The Education Forum

Trying to find a picture

Guest Mark Valenti

Guest Mark Valenti

I'm looking for a screen capture from the film taken at Dallas PD - the short man being led down the hallway for questioning -- does anyone happen to have this?

Thanks in advance.

MV

Guest Mark Valenti
Mark,

Are you referring to Donald Wayne House?

James

James, I don't know the name of the guy. I'm familiar with House's story but I don't know if he's the man in the brief film clip taken at Dallas PD headquarters.

Mark,

James

James, I don't know the name of the guy. I'm familiar with House's story but I don't know if he's the man in the brief film clip taken at Dallas PD headquarters.

Mark,

This is a still from that film.

James

James:

You just astound me with your photo collection! Is there anything you can't lay your hands on??

Dawn

Mark,

James

Mark,

James

I think Duke Lane is the forum expert on House.

Jack

-

Edited by Jack White

Guest Mark Valenti
Mark,

James

James, thanks for posting the photo. He's the one I was trying to find. Jack, thanks for the info.

MV

Edited by Mark Valenti

Mark Valenti Posted Nov 17 2006, 06:49 PM

I'm looking for a screen capture from the film taken at Dallas PD - the short man being led down the hallway for questioning -- does anyone happen to have this?

Thanks in advance.

MV

I believe the Donald House episode occurred in nearby Ft. Worth.

Guest John Gillespie
Picture quality is low but I was interested in the comparison.

Mark,

The facial recognition characteristics certainly appear to be there. It's got my vote, at least. Thanks.

JG

Guest John Gillespie

[

James:

You just astound me with your photo collection! Is there anything you can't lay your hands on??

Dawn

Dawn,

I've never seen anything like the instant recall of Mr. Richards and his photo archives. A couple of months ago I got him to finally trash my '89 Christmas party pics. Whew. Cost me a bundle but he agreed to toss me a picture of Ashton Gray wearing a funny hat at that Ameritas banquet in '72 - not as funny as the one he wears to the Forum, of course.

Happy Thanksgiving from the Bay State ("Don't Blame Me, I'm From Massachusetts"),

JG

Guest Mark Valenti
Here is a clearer comparison.

James

James and everybody else: thanks for your input on this thread - Gary Mack has identified the "cowboy" guy as Little Jimmy Dickens who played at one of Ruby's clubs in the early fifties. Those are two tiny dudes.