The Education Forum

George DeMohrenshildt

Someone mentioned George DeMohrenshildt on the J. Walton Moore thread theother day. Well I was searching through some documents and stumbled across this one:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relPageId=3

I find interesting the bit about DeMohrenshildt having obtained some 'Texas financial backing' - from who I wonder? And who are the 'interested people in Washington'? Seems he had high level contacts.

I didn't know of his CIA code name before - had anyone else? In this document the first part of it is blanked out but in another similiar document it reveals his code name is 'WU' BRINY.

Anyone know who 'WUBRINY-1' could be?

The other similiar document on this subject which is not blanked out is and has some differing information is here:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relPageId=3

Seems odd that this document was released in full in 1993 but the one I posted previously was released with deletions (of the first part of the codenames) in 1998. What's the point when you can discover what they are from the other doc?

Anyone know who 'WUBRINY-1' could be? (Francesca Akhtar)

Hi Francesca,

My bet would be that WUBRINY-1 is Thomas Devine. Devine is a close friend of George H.W. Bush and was a member of the investment firm of Train, Cabot and Associates in New York.

Devine is an interesting character to research.

FWIW.

James

Hi James

thanks for the tip! I haven't heard of him before. Is the 'Cabot' in the title of the firm he was involved in, Henry Cabot Lodge?

Hi Francesca,

I believe the Cabot in question was Paul Cabot.

The other man in the title, John Train is someone of enormous interest. I would suggest checking this guy out as he has spooky connections in all directions. He was tight with James Jesus Angelton for one.

Happy Googling. ;)

James

Edited by James Richards