The Education Forum

J. Walton Moore (CIA agent in Dallas)

Bill, sorry, as much as I respect your research and writing, and I do, your leap of logic in this case is way overboard..

The fact that Allen Dulles participated in a plot to kill the head of a foreign state who was a mass murderer and was also the head of a country at which we were AT WAR has, I submit, no bearing whatsoever on his willingness to murder a democractically elected president of his own country.

Do you REALLY think it does?

It certainly establishes a precident, at least for Dulles.

BK

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill, as everyone knows, I do not believe the CIA was involved.

But, assuming anyone from the CIA was involved, I suspect there is more to it than Moore!

(Sorry, it's been a long night!)

Hi Tim,

Did you see my post on Michael Paine and ESP under "Coincidence or Conspiracy?" Thread?

Indeed there is more on Moore. Attached is a link to Greg Parker's new web site Reopen JFK Case - with my article on THE O'REILLY FACTOR & THE JFK ASSASSINATION -

J. Walton Moore and LHO.

http://reopenjfkcase.interodent.com/index....36&Itemid=9

Is there a photo of Moore available?

And many thanks to Robert Howard for providing docs and Greg for posting it.

BK

Bill wrote that Dulles' involvement in a plot to assassinate Hitler establishes a precedent.

Well, I guess so, Bill. There were no doubt at least 100,000,000 Americans who would have been more than willing to put a bullet through Hitler's skull if given the chance. But that does not mean, obviously, that a single one would have been willing to kill an American president, even if they greatly disgreed with his policies or despised him as a person.

Let's get personal here: would YOU have been willing to shoot Hitler?

Edited by Tim Gratz

Very good, Ashton.

Jumping ahead to 1947, we have this curious document in which it states, "Unable to obtain a Visa from the Russians." Can anyone put a context to that?

The daughter mentioned (Margaret Moore) married a guy by the name of John Wayne Payne (seriously). A few months ago, I tried to contact a family member (an interesting experience on its own) and was told that J. Walton Moore died only weeks earlier on the 18th of June, 2006.

I'm wondering if there is anyway to confirm this. I seem to remember there was some kind of data base connected to the Social Security which has been discussed here before. If anyone can post the web address, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

James

I believe it is familyresearch.org

To Bill:

1) Do you contend that Oswald was an innocent patsy?

2) If so, what difference does it make if Moore knew Oswald?

It would seem Oswald's associates merit consideration as "persons of interest" if and only if Oswald was part of the conspiracy to kill JFK.

To Bill:

1) Do you contend that Oswald was an innocent patsy?

2) If so, what difference does it make if Moore knew Oswald?

It would seem Oswald's associates merit consideration as "persons of interest" if and only if Oswald was part of the conspiracy to kill JFK.

Tim, as with your beliefs, it doesn't matter what I contend, it's what the government contends - that Oswald was the assassin of the President, and whether the triggerman or the patsy, Oswald was part of the conspiracy, and thus his associates are more than just "persons of interest," especially if one happens to be a CIA agent.

It's not my suspicion that J. Walter Moore and his association with DeMorn and Oswald is significant and should be looked at more closely, it is the government's secrecy and false HSCA assertions that make it so.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

Bill, I respectfully differ with you, it precisely DOES matter who Oswald really was--not who the government SAYS he was. If Oswald was innocent, there is no reason whatsoever that I can see to look on any of his associates with suspicion, whether those were CIA, FBI, anti-Castro exiles, or whoever.

If on the other hand Oswald was indeed part of the conspiracy, then it is tautological that at least some of the people with whom he was associated were part of the conspiracy.

It certainly would be nice if the government chose to "let it all hang out" but has the thought ever crossed your mind that LHO was involved in a CIA plot (nothing to do with JFK) that the CIA was desperate to conceal (e.g. an ongoing CIA plot to kill Castro) and it is or was that desperation that led to the cover-up? (Maybe even the scenario proposed in "Dr. Mary's Monkey")

And remember the old saying "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive." If the CIA lied to the WC and the public about its relationship with LHO, it now risks losing all of its credibility if it is finally forced to reveal its prior lies. IMO this may be the best explanation of what is happening and why all the secrecy.

Edited by Tim Gratz

Bill, as everyone knows, I do not believe the CIA was involved.

But, assuming anyone from the CIA was involved, I suspect there is more to it than Moore!

(Sorry, it's been a long night!)

Hi Tim,

Did you see my post on Michael Paine and ESP under "Coincidence or Conspiracy?" Thread?

Indeed there is more on Moore. Attached is a link to Greg Parker's new web site Reopen JFK Case - with my article on THE O'REILLY FACTOR & THE JFK ASSASSINATION -

J. Walton Moore and LHO.

Is there a photo of Moore available?

And many thanks to Robert Howard for providing docs and Greg for posting it.

BK

Good article, Bill!...just one more of a couple quadrillion iotum [sorry, never took Latin] that point toward the CIA, its agents, cut-outs and manipulated assets in this case.....

Where was Moore at noon on 11/22?

Thanks Peter,

I hope to expand on this theme a little more with the addition of new documents and the determination if J.W. Moore is indeed RIP.

Will try to find out where JWM was at noon 11/22.

BK

Bill; Great article. Seems really important. I urge everyone to read this ASAP. Couldn't put it down.

Any way of getting a timeline on Ford to go with it? It you can tie this in with more details about Ford in the next intallment, it seems like

this could be a REAL BREAKTHROUGH, provided the leads on Ford pan out. It might be one even if you have no more on Ford, as your linking the

1978? CIA memo to the O'Reily on air transcript is a real find!

If the CIA lied to the WC and the public about its relationship with LHO, it now risks losing all of its credibility if it is finally forced to reveal its prior lies.

What credibility?

Again Ron scores a point with his humor, but I think he over-states it.

I do think there would be a crushing blow to the CIA if it revealed at this late date that it had involved LHO in some anti-Castro operation that backfired and led to the assassination. Whatever credibility the CIA maintains would disappear. And that, I submit, may be what is fueling a continued cover-up.

The fact that Tim is now into THIS Limited Hangout mode NOW, might suggest something about how close Bill's article is to something really important.

Tim, I don't think I've ever heard you speculate before on the possibility that the CIA was running LHO in an anti-Castro operation. Yes, I recognize that you are using the conditional tense; still it seems further than you have gone along this line before, in acknowledging the possibility. I COULD WELL BE MISTAKEN, and trust you will correct me if this is the case.

Edited by Nathaniel Heidenheimer

Nathan, I do believe it is very possible that the CIA was using LHO in an anti-Castro operation.

This would certainly make him the "perfect patsy" for the JFK case if the assassination was planned by: a) Castro supporters; :lol: the Mafia; c) rogue CIA agents; d) take your pick.

I do NOT believe, however, that if LHO was involved in such an operation, the people behind it were the people that planned the Kennedy assassination.

The fact that Tim is now into THIS Limited Hangout mode NOW, might suggest something about how close Bill's article is to something really important.

Tim, I don't think I've ever heard you speculate before on the possibility that the CIA was running LHO in an anti-Castro operation. Yes, I recognize that you are using the conditional tense; still it seems further than you have gone along this line before, in acknowledging the possibility. I COULD WELL BE MISTAKEN, and trust you will correct me if this is the case.

Here's the link to the story for those who haven't read it. - BK