The Education Forum

Rudimentary Ishikawa Diagram

Lee Forman

This only took a few minutes - it's not supposed to be complete, or comprehensive by any means - just trying to create a diagram to provide an interesting visual perspective. I ran out of room - wanted to include organizations, companies, programs, etc. A bit much. Maybe it's better to try to create one per decade - starting with 1910, and the creation of the Federal Reserve in 1913 - or going back to 1860 and the 'creation' of the Internal Revenue Bureau - then work up to the environment that was the 1930s - 1960s.

IRS - not a lawful bureau or department of the US Government.

FBI - no lawful charter under which it may legally operate.

Federal Reserve Act - never properly ratified by Congress.

http://www.phils.com.au/transistor.htm

What we did in the story was we isolated a few pointers, some of which only I was privy to. One of them was that there was some relationship between the government and AT&T that resulted in the transistor's invention. I mentioned I grew up in the household of the head of Bell Labs, so I knew that there was something strange about the transistor because I knew Bill Shockley, and Bill Shockley was something of a witless buffoon. There's no way he could have invented the transistor.

The symbol for the transistor is made up of three pieces: positive, positive and negative; or negative, negative and positive...silicon dioxide doped with arsenic and boron, in 1947. Now, in 1947, doping things with boron was not easy. It required the sort of equipment that even Bell Labs in 1946 did not possess. They had this type of equipment at Lawrence Berkeley Laboratories - but it would have taken thousands and thousands and thousands of man-hours to invent the transis tor.

If you look back at it historically, what AT&T was claiming was that one day this "genius", William Shockley, was working with a rectifier; he looked at it and he noticed it had unusual propensities, and there, bingo, he invented the transistor! He figured it out right there! And to verify that, the two other "geniuses" that they got to help work on the transistor, Dr Bardeen and Dr Brattain, both said: "Oh yeah, I remember a guy by the name of Case was [allegedly] talking about transistors in 1931, and I knew back then we were going to have them."

That is the history of the transistor at AT&T prior to 1948, other than claiming it was invented in December of 1947 by Dr Shockley. Anybody believe that story? Me neither. And I knew, because the administrative head of the transistor project was Jack Morton - the man at whose house I was staying to go to school and whose sons I was friends with - and he often commented on the fact that it was really a shame t hat those three idiots got responsibility for the transistor and he didn't. And I always wondered, because he too didn't possess the scientific ability to develop the transistor. He was a brilliant man who had invented the radiobroadcast vacuum tube, the close-spaced triode, but it appears as if he was brought in to head up the project to try to draw back the transistor in time to radio tubes and the things that Shockley talked about; and it was as if the whole thing was just a ploy and he might as easily have been given responsibility and got the Nobel Prize as Bill Shockley. Professional jealousy?

Why, that's impossible! Are you suggesting the Bell Labs didn't come up with this technology - you buffoon!

The best part, as usual, is that it was reverse engineered from 'aliens' instead of stolen from Nazis. I love it. Bring me more on aliens anytime. I'd prefer to look into Neumann, Tesla, Einstein, von Braun, Lippischm etc. Remove the aliens and all you have left are people - Nazis, Paperclippers, US Intel and a lot of people looking to make a LOT of money. Funny how so much of this stuff went to Texas.