The Education Forum

Has anyone ever been able to explain...

Has anyone ever been able to explain the white "spot" on the grass that comes into view from the right on the Z film just a split second before JFK's brains are blown out? Since it seems to be there on the grass before the fatal head-shot, I'm wondering if it might have been a chalk mark or something put there by the conspirators to aid the triangulating of their shots. I really doubt that it's part of Kennedy's skull because, as I said, it seems to have already been there before the shot...

--Thomas

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/film/Zapruderstable.mov

Edited by Thomas Graves

Has anyone ever been able to explain the white "spot" on the grass that comes into view from the right on the Z film just a split second before JFK's brains are blown out? Since it seems to be there on the grass before the fatal head-shot, I'm wondering if it might have been a chalk mark or something put there by the conspirators to aid the triangulating of their shots. I really doubt that it's part of Kennedy's skull because, as I said, it seems to have already been there before the shot...

--Thomas

Robin Unger, would you happen to know?

James Richards, " " " " " ?

Anyone?

In my opinion it is the paper backing from one of Mary Moorman's

Polaroid photos.

Jack

I like that Jack.

I was watching Lifton's video recently - Best Evidence. I tried once before here to attempt putting together the testimony all of the various skull pieces that were recovered - there really isn't all that much in the way of documentation [accounts provided by Drain, Weitzman, Altgens, - Harry Holmes having allegedly disposed of his, etc]. However, as per Lifton's work and the Parkland Doctors, etc. - it certainly sounds as if the wound in the back of the head was only something like 2 - 3" in diameter. It sounds as if there would also be fragments from the front, as per the testimony with regards to the hairline and make-up on the skin, however, no large pieces, certainly nothing as large as the Harper fragment.

If you follow Lifton's stuff, it seems fantastic, but it appears to indicate that [aside from surgery to the front of the head] that the wound in the rear of the head would have had to have enlarged - smashed with a hammer or something in between Dallas and Bethseda [to remove the brain], and that the large piece discovered the following day by Harper would be a deliberate plant [which as I tried to argue with myself elsewhere - makes much more logical sense, given the location in which it was found - as mapped by Roberdeau with Harper's assistance]. I don't think that the white object seen in the grass is a skull fragment.

One more comment on the Harper fragment - I would like to know what type of force would be required to have a piece of skull, the size of the Harper fragment, from the rear of the head, end up 120 feet forward of impact. Maybe a .600 caliber fired at point blank range?

The white object is seen only a bit further down from Moorman's position. They could have moved from this location, or passing traffic could have even carried an item further down Elm. It makes a great deal more sense that this was the backing from one of the polaroids she had taken earlier. Jack's crop looks great also.

- lee

--Thomas

Robin Unger, would you happen to know?

James Richards, " " " " " ?

Anyone?

Hi Thomas.

Sorry, i don't know for sure what the spot was. ?

Jack may be correct. !

thank you, thomas for this exceptional view of the zee-film.

seeeing it in reverse is an eye opener, for sure.

to me, it definately looks like a shot from the rear then a shot from the front.

if there were other shots(as i believe there were), they are not so evident on the zeefilm.

however. rigged elections and subterfuge have been the norm since this event.

i fear for my and my childrens future.

i'm sure you all know of what i speak of.