadership of the Rhode Island General Assembly (House and Senate), plus selected high level RI judges (Superior and Supreme Courts). received books inscribed by Ford with his "no evidence of conspiracy" lie. I have seen three such volumes.

Lest we conclude that ours is the study of dusty history ...

Charles

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you aware that a psyops/propaganda operation was mounted in the '90s in which Ford sent signed copies of the WCR to jurists and elected politicians at the state level?

I remember the signed copies being on sale to the public for 500 dollars apiece or something. As I recall, you would even get a piece of the grassy knoll fence with your purchase. At the time I thought that it was just an incredibly crass effort by the disgusting Ford to make some money. But apparently it was more than that. (My first impressions are seldom very good. I thought Oswald did it for years, and thought for weeks if not months that some guy living in a cave and 19 partying lackeys of his were behind 9/11.)

• 1 year later...

Thanks to John Geraghty for the heads up on this one.

PUBLISHER FILES SUIT TO FREE SECRET JFK FILES

Tim Miller – FlatSigned Press publisher Tim Miller, also a presidential historian, says he's filing a federal lawsuit to force the release of secret JFK related documents.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/te...?z=4&a=1866

(PRNewsChannel) / November 16, 2009 / Washington, D.C. / With the anniversary of the JFK assassination on Sunday, a presidential historian and publisher of presidential memoirs announced this morning that he will file a lawsuit against the federal government calling for the release of remaining secret documents relating to the death of former President John F. Kennedy.

Tim Miller, publisher of Nashville, Tenn.-based FlatSigned Press, says because this is the first anniversary since the death of Sen. Ted Kennedy, whom he believes has quietly blocked the release of the file, he believes this is the year to push for the release of the documents.

“The Kennedy family wants to keep this information buried,” says Miller. “I believe there is information that is damaging to President Kennedy and they want it kept secret, but the American people deserve answers.”

Miller called for the release of the secret files during a news conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.

Besides his own natural curiosity as a student of history, Miller said he is looking for vindication.

Ford Family Threatens to Sue

Miller is the publisher of President Ford’s final memoir. In that memoir, Ford, who served on the Warren Commission which investigated the JFK assassination, reveals the CIA destroyed documents associated with the assassination.

A team of Ford family lawyers have threatened to sue Miller and FlatSigned Press claiming in interviews that the company fabricated the statements to sell books.

“Mr. Ford read the book and even months after it was published asked for more copies to give to his friends and associates,” says Miller. “Mr. Ford knew what he wrote and had no regrets. These files that I hope will be released will tell the American public the full story of the JFK assassination and I believe will back-up President Ford’s statements despite his family’s claim that he never said it.”

John F. Kennedy was assassinated Nov. 22, 1963 in Dallas. The assassination is still the subject of widespread debate and has produced numerous conspiracy theories.

Tim Miller is available for interviews. Please use the media contacts below.

About Tim Miller

As publisher of FlatSigned Press, Inc., Miller has been interviewed by television, radio and newspaper media outlets on the historical accounts and contemporary values of rare autographed books and has appeared on many local and national news shows as a presidential historian, analyst and commentator on presidents, politics, and entertainment.

He is a contributor to "The Sanders Price Guide to Autographs," the definitive price guide for autograph collectors, and many other trade and consumer autograph publications. He is a Lyndon Baines Johnson Scholar, has served as White House Press Correspondent, and worked directly for the U.S. Congress. He held certified press credentials for the White House, the U.S. House of Representatives, and the U.S. Senate and was named one of George W. Bush's 1,000 Points of Light by the Commercial Board of Appeals.

About FlatSigned Press, Inc.

Founded in 1998, FlatSigned Press, Inc. (www.FlatSigned.com) is a publishing company specializing in hand-signed, leather bound, limited edition books from famous and historic individuals. FlatSigned has worked with many of the world's most famous authors and other notables including political figures to reach exclusive agreements, which have allowed Miller's company FlatSigned Press, Inc. to publish their books into "Treasures for a Lifetime", leather-bound, limited and signed editions including Stephen King, Hillary Clinton, Gerald Ford, Buzz Aldrin, and Harold Moore just to name a few.

Media Contacts:

Glenn Selig

PR Firm: The Publicity Agency

glenn@thepublicityagency.com

(813) 708-1220 x7777

Justin Herndon

justin@thepublicityagency.com

(813) 708-1220 x7778

Source: flatsigned.com

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...aded&start= - entry107093

I would like permission to join your JFK Forum. I am the publisher of the late President Gerald R. Ford's final book and I have pertinent information for those using your forum. I am happy to let you know that I do not believe Oswald acted alone and I believe this same feeling was shared by many on the Warren Commission including the late President Ford. It is time for the CIA and all involved to get to the truth...once and for all so that our country can again be Free!

