The Education Forum

Assassination recreation with laser

Guest Mark Valenti

Guest Mark Valenti

Has anyone seen this Discovery Channel show? What was their position regarding shots from the TSBD and other locations?

Has anyone seen this Discovery Channel show? What was their position regarding shots from the TSBD and other locations?

Mark, I've seen that show, and refer to it in my presentation. First, they "re-enacted the shooting" with a champion skeet shooter firing from an elevated perch into water melons in the back seat of a Lincoln limo. They cite that he was able to create three hits in 7.8 seconds, but acknowledge that several attempts failed due to misfire. This purportedly proved that Oswald could have performed the shooting, as he had 8 seconds. This is the usual Discovery Channel bs. The 8 second time frame was established by people insisting the first shot missed, which is utter nonsense. The program then used LASERS at night to demonstrate how easy it was to acquire the target and fire accurately. This is a ridiculous deception. Lasers travel at the speed of light and are not influenced by gravity or wind. Accurately acquiring a moving target with a laser is many times easier than striking it with a bullet.

As with all the TV demonstrations in recent years, it's a complete sham.

Edited by Pat Speer

Guest Mark Valenti

Mark, I've seen that show, and refer to it in my presentation. First, they "re-enacted the shooting" with a champion skeet shooter firing from an elevated perch into water melons in the back seat of a Lincoln limo. They cite that he was able to create three hits in 7.8 seconds, but acknowledge that several attempts failed due to misfire. This purportedly proved that Oswald could have performed the shooting, as he had 8 seconds. This is the usual Discovery Channel bs. The 8 second time frame was established by people insisting the first shot missed, which is utter nonsense. The program then used LASERS at night to demonstrate how easy it was to acquire the target and fire accurately. This is a ridiculous deception. Lasers travel at the speed of light and are not influenced by gravity or wind. Accurately acquiring a moving target with a laser is many times easier than striking it with a bullet.

Thanks Pat. I was always interested in the laser angle just to know if the shot was, in fact, possible. But you're right, there are so many variables in real-time. It's more probative than any other re-creation.

Another thing that has been totally consistent with these shows is they invariably start with the predetermined conclusion and work backwards. These shows are not only shams, but are scientifically weak. They set out to prove that the SBT is possible. No matter what, showing that a given event is possible does not prove that it occurred.

What is most notable to me is that we NEVER see these 'high profile' shows and networks bringing their dummies, their 3d models, their animations, and their lasers into focus on alternate theories. Has anyone ever seen a serious modeling of a GK shooter, a South Knoll shooter, a post Z-313 third shot, etc? Nope. What we see on TV are various "let's see how the SBT really worked" shams.

However, we all know what would happen if one of these shows actually attempted such a task... The results would call into doubt any number of tenets of the official theory. This, obviously, cannot be allowed and would never see the airwaves.