The Education Forum

Someone Would Have Talked 2nd Edition

Someone mentioned one interview that was cut from the second edition (can't remember who was interviewed and can't find the thread).

Was there more that was cut from the second edition, or was it just that one interview?

Myra, I think I mentioned in passing that it was my understanding that the interview with Roy Hargraves had been removed. I haven't seen the book yet and am not sure if this is true.

There is a thread on Larry's book over in the authors section. It might be better, organizational-wise, to ask Larry questions there. He is a frequent contributor to this forum. The original thread on Larry's book is the longest, and possibly most informative, thread in the history of this forum.

Someone mentioned one interview that was cut from the second edition (can't remember who was interviewed and can't find the thread).

Was there more that was cut from the second edition, or was it just that one interview?

Myra, I think I mentioned in passing that it was my understanding that the interview with Roy Hargraves had been removed. I haven't seen the book yet and am not sure if this is true.

There is a thread on Larry's book over in the authors section. It might be better, organizational-wise, to ask Larry questions there. He is a frequent contributor to this forum. The original thread on Larry's book is the longest, and possibly most informative, thread in the history of this forum.

... There's an author's section?

Hargraves! Right, thanks Pat.

Uh, well the second part to my question is how I can get that interview, from some kind forum member--HINT.

But I will post in the author's section...as soon as I find it.