Warmest Regards,

Tim Miller, Board Chairman

www.FLATSIGNED.com &

FlatSigned Press, Inc.

3415 West End Avenue #1101

Nashville, TN 37203

Thanks to John Geraghty for the heads up on this one.

PUBLISHER FILES SUIT TO FREE SECRET JFK FILES

Tim Miller – FlatSigned Press publisher Tim Miller, also a presidential historian, says he's filing a federal lawsuit to force the release of secret JFK related documents.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/te...?z=4&a=1866

(PRNewsChannel) / November 16, 2009 / Washington, D.C. / With the anniversary of the JFK assassination on Sunday, a presidential historian and publisher of presidential memoirs announced this morning that he will file a lawsuit against the federal government calling for the release of remaining secret documents relating to the death of former President John F. Kennedy.

Tim Miller, publisher of Nashville, Tenn.-based FlatSigned Press, says because this is the first anniversary since the death of Sen. Ted Kennedy, whom he believes has quietly blocked the release of the file, he believes this is the year to push for the release of the documents.

“The Kennedy family wants to keep this information buried,” says Miller. “I believe there is information that is damaging to President Kennedy and they want it kept secret, but the American people deserve answers.”

Miller called for the release of the secret files during a news conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.

Besides his own natural curiosity as a student of history, Miller said he is looking for vindication.

Ford Family Threatens to Sue

Miller is the publisher of President Ford’s final memoir. In that memoir, Ford, who served on the Warren Commission which investigated the JFK assassination, reveals the CIA destroyed documents associated with the assassination.

A team of Ford family lawyers have threatened to sue Miller and FlatSigned Press claiming in interviews that the company fabricated the statements to sell books.

“Mr. Ford read the book and even months after it was published asked for more copies to give to his friends and associates,” says Miller. “Mr. Ford knew what he wrote and had no regrets. These files that I hope will be released will tell the American public the full story of the JFK assassination and I believe will back-up President Ford’s statements despite his family’s claim that he never said it.”

John F. Kennedy was assassinated Nov. 22, 1963 in Dallas. The assassination is still the subject of widespread debate and has produced numerous conspiracy theories.

Tim Miller is available for interviews. Please use the media contacts below.

About Tim Miller

As publisher of FlatSigned Press, Inc., Miller has been interviewed by television, radio and newspaper media outlets on the historical accounts and contemporary values of rare autographed books and has appeared on many local and national news shows as a presidential historian, analyst and commentator on presidents, politics, and entertainment.

He is a contributor to "The Sanders Price Guide to Autographs," the definitive price guide for autograph collectors, and many other trade and consumer autograph publications. He is a Lyndon Baines Johnson Scholar, has served as White House Press Correspondent, and worked directly for the U.S. Congress. He held certified press credentials for the White House, the U.S. House of Representatives, and the U.S. Senate and was named one of George W. Bush's 1,000 Points of Light by the Commercial Board of Appeals.

About FlatSigned Press, Inc.

Founded in 1998, FlatSigned Press, Inc. (www.FlatSigned.com) is a publishing company specializing in hand-signed, leather bound, limited edition books from famous and historic individuals. FlatSigned has worked with many of the world's most famous authors and other notables including political figures to reach exclusive agreements, which have allowed Miller's company FlatSigned Press, Inc. to publish their books into "Treasures for a Lifetime", leather-bound, limited and signed editions including Stephen King, Hillary Clinton, Gerald Ford, Buzz Aldrin, and Harold Moore just to name a few.

Media Contacts:

Glenn Selig

glenn@thepublicityagency.com

(813) 708-1220 x7777

Justin Herndon

justin@thepublicityagency.com

(813) 708-1220 x7778

Source: flatsigned.com

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...aded&start= - entry107093

I would like permission to join your JFK Forum. I am the publisher of the late President Gerald R. Ford's final book and I have pertinent information for those using your forum. I am happy to let you know that I do not believe Oswald acted alone and I believe this same feeling was shared by many on the Warren Commission including the late President Ford. It is time for the CIA and all involved to get to the truth...once and for all so that our country can again be Free!

Warmest Regards,

Tim Miller, Board Chairman

www.FLATSIGNED.com &

FlatSigned Press, Inc.

3415 West End Avenue #1101

Nashville, TN 37203

This guy made contact with me a couple of years ago. I don't think he has much in the way of new evidence. However, he is very good at getting attention from Google Alerts